I made a FLOWCHART for the Meta! Enjoy!

in PvP

Posted by: Firebird.8324

Firebird.8324

This post is for all of you who need some help acclimating to the current meta. I implore you to look at the attachment.

(I had an issue with the earlier post, cannot find a way to delete topics or fix it, so making a new post)

Attachments:

Over Powered Necro [dk] (Bird of Fire)
One spam to rule them all!
Mains Power Necro for team Radioactive[dk]

in PvP

Firebird.8324

If you have suggested changes, please post them, I am incredibly lazy though and may or may not add them.

in PvP

Posted by: Static.2853

Static.2853

After the step
“Still loosing? No one wants to team with you still?”
add the step
“go whine on the forum because other players are cheated more than skilled”
and add the step
“don’t forget to make several thread if you are Firebird”

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

GW1 Celestials from Cantha would be proud of this meta!

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in PvP

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

I’d like to see a chart of the meta shift over time. Power meta was much fun, but yes I agree with this chart we are definitely in a Celestial meta currently. There is still a place for a power or condi build on the team though, but Celestial is the core and backbone of many people’s team comps.

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

in PvP

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

Bad comedy is bad comedy. With such cluttered and busy charts, using tunnel vision humor, no wonder you still work in the mail room.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

Cele-people seem really mad in this thread and are actually hitting OP with
ad hominem.

Good job OP.. This is basically PVP right now, you’re either these 3 classes or you’re kittened.

This isn’t like before where one class was clearly Over powered like Dhuumfire Meta or d/d DubEle Meta this is much much worse.

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

in PvP

Posted by: tichorum.2415

tichorum.2415

We get you’re mad about celestial amulet, OP. I hate using it. I hate the amulet. I don’t make 10 posts about it.

Former PvP commentator for ESL & Arenanet.

I used to run the Academy Gaming tournaments for GW2.

in PvP

Posted by: Vael Victus.2654

Vael Victus.2654

There’s too much heat on the celestial amulet. It is not as egregious as the forum (or maybe just a few people) seem to be portraying. But, I have not played Ranked in a while.

in PvP

Posted by: Seiishizo.7162

Seiishizo.7162

very accurate

Owner and creator of http://www.gw2score.com
Btw: It’s Sey-Shi-zo ^.^

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

Question to people that hate the Cele bruiser meta. Why? Can anyone please articulate their thoughts on the toxicity of Cele bruisers for the enjoyment of the game.

I feel that it is simply because people want to play whatever they’re used to playing regardless of what has more winning potential.

A few people may say Cele builds are too easy, to them I say: the builds are still complex as far as builds go in GW2. Do you know what is not complex? Mashing one button for 20 seconds in your elite form. Running around on a Revive Warrior mashing the ‘interact’ button on everything he can.

Occasionally on the forums someone says that Celestial builds make it so your mechanical skill is less of a factor. To them, I say the ceiling on Celestial builds for mechanical skill is plenty high. There’s a huge difference between Cele Engineers who have lethal damage combos and who don’t. Huge differences between Cele Eles who have their might stacking and cleansing/healing priorities right, and who don’t. There’s an endless list of things you have to improve on when you have a Cele playstyle, because the time to kill on your enemies means you need to play as flawlessly as possible for extended periods rather than win or lose based on the jackpot crit gank.

I’ve always had a big interest in power bruiser builds in MMOs/MOBAs that fall between assassins and tanks, and I’m definitely not alone.

So whats your guys’ gripe with the backbone of the meta comp being Cele Ele and Cele War instead of a Clerics Guard and a Soldier’s War from the last Metas

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

in PvP

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

Question to people that hate the Cele bruiser meta. Why? Can anyone please articulate their thoughts on the toxicity of Cele bruisers for the enjoyment of the game.

I feel that it is simply because people want to play whatever they’re used to playing regardless of what has more winning potential.

A few people may say Cele builds are too easy, to them I say: the builds are still complex as far as builds go in GW2. Do you know what is not complex? Mashing one button for 20 seconds in your elite form. Running around on a Revive Warrior mashing the ‘interact’ button on everything he can.

Occasionally on the forums someone says that Celestial builds make it so your mechanical skill is less of a factor. To them, I say the ceiling on Celestial builds for mechanical skill is plenty high. There’s a huge difference between Cele Engineers who have lethal damage combos and who don’t. Huge differences between Cele Eles who have their might stacking and cleansing/healing priorities right, and who don’t. There’s an endless list of things you have to improve on when you have a Cele playstyle, because the time to kill on your enemies means you need to play as flawlessly as possible for extended periods rather than win or lose based on the jackpot crit gank.

