I would like to point out

in PvP

Posted by: LeSavage.1359

LeSavage.1359

That condition damage kills faster than direct damage in this kitteng game.

10/10 Good Job.

in PvP

Posted by: vlad.4871

vlad.4871

So you say that condi necro kills faster than Power Revenant?dream on

in PvP

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

when i play condi necro i usually get about 350k condi damage…but on power and viper rev…lol 700k-850k

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Comparing anything to revenant isn’t a fair comparison. While burn related condition builds do deal damage at a rate that is comparable or exceeds direct power burst, condition builds actually suffer from their own issues that make them all but useless in a 1v1 scenario. What you SHOULD be complaining about is access to stupid amounts of sustain with, often, very little downside.

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.4802

Terrorsquad.4802

when i play condi necro i usually get about 350k condi damage…but on power and viper rev…lol 700k-850k

Weird, guildies of mine had 700k – 1kk condi damage from some games a week ago on Necro..

Also, It’s not like Revenant is anything that should be compared to atm.

Denied NA Account | 8.4k hours | 5.6k Games | Bored

in PvP

Posted by: vlad.4871

vlad.4871

Weird, guildies of mine had 700k – 1kk condi damage from some games a week ago on Necro..

Also, It’s not like Revenant is anything that should be compared to atm.

You can get that damage just if enemy it s braindead and it s not focusing you while playing with viper amulet:D