I've Heard of Poor Matchups

in PvP

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

But this?

I’m honestly surprised we crossed 100 points. Just a funny screenshot to amuse forum visitors

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

At least your name is fitting.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in PvP

bhagwad.4281

At least your name is fitting.

True.

in PvP

Posted by: DanzelOPP.5068

DanzelOPP.5068

How do we know you aren’t just terrible and that’s why you got a bad team? Just asking and only semi trolling.

B O I N K

in PvP

bhagwad.4281

How do we know you aren’t just terrible and that’s why you got a bad team? Just asking and only semi trolling.

Technically from an MMR point of view it would be the other way around. The system would seek to balance out the average ratings on each side. It’s easy to figure out what that means.

Though I wonder if they take the standard deviation into account.

in PvP

Posted by: Glenn.3417

Glenn.3417

This is horrendous. Ever since they disabled the “farm” in custom arena’s all those scrubs come to tpvp (team queue). Because a loss gives 500 points AND 15 silver, might even be faster and more lucrative than the custom farms.

5 matches in a row with r10 or below. And obviously they have no clue and just kitten around.

If only there would be some system that allowed you to be matched with ppl who are equal rank (1-10/11-20/21-30/etc). Butt since it’s not pve related, we get the shaft.

Gg anet, gg.

Champion Phantom – Legionnaire – Genius – Magus

in PvP

bhagwad.4281

This is horrendous. Ever since they disabled the “farm” in custom arena’s all those scrubs come to tpvp. Because a loss gives 500 points, might even be faster than the custom farms.

5 matches in a row with r10 or below. And obviously they have no clue and just kitten around.

If only there would be some system that allowed you to be matched with ppl who are equal rank (1-10/11-20/21-30/etc). Butt since it’s not pve related, we get the shaft.

Gg anet, gg.

I have absolutely nothing against fighting alongside low ranked players. After all, we were all low ranked at one point of time.

I do wonder though at the wisdom of putting all the low ranks in the same team instead of dividing them equally. But then, the system is based on MMR and not rank which only goes to show how messed up the MMR thing is!

in PvP

Glenn.3417

This is horrendous. Ever since they disabled the “farm” in custom arena’s all those scrubs come to tpvp. Because a loss gives 500 points, might even be faster than the custom farms.

Gg anet, gg.

I have absolutely nothing against fighting alongside low ranked players. After all, we were all low ranked at one point of time.

I do wonder though at the wisdom of putting all the low ranks in the same team instead of dividing them equally. But then, the system is based on MMR and not rank which only goes to show how messed up the MMR thing is!

I have no problem either, butt it’s plain obvious that 90% of them are just there to farm (3 ppl going close at the start of the game to get the 10 points so they get the rewards and then just run around feeding the enemy team.)

It’s only in the last few days that it’s been very obvious with the amount of lowbies that you get matched with. I don’t remember ever being matched with a r1, or even a r10 before. Maybe once in a blue moon, butt not every other match lol.

EDIT: 10 mins after posting this next matchup: r12/1/6/9 and me (44). >_>

(edited by Glenn.3417)

in PvP

bhagwad.4281

Gg anet, gg.

I have no problem either, butt it’s plain obvious that 90% of them are just there to farm (3 ppl going close at the start of the game to get the 10 points so they get the rewards and then just run around feeding the enemy team.)

It’s only in the last few days that it’s been very obvious with the amount of lowbies that you get matched with. I don’t remember ever being matched with a r1, or even a r10 before. Maybe once in a blue moon, butt not every other match lol.

Hey, that’s a good point (pun intended!). Maybe they didn’t care about the outcome of the match and just came to do their dailies. Hmm….

This is ridiculous. Maybe they need to remove dailies from a game mode where other people are relying on your performance…

in PvP

Glenn.3417

Gg anet, gg.

Hey, that’s a good point (pun intended!). Maybe they didn’t care about the outcome of the match and just came to do their dailies. Hmm….

This is ridiculous. Maybe they need to remove dailies from a game mode where other people are relying on your performance…

Or just change the point reward based on your rank, percentage wise perhaps.

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

Oh dudes, shut up!!!!!!

RANK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!
The screenshot even proves this, as the rank 1 scored better than the rank 4 & 6!!!!