I’ve always had a big interest in power bruiser builds in MMOs/MOBAs that fall between assassins and tanks, and I’m definitely not alone.

So whats your guys’ gripe with the backbone of the meta comp being Cele Ele and Cele War instead of a Clerics Guard and a Soldier’s War from the last Metas

Well for starters cele dd engi and cele rifle engi are ridicolously good at smaller fights, 1v1s, 2v2s and stuff. This forces everybody who doesn’t run with 4 celes like the old usual bunker guard comps to go for nothing but 4v4 teamfights since you will start losing the game the moment you go for fights on three points because unlike celes builds, builds that are very dedicated to a certain role like bunker guard are almost useless in some sitations that result out of that.

We already had the situation that it was considered mandatory to have one, or better two hambows on your team and most people agreed that there was something wrong with it so it got nerfed eventually. Now it’s pretty much the same with eles. The fact that it is viable or sometimes even optimal to stack classes and run multiple eles pushes other classes out of the meta since there are only 5 slots in a team. Pretty obvious that people who play guardian or smth will get kittened about that.

Sure, a part of it is that people don’t like to adjust their playstyle (TCG still tries to go for three points with a bunker guard ._.), reroll builds and classes and stuff and generally dislike change if they didn’t ask for it but saying that’s the only reason people hate on celestial is a bit ignorant. You can’t tell me that there’s nothing wrong with celestial ele.

Bullet Punch

(edited by Keksmuffin.1450)

in PvP

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

There’s too much heat on the celestial amulet. It is not as egregious as the forum (or maybe just a few people) seem to be portraying. But, I have not played Ranked in a while.

It’s the current flavor of the month for people to blame their losses on. If it is nerfed, they will complain about something else.

The truth is that it is only op against them. And the amusing part is that their posts about it being op are only encouraging more people to play it. So while the rest of us are unaffected, they are making the game harder for themselves.

(edited by DaShi.1368)

in PvP

Posted by: glock.6590

glock.6590

Chaith, It’s not about being easy but too strong compared to other builds. Can you explain why cele ammy users can have the tankiness of a bunker and the damage of a zerker? Might as well delete other amulets .

6’4’’ Master Race. I am Above You.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

lol. Well done OP. I wonder if ANET will ever realize they definitely have a problem? Fix ele and engi especially.

in PvP

Posted by: theoutsider.7849

theoutsider.7849

Chaith, It’s not about being easy but too strong compared to other builds. Can you explain why cele ammy users can have the tankiness of a bunker and the damage of a zerker? Might as well delete other amulets .

It’s not Celestial being too strong, it’s celestial’s interaction with Sigils and Runes that gives you the “damage of a zerker”. In an Engineers case, 10 constant stacks of Might along with Intelligence Sigil.

Remove Celestial, then what? Other cheese builds will take over the Meta. Would you like to fight stacks of Condition Engineers that apply three conditions in a single weapon swap? Or perhaps the return of Spirit Ranger meta?
Or something as dumb as 2 Powernecros and a Mercy Warrior?

People need to take a chill pill and look at the true issue at hand: Sigils are completely broken.
A Cele Ele doesn’t kill you because he has “zerker damage”, he wears you down with constant kittening doom procs and the might that just keeps increasing from a completely braindead Sigil. Sure, it might look fancy when they eventually hit you for a 3k Burning Speed, but if you look at the damage breakdown, it will always be the Doom+Drakes Breath combination that actually kills you.
A condition class procs Doom+Geomancy on you while they are in a kittening dodge roll. Combined with braindead mechanics like IP, you can get hit by three powerful conditions from an enemy pressing a single button, instant, no counterplay, possible to perform in a dodge roll.
Fire and Air are completely kittening kittened, but sadly necessary to keep up with Cele sustain.

If you take away one thing, the whole house of cards crumbles, because Arenanet has really dug themselves a hole with emergency fixes that have no long-term value.
And since they are evidently not interested in actually trying to balance/shape down things regularly like it happens in other popular PvP games, the next balance patch will just break another thing for a year.
You should have learned by now that this is how Arenanet approaches things.

