in PvP

Posted by: Bastien.1645

Bastien.1645

R.I.P Decent Combat system

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

Last I heard, Guild Wars 1 still exists and you can still play it for free.

Ranger//Necro

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Bastien.1645

Last time I logged on Guild Wars I couldn’t find a single player in Temple of Balth /RA/HA/AB

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

Huh, I guess you must be in a very small minority of people who actually want to play GW1 pvp then. Maybe you shouldn’t post about it because apparently no one cares

Ranger//Necro

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

I care gw1 pvp > gw2 pvp /bow

[WM]give us in game ladder

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

decent combat system? did you even play gw1? seriously? you couldnt even jump or dodge in that game, it was point click and cast like the old mmos, troll post?

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Those glasses you wear are really pretty. What tint are they?

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

I don’t miss the pvp or the elitist players who populated it. I relished watching gw1 pvp die into eternal inactivity where it should always stay. If you like it, go play it (or at least try to).

Ranger | Elementalist

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Shukran.4851

Shukran.4851

I care gw1 pvp > gw2 pvp /bow

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

Gw1 PvP that was so awesome that it cannibalize itself and lead to its own destruction.

I always wonder why all the people that claim gw1 PvP was super awesome don’t team up and go play that super awesome PvP, I mean the game age extremely well right?

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

It really was fantastic pvp, strategy, team builds and really was the best pvp experience i’ve had in any game. The knowledge you required to do well and the array of possible team setups even the gimmicks were diverse. It had a real depth of gameplay and teamplay.

BUT its gone now, golden age will be missed.

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: milo.6942

milo.6942

We can rebuild it.
We have the technology.

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Wolfenstein 3d > battlefield 4

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Shukran.4851

Wolfenstein 3d > battlefield 4

in the first missions where sctually you killed soldiers, it was beautyful.. after zombie &co. it sucks.
anyway battlefield 2 >>>>bf4

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Bastien.1645

decent combat system? did you even play gw1? seriously? you couldnt even jump or dodge in that game, it was point click and cast like the old mmos, troll post?

How does jumping matter? And dodging is a GW2 Mechanic, has nothing to do with PvP, it was point/click but very magic the gathering based where you had to react/predict your opponents Moves, for example a Ranger/Mesmer would be on guard waiting for an Ele/Necro to attempt to cast a destructive spell or a Warrior be on guard and watch for Blinds/SS before Frenzying and blowing his load on someone.

This game is roll face across keyboard /dodge+wait for cooldowns *roll face across keyboard *Repeat.

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

If you miss GW1 PvP, we had a tournament that hearkens back to ye olde GvG. You can watch the VoDs here; http://www.twitch.tv/bloodytech/profile

And we plan to do more.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: James Megawatt.9021

James Megawatt.9021

Huh, I guess you must be in a very small minority of people who actually want to play GW1 pvp then. Maybe you shouldn’t post about it because apparently no one cares

Actually, comparing the amount of PvP players in the top days of GW1 compared to the amount of PvP players in the top days of GW2, I would say many many people would rather be playing GW1 over GW2, including me

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

Dunno if trolling….

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Bastien.1645

Okay answer me this,

I absolutely loved GW1 PvP to the point of it brings almost tears to my eyes to think of how dead the game is, just so you understand my experience I was in a gold trim guild.

In LoL again, I am platinum ranked and love the game there but hate the community.

I am obviously the kind of player who buzzes off anything PvP related but GW2 PvP to me feels repetitive, faceroll, gimmicky, boring, etc, am I the one with the problem or do you not think that the combat/pvp system is genuinely kitten?

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Shukran.4851

people who spent 50€ 16months ago will deny everything to save their opinion about “i didnt waste my money that day”
anyway this kind of threads appear every week and everyone already knows anet won’t ghange anything back. so as far i love to talk about how gw1 was the “best”, you should not pretend to have the love of everyone here.

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Trojan.9173

Trojan.9173

@ Bastien

What Guild?

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

I wish anet could just roll out an asuran portal that would lead to aspenwood and jade quarry where Guildwars2 players can experience what it was like to have skillbased combat.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Enokitake.1742

Enokitake.1742

I don’t know about the combat system, but I do miss gw1’s arenas/non-constant conquest pvp modes.

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: jsu.4370

jsu.4370

Jsu – joO Binder
http://www.twitch.tv/jsudesign/

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

I Will Avenge You

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

decent combat system? did you even play gw1? seriously? you couldnt even jump

/jump

or dodge in that game,

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Dodge/Skill_history

it was point click and cast like the old mmos, troll post?

You can point & click-cast, just like you can keyboard turn, click etc in gw2, that didn`t mean folks did.

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

I Will Avenge You

FROZEN SOIL

I miss GW1 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

If you miss GW1 PvP, we had a tournament that hearkens back to ye olde GvG. You can watch the VoDs here; http://www.twitch.tv/bloodytech/profile

And we plan to do more.

Lose mid once → the other team just bunkers / corpseruns to keep it and win that way.

I like the concept but it didn’t work out.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe