I miss ranked already...

I miss ranked already...

in PvP

Posted by: PadreNike.1803

PadreNike.1803

Bad matchmaking? BS bunker meta? Solo Q’ers vs ESports heroes? Someone DC’s in your team for -2 pips? I’ll take it all…
Playing unranked made me realize how much I love playing competitively for a goal with skilled players and vs skilled players.
Unranked just feels like a kitten fest, what are we supposed to do for a month now (and each upcoming 1 month break between seasons)?

Bhagawan
My YouTube
My Army

I miss ranked already...

in PvP

Posted by: Shovel Face.4512

Shovel Face.4512

Uhh say I love you to your parents? Hangout with your girlfriend? Chill with friends? Read a book? Catch a TV series? Watch a movie? Idk dude.

I miss ranked already...

in PvP

Posted by: Ehecatl.9172

Ehecatl.9172

I was sad. I was on a pretty strong win streak right when Ranked was removed.

Ah well.

I miss ranked already...

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I played unranked today and stopped after my first 2 matches, Skyhammer and Skyhammer.

Waiting on ranked return just to avoid that map.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

I miss ranked already...

in PvP

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

I played unranked today and stopped after my first 2 matches, Skyhammer and Skyhammer.

Waiting on ranked return just to avoid that map.

Qft that map is about as fun and enjoyable as the desert bl oasis event in wvw. Dunno what’s behind anets obsession with laser cannons but they fail hard.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

(edited by Tobias Steele.2071)

I miss ranked already...

in PvP

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

So much this. Unranked during off-season is not a replacement for ranked. I don’t care if there is no ladder or league, just give us a matchmaking where we can only do competitive maps with other like minded players that want to compete. Unranked is for trying builds and having fun. Hot-join is just lol most of the time, for dailies and dueling.

Don’t force those of us who only play ranked, and try and have fun competitive matches play with a few players who don’t want the same thing.

Last game, 1 voted skyhammer, and we played skyhammer. Yay! NOT!

Either give us the option to choose maps we do/don’t want to play for unranked, or bring ranked back (better) during off-seasons. No need for extra work. We will be happier.

I miss ranked already...

in PvP

Posted by: Ara.4569

Ara.4569

I am happy to make new players leave pvp only because it punishes anet, otherwise I pity those unfortunate players that thought GW2 pvp could be a fun experience when you start.

Balance team is a bunch of clowns, hurting the game to the full extent of their abilities.