(edited by theoutsider.7849)

in PvP

Shockwave.1230

I seriously doubt people have issue with there being hybrid builds.

People have an issue with these hybrid builds being so strong they push things that were viable out of the meta.

The other thing is that Celestial only works well on 3 professions, from what we’ve seen at least.

Chaith, in your opinion do teams glmp themselves if they run less than 3 Celestial builds in a comp?

I feel like that’s true, if you agree doesn’t that show an imbalance?

People want builds to be viable, not clearly optimal. They want choice and build diversity, not a build that does everything extremely well.

in PvP

Firebird.8324

As it stands right now, a team MUST have 3-5 celestial amulet players, playing the correct classes, or they are screwed. This leads to much less diversity, very uninteresting fights, and to be honest, very bored players.

in PvP

Firebird.8324

We get you’re mad about celestial amulet, OP. I hate using it. I hate the amulet. I don’t make 10 posts about it.

If You hate using it, if YOU don’t want to be Forced to use celestial, then I will support you in getting rid of it is much as I can. I will post and post and post until one of the devs makes a change.

I’m really REALLY tired of this meta.

in PvP

Posted by: ArrDee.2573

ArrDee.2573

My frands! If more people were to get good at Necromancer, there would hardly be an Engi/Ele meta! What Engi wants to play against a Necromancer! Nobody that’s who! Get good sons!

And when I say Necromancer, I don’t mean terrible power Necromancers that are only useful for 20 seconds every 3 minutes! OP plays power Necro and then complains about Engis! That’s just crazy! You gave Tesla as an example for adapting to the meta! Why don’t you do the same thing instead of crying and whining and whinging and moaning and sighing and complaining! Play a condi Necro and see how overpowdered Engis and Eles actually are! Not very!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis <-It’s back!

in PvP

theoutsider.7849

My frands! If more people were to get good at Necromancer, there would hardly be an Engi/Ele meta! What Engi wants to play against a Necromancer! Nobody that’s who! Get good sons!

And when I say Necromancer, I don’t mean terrible power Necromancers that are only useful for 20 seconds every 3 minutes! OP plays power Necro and then complains about Engis! That’s just crazy! You gave Tesla as an example for adapting to the meta! Why don’t you do the same thing instead of crying and whining and whinging and moaning and sighing and complaining! Play a condi Necro and see how overpowdered Engis and Eles actually are! Not very!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

He can’t.
He’s too busy crying in map chat, or making constant posts because he thinks his opinion matters to the dev. There is a reason Nos is on a top team, and its not because he’s carried by Celestial.

Firebird ignores every objective post and proceeds to throw out insults against players like Chaith or the Abjured team, not bringing a solid argument even once.
Even funnier, he tries to call them out for being nothing special when his team has gone over to play Celestial themselves (same with all the players he listed), and they STILL can’t beat the Abjured.
If Tesla is as good on Engineer as Chaith, if Olrun is as good on DD as Phantaram, why do these teams keep getting stomped out by Abjured?

You can only blame Celestial so much. The rest is simple matter of delusion.

in PvP

Shockwave.1230

VeeWee! Hi!

You should ask Nos who wins between skill capped necro v skill capped elementalist.

He’ll tell you phantaram wins in their duels.

in PvP

Firebird.8324

Wahoo! Bye frands!

Oh, I am I’ve been working very kitten playing D/D ele, If you can’t beat ’em join ’em! Just curious though, do you think it would be more fun to see one less power necro and one more celestial D/D ele?

And this post btw is ALL ABOUT ADAPTING TO THE META, seriously, if you do not have 3-5 cele on your team, you are kittened.

in PvP

theoutsider.7849

VeeWee! Hi!

You should ask Nos who wins between skill capped necro v skill capped elementalist.

Would be relevant if Nos’ job in the Abjured was to duel. It isn’t. His job is to +1 fights, and that is where Necromancer demolishes especially Engineer.

in PvP

Posted by: xDudisx.5914

xDudisx.5914

Make several threads telling lies about celestial amulet wont make false statements become true. The problem with the game are mesmer and the classes with too much burst potential combined with minimal risk.

Ouroboro Knight’s [OK]

in PvP

Posted by: sandvich.8259

sandvich.8259

The game had 2 years to get balanced and failed. Wait for GW3 and enjoy going through this whole process again.

in PvP

Firebird.8324

Wahoo! Bye frands!

