I made a FLOWCHART for the Meta! Enjoy!

in PvP

Posted by: Dustin.2793

Dustin.2793

Oh hey guys, in the finals today the opposing team had 4 celestial amulets to our 3. We were still able to win. This is your motivation firebird. It is possible to win with less celes.

Magic Toker // Thief // The Abjured
http://www.twitch.tv/magictoker

in PvP

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

Hello frands! Vee Wee here, retired #1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!

Ok so you shave a few points off each stat on the Celestial Amulet! Then what! Elementalists still have crazy burn uptime, still have crazy protection uptime, still have crazy condi clear, still are the only class with permanent vigor, still have crazy sustain, still can stack 25 might on their entire team! Geez louise my frands the issue obviously isn’t Celestial Amulet! Y’all cats need a dose of get good sons!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

Also for anyone complaining about might stack changes affecting PvE! Thief Revealed is 4 seconds in PvP, 3 seconds in PvE/WvW! Old Dhuumfire was 4 seconds in PvE/WvW, 2 seconds in PvP! Old Monk Runes were 15% boon duration in PvE/WvW, 10% in PvP! (Hey what do you know! Anet knew boon stacking was OP as poop!) PvP only might stack change would be just swell! Wahoo!

Actually Shout Warrior has perma-vigor too. But why aren’t they as broken as Ele? Because Shout Warrior even with perma vigor can get chain CC focused.

True, if you give it stab to it will be a near cele ele

Even with stab you can get chain CC focused after stab removed.
you need teleportation to get insta out of the combat over those platforms where only teleports can insta get to!

in PvP

Posted by: Elitist.8701

Elitist.8701

Dude Toker you keep posting random crap that has nothing to do with what OPN is trying to say. Even in your post, the fact that 7/10 players in a top tier tourney were using celestial amulet is utterly disgusting. The whole Good Fights duo with Chaith and Toker defending Celestial because they dont want their team nerfed at all is pathetic.

Best Multiclass NA. RIP my beautiful Necromancer, such a shame. Retired, April 2015. GG Anet,
I’m not coming back, not that you care.

in PvP

Posted by: Aeroxe.8140

Aeroxe.8140

Aeroxe, I highly doubt any of these troll comments are serious. But it is a decent way to keep interest in this thread.

This whole Celestial debacle is entirely created by arena nets balancing designs from 2.5 years ago. There is no fix, we are still in the domino effect from them nerfing (mobility [things like Lf, Rtl, ect) and burst. They can’t target ele’s or Cele cause they will go back to being a lootbag. They can’t target the real problem (burst healing, healing over time) cause they added a bunch of crap to other classes + ele. (multiple cond procs, passive immunities, random procs, ect)

Ele vs s/d thieve at launch was a 50/50 fight. (they used to be my favorite class to duel) They will never get that split again sadly.

So sit back and enjoy the ride, Whatever they decide to change should be hilarious.

-Signed the greatest road warrior ejecta.

From the looks of it the posts seemed pretty serious. But I’m also not good at dealing or identifying with troll posts. My intention was to not keep the interest of the thread, but to keep the thread constructive. Call me crazy, but I’m a sucker for peace.

Thief (main), ele, guard
Past member of most teams NA. Retired proleague season 1+2.
http://www.twitch.tv/aeroxe

in PvP

Posted by: SobeSoul.6910

SobeSoul.6910

Dude Toker you keep posting random crap that has nothing to do with what OPN is trying to say. Even in your post, the fact that 7/10 players in a top tier tourney were using celestial amulet is utterly disgusting. The whole Good Fights duo with Chaith and Toker defending Celestial because they dont want their team nerfed at all is pathetic.

How many people were running mercy runes and lich form?

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

Aeroxe, I highly doubt any of these troll comments are serious. But it is a decent way to keep interest in this thread.

This whole Celestial debacle is entirely created by arena nets balancing designs from 2.5 years ago. There is no fix, we are still in the domino effect from them nerfing (mobility [things like Lf, Rtl, ect) and burst. They can’t target ele’s or Cele cause they will go back to being a lootbag. They can’t target the real problem (burst healing, healing over time) cause they added a bunch of crap to other classes + ele. (multiple cond procs, passive immunities, random procs, ect)

Ele vs s/d thieve at launch was a 50/50 fight. (they used to be my favorite class to duel) They will never get that split again sadly.

So sit back and enjoy the ride, Whatever they decide to change should be hilarious.

-Signed the greatest road warrior ejecta.

From the looks of it the posts seemed pretty serious. But I’m also not good at dealing or identifying with troll posts. My intention was to not keep the interest of the thread, but to keep the thread constructive. Call me crazy, but I’m a sucker for peace.

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

in PvP

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

hahaha, 1 lan in china and its gone to peoples heads. Pax East will help solve this, GW2 only game that will be played online. How can you be esports when its never offline and on network. LAN = Local Area Network

Stay small!

^esports

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

(edited by Mindtrick.5190)

in PvP

Posted by: ArrDee.2573

ArrDee.2573

kitten that was esports! Do you play CSGO! Do you want to be my CSGO frand! I’m good! Way better than Acandis!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis <-It’s back!

in PvP

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

Time to crash the party. This thread is getting a little out of hand.

You can continue the discussion here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/The-Celestial-Meta-It-hurts/first

(edited by Josh Davis.6015)