And don’t even DARE to propose sth. like requirements for certain types of pvp like solo or team Q.
Those people have PAID for this game. Do you have any idea how hard it is to level up your character to level 80????!!!
Propably not, you pvp SUCKER!!!!
Do you even have a Legendary?!!!! PAH! Of course you don’t!!!
Those people worked hard to get where they are!
Now that they want to take a break of this exhausting and challangig stuff going on in PvE, like Citadell of Flame, you want to give them RESTRICTIONS about which mode they should be allowed to play???!!
kitten YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rly hope, the amount of Caps and exclamation marks I used makes clear how kittenIN’ SERIOUS I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: DanzelOPP.5068

DanzelOPP.5068

There is a big difference between a rank one and a rank 30. No one hasa legendary in pvp yet…tool bag
The end

B O I N K

in PvP

Posted by: AtlasSi.9130

AtlasSi.9130

This is what team que is now days. ROFL.

Attachments:

18 80s | 12 100% | r177 | wvw r970 | 9,000+ hours
BP → DR → FA → Mag → BP → FA

in PvP

bhagwad.4281

a) Yes I do have a legendary
b) All I’m asking is that the low ranks be evenly distributed between the teams

in PvP

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

Oh dudes, shut up!!!!!!

The screenshot even proves this, as the rank 1 scored better than the rank 4 & 6!!!!

And don’t even DARE to propose sth. like requirements for certain types of pvp like solo or team Q.
Those people have PAID for this game. Do you have any idea how hard it is to level up your character to level 80????!!!
Now that they want to take a break of this exhausting and challangig stuff going on in PvE, like Citadell of Flame, you want to give them RESTRICTIONS about which mode they should be allowed to play???!!

I rly hope, the amount of Caps and exclamation marks I used makes clear how kittenIN’ SERIOUS I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Score doesn’t mean a thing…
You can be a very good player and be unlucky and Zerged during the whole match. This will result for you to have a low score and a rookie player could run around the map capping or something and get quite lots of score.

Actually rank usually shows how much PvP you have played atleast. But as for me I have rank 30 and I have only done Hot-joins, I don’t think I would be good at all at teamQ.

But @ OP’s post, that realy is some nasty matchup.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

in PvP

Posted by: Eyia Hellhide.7320

Eyia Hellhide.7320

Oh dudes, shut up!!!!!!

Dude… Eat a snickers.

The night is dark and full of turnips.

in PvP

Posted by: Zerothousand.3089

Zerothousand.3089

I almost feel bad for the lowbies.

Attachments:

in PvP

bhagwad.4281

I almost feel bad for the lowbies.

That’s got to be a premade blue team…! Has to be!

in PvP

Posted by: Drafigo.4690

Drafigo.4690

But this?

I’m honestly surprised we crossed 100 points. Just a funny screenshot to amuse forum visitors

I have had several matches very similar as of late. I hate it!

in PvP

EverythingEnds.4261

Even though, I was pretty sure, that the style of writing and the content of the post made it pretty clear, this was pure sarcasm & irony, I supposed that this last sentence would erase any doubts.
Obviously, I was wrong…

in PvP

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

Even though, I was pretty sure, that the style of writing and the content of the post made it pretty clear, this was pure sarcasm & irony, I supposed that this last sentence would erase any doubts.
Obviously, I was wrong…

just wanted to make a post directed @bhagwad.4281, EdgarMTanaka.7291 and Eyia Hellhide.7320
asking them if they noticed it was irony… cause i couldnt believe it wasnt xD

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

in PvP

Posted by: Syde.5961

Syde.5961

Obviously, I was wrong…

The lack of sarcasm in these forum warriors is real! xP

Og Salmonder [oT] – Warrior
Stormbluff Isle

in PvP

Posted by: Eyia Hellhide.7320

Eyia Hellhide.7320

Obviously, I was wrong…

just wanted to make a post directed @bhagwad.4281, EdgarMTanaka.7291 and Eyia Hellhide.7320

Yeah I assumed it could be irony. Wasn’t sure, but anyway, my opinion still is the same. Eat a snickers.

The night is dark and full of turnips.

in PvP

EverythingEnds.4261

But I’m allergic to peanuts o.o

in PvP

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

Obviously, I was wrong…

Yeah I assumed it could be irony. Wasn’t sure, but anyway, my opinion still is the same. Eat a snickers.

ok i can agree on that

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1