He can’t.
He’s too busy crying in map chat, or making constant posts because he thinks his opinion matters to the dev. There is a reason Nos is on a top team, and its not because he’s carried by Celestial.

Firebird ignores every objective post and proceeds to throw out insults against players like Chaith or the Abjured team, not bringing a solid argument even once.
Even funnier, he tries to call them out for being nothing special when his team has gone over to play Celestial themselves (same with all the players he listed), and they STILL can’t beat the Abjured.
If Tesla is as good on Engineer as Chaith, if Olrun is as good on DD as Phantaram, why do these teams keep getting stomped out by Abjured?

You can only blame Celestial so much. The rest is simple matter of delusion.

I’m assuming you followed the flowchart and now are desperate to keep cele because you can all of the sudden rotate anywhere, win any fight, and think you are amazing. Good for you, that will be 10g for the advice, please send mail in game, character name is “Over Powered Necro”

in PvP

Firebird.8324

The game had 2 years to get balanced and failed. Wait for GW3 and enjoy going through this whole process again.

You think Guild Wars 3 might have Guild wars?

in PvP

Firebird.8324

lol. Well done OP. I wonder if ANET will ever realize they definitely have a problem? Fix ele and engi especially.

If Karl were more like Justin maybe, and ty for not posting hateful things about me and actually contributing to a solution.

in PvP

Shockwave.1230

VeeWee! Hi!

Would be relevant if Nos’ job in the Abjured was to duel. It isn’t. His job is to +1 fights, and that is where Necromancer demolishes especially Engineer.

Why are uneven fights relevant to a discussion about Celestial builds v condi necro?

Any uneven fight with a burst build, be it condi burst or power burst is in the favor of the side that has the +1

in PvP

Firebird.8324

VeeWee! Hi!

Why are uneven fights relevant to a discussion about Celestial builds v condi necro?

Any uneven fight with a burst build, be it condi burst or power burst is in the favor of the side that has the +1

Accurate, I agree.

in PvP

ArrDee.2573

Oh, I am I’ve been working very kitten playing D/D ele, If you can’t beat ’em join ’em! Just curious though, do you think it would be more fun to see one less power necro and one more celestial D/D ele?

And this post btw is ALL ABOUT ADAPTING TO THE META, seriously, if you do not have 3-5 cele on your team, you are kittened.

You see that’s where I disagree! If you can’t beat em, counter em! Don’t join them! That’s just silly! You aren’t as good a DD Ele as better DD Eles obviously so why would you even try! Not saying you’re a bad player but why would you mirror comp! If you look at ToL1, the mirror comp lost against the original because obviously the original is going to be better! Engis and Eles have a HUGE weakness to condi Necromancers especially Engis! So why would you not run that, especially when Necromancer appears to be your main! It’s not like there are many competitive teams to counter your counter! Changing your class to mirror the meta is just crazy when obviously the creators of the meta are better at their classes!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Frandliest person NA!

in PvP

Firebird.8324

You see that’s where I disagree! If you can’t beat em, counter em! Don’t join them! That’s just silly! You aren’t as good a DD Ele as better DD Eles obviously so why would you even try! Not saying you’re a bad player but why would you mirror comp! If you look at ToL1, the mirror comp lost against the original because obviously the original is going to be better! Engis and Eles have a HUGE weakness to condi Necromancers especially Engis! So why would you not run that, especially when Necromancer appears to be your main! It’s not like there are many competitive teams to counter your counter! Changing your class to mirror the meta is just crazy when obviously the creators of the meta are better at their classes!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

There is No counter, Even with lich I can still be killed by a smart cele ele or cele engi. You put 2 cele eles on a team with 2 cele engis and there is no amount of condi that can stop them, we’ve tried countering and found that the reason why cele amulet IS overpowered is cele engi/cele ele/cele war teams ARE uncounterable.

EXCEPT, I can honestly say that Power necro does counter the cele war build, but it Is geared toward condi’s

in PvP

Firebird.8324

Cele-people seem really mad in this thread and are actually hitting OP with
ad hominem.

Good job OP.. This is basically PVP right now, you’re either these 3 classes or you’re kittened.

This isn’t like before where one class was clearly Over powered like Dhuumfire Meta or d/d DubEle Meta this is much much worse.

Almost forgot to quote you, YOU GOT THE WHOLE POINT OF THE FLOW CHART, TY

in PvP

ArrDee.2573

I say counter with condi Necro and you say BUT LICH DIES TO CELE THERE IS NO COUNTER! I don’t know what else to tell you my frand but get good son!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Frandliest person NA!

in PvP

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

The only actual counterplay if you don’t wanna go 4 celestial yourself from my experience is having stuff that is really strong in teamfights like hambow and bunker guard and never go for three points ever. In bigger teamfights even dd eles tends to die somewhat fast and in 4v4s dedicated supporter specs are not outclassed by celestial imo.

Bullet Punch

in PvP

Firebird.8324

I say counter with condi Necro and you say BUT LICH DIES TO CELE THERE IS NO COUNTER! I don’t know what else to tell you my frand but get good son!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

Sorry you don’t quite seem to understand this, on our team we recognized the fact that engi seems vulnerable to conditions, so we tried multiple comp variations.
Rez war, condi necro, condi necro, condi ranger, condi ranger
Rez war, condi necro, power necro, condi ranger, shout war
Rez war, power necro, power necro, shout war, condi ranger
and so on.

Also, the person we have play condi necro is Rip, and he has mained it forever.
The people we had on condi rangers were guard and ovi, both people who mained them forever.

What you lack to understand is that the sheer condi clear from the eles will carry through any team fight, and 1v1 wise with enough CC, LOS and heals a cele engi CAN EASILY beat a condi necro.

in PvP

theoutsider.7849

So you tried to stack the same classes and builds in every team, then complain about other teams stacking the same Cele classes and saying how there is no variation.

Nice.

in PvP

ArrDee.2573

If your condi Necro is losing to Engi 1v1, then there are no words to be said other than get good son! Player skill issues are holding your team back, not Celestial Amulets!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Frandliest person NA!

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Or something as dumb as 2 Powernecros and a Mercy Warrior?

I literally stopped reading right here.

And bursted with laugh, throwing chewed pieces of muffins at your post.

EDIT: Okay, I thought I will be a little more constructive this time, keeping it short.

I like Power Necromancer, I main it. It’s crap against Celestials in anything more than 1v1 and, because I have very specific playstyle, it’s also crap in long teamfights outside of Lich.

So in tpvp, I play Terror, like everyone else. It doesn’t have problems with celestials, it’s cool and everything.

The problem with celestials, imo, is just :
1. After 2,5y, there’s still only conquest gamemode, where every cele can be stand-alone bunker and stack with other celes very nicely,
2. Not everyone can play Terror/PoC to it’s full potential. It’s very pro-active, contrary to most GW2 which is re-active. It feels slower, requires setting up, planning
3. Necromancer’s don’t stack unless you take Epidemic. Which 50% of Necromancers don’t even know about. Celestials do.
4. Finally, Celestial Trio is universal. It’s like jeans.

As a summary, I would suggest you guys to gather some friends, dust off your skiing equipment and cover this game with a gold stream of shame if you don’t like it.

Meet me in Dolomites!

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

(edited by Rym.1469)

in PvP

Firebird.8324

If your condi Necro is losing to Engi 1v1, then there are no words to be said other than get good son! Player skill issues are holding your team back, not Celestial Amulets!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

First of all this thread has NOTHING TO DO WITH DUELING AN ENGI WITH A NECRO.
Second, Classes that can take advantage of Celestial are MUCH better than classes that cannot, and they are very VERY hard (if not impossible t counter).
Lastly, you have made SEVERAL posts going on about how overpowered cele is and now you troll my thread by defending them? Seriously??

in PvP

Posted by: Ozie.4176

Ozie.4176

. Again I have dueled him many times, played with im, and against him, and can easily say that he is as tough, if not more of a challenge than You Five Gauge.

Where’s Ashton Kutcher?

Attachments:

in PvP

Firebird.8324

. Again I have dueled him many times, played with im, and against him, and can easily say that he is as tough, if not more of a challenge than You Five Gauge.

Where’s Ashton Kutcher?

Ozieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Please post something constructive next time.

in PvP

Posted by: Ozie.4176

Ozie.4176

Where’s Ashton Kutcher?

Ozieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What I posted was about as constructive as this cele hate kitten.

in PvP

Firebird.8324

Just remember all, this is a satirical post about the effectiveness of the classes that can utilize celestial amulet.

This post is not a post about me, my team, counters to the meta, it is purely about the fact that we need 3-5 cele on any team to be effective at his point.

in PvP

Firebird.8324

Where’s Ashton Kutcher?

Ozieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You main cele ele, so of course you’re against it, but you ARE overpowered.

in PvP

Posted by: KarinaCO.6948

KarinaCO.6948

Where’s Ashton Kutcher?

Ozieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You main cele ele, so of course you’re against it, but you ARE overpowered.

Ozie mains bunker guardian which was taken out of the meta by celestial amulet and he’s not kittening lol

necro

in PvP

ArrDee.2573

I’m not trolling your thread you thilly bear! You say this thread is about Celestial Amulets but really you’re just taking pot shots at the Abjured! I know you’re upset because you can’t beat them but let’s take a look at why!

• Your condi Necro loses to Engi 1v1! Player skill issues! How do you expect to beat a team if you can’t win a fight that you absolutely 100% should win every time!
  • One of your team comps is Mercy Rune Warrior, 2 condi Necro, 2 ranger! Another is Mercy Rune Warrior and 2 power Necros! What are you thinking! Get a better team comp! Stop with the Mercy Rune Warriors! Clearly that doesn’t work because in your 100% loss rate against the Abjured, the only constant seems to be the useless Mercy Rune Warrior! How are you going to res through all that cleave! Use your brains meng! Your strategy is literally planning for a loss! It’s like traiting for downstate!
  • You say Celestial is the meta, and yet you run none of the few classes that can utilize this amulet well! And then you talk about adapting to the meta! What!
  • I have never complained about Celestial Amulet! There are like 3/8 classes that can use this amulet! Nerfing this amulet just makes it unusable for everybody! The damage output of this amulet is TERRIBLE without might stacks! I have only stated that Elementalists are overpowdered but not because of Celestial! It’s because they have crazy burn uptime, stacking 25 might for their entire team, crazy protection uptime, the only class with permanent vigor, insane sustain in the membrane, etc! Get good son!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Frandliest person NA!

(edited by ArrDee.2573)

in PvP

Firebird.8324

I’m not trolling your thread you thilly bear! You say this thread is about Celestial Amulets but really you’re just taking pop shots at the Abjured! I know you’re upset because you can’t beat them but let’s take a look at why!

• Your condi Necro loses to Engi 1v1! Player skill issues! How do you expect to beat a team if you can’t win a fight that you absolutely 100% should win every time!
  • One of your team comps is Mercy Rune Warrior, 2 condi Necro, 2 ranger! Another is Mercy Rune Warrior and 2 power Necros! What are you thinking! Get a better team comp! Stop with the Mercy Rune Warriors! Clearly that doesn’t work because in your 100% loss rate against the Abjured, the only constant seems to be the useless Mercy Rune Warrior! How are you going to res through all that cleave! Use your brains meng! Your strategy is literally planning for a loss! It’s like traiting for downstate!
  • You say Celestial is the meta, and yet you run none of the few classes that can utilize this amulet well! And then you talk about adapting to the meta! What!
  • I have never complained about Celestial Amulet! There are like 3/8 classes that can use this amulet! Nerfing this amulet just makes it unusable for everybody! The damage output of this amulet is TERRIBLE without might stacks! I have only stated that Elementalists are overpowdered but not because of Celestial! It’s because they have crazy burn uptime, stacking 25 might for their entire team, crazy protection uptime, the only class with permanent vigor, insane sustain in the membrane, etc! Get good son!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

This thread is NOT taking shots at any particular team or person, Chaith called me out specifically and I responded, abjured used MY POST to target ME, so YOU ARE WRONG.

Stop using my thread for your angry posts.

in PvP

Posted by: KarinaCO.6948

KarinaCO.6948

I’m not trolling your thread you thilly bear! You say this thread is about Celestial Amulets but really you’re just taking pop shots at the Abjured! I know you’re upset because you can’t beat them but let’s take a look at why!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

This thread is NOT taking shots at any particular team or person, Chaith called me out specifically and I responded, abjured used MY POST to target ME, so YOU ARE WRONG.

Stop using my thread for your angry posts.

Angry post? His post was entirely constructive and correct.
Elementalists are overpowered and even phantaram (best ele in the game) understands that and gave anet suggestions for making it balanced, but it has nothing to do with celestial amulet.
Radioactive doesn’t lose to teams like Abjured simply because of celestial amulet but also because all the players on Abjured have better rotations and mechanical skill than anyone on Radioactive.

necro