Idea's for new rewards?

Idea's for new rewards?

in PvP

Posted by: Quincy.2198

Quincy.2198

I’ve been reading the forums alot last days, since my computer broke and until its repaired I can’t play. So I am trying to find some good idea’s for new rewards/tracks.

We all have seen that people want FOTM rewards, precursor/map track and so on..
I personally like these idea’s. But maybe we could also use the PvP system in GW1? It would be way better and it’s kinda like the glory system we had. Let PvPers buy as example Zkeys by reward points, earned by TPvP/SOLOQ. We can buy PvE items that are high in price and we don’t ruin the rarity of precursor or legendaries by getting it guaranted from a reward track. Of course we also will be able to buy other skins like backpieces and weapons.

Also, why don’t we implent a monthly tournament? With legendaries for the 1st team, since we can’t give out goldcapes in this game. Anet can use the system they have in GW1? I am not sure if they’r able to use it, because I dont really know alot about these things.

The thing is that we are mostly getting skins as reward from PvP. I personally rather have the choice if I want to sell it or keep it… Because I have no use for many items. When you’re receiving something you can also sell, it will help towards your personal goal, because you’re making gold.

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw

(edited by Quincy.2198)

Idea's for new rewards?

in PvP

Posted by: Your Game My Rules.5324

Your Game My Rules.5324

Gold/silver/pooptrim and daily/monthly tourneys

Cptn Zhu ~ A Haven Of Tranquility [Home]
Several GW1 goldcapes ~

Idea's for new rewards?

in PvP

Quincy.2198

Gold/silver/pooptrim and daily/monthly tourneys

Not sure if capes would work in this game… Maybe backpieces could replace capes?

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw

Idea's for new rewards?

in PvP

Posted by: Dawntree.7246

Dawntree.7246

I’d like to have a reward track with an exclusive cool weapon (skin). Pretty much something similar to Mistforged Hero’s weapon from WvW tournament, but exclusive to PvP of course.

Emanuel Dawntree – Nord Guardian of [TasH] – 9×80
Whiteside Ridge

Idea's for new rewards?

in PvP

Quincy.2198

I’d like to have a reward track with an exclusive cool weapon (skin). Pretty much something similar to Mistforged Hero’s weapon from WvW tournament, but exclusive to PvP of course.

Would be perfect indeed! Although it must be hard to get in PvP, but it’s relatively easy to grind PvP and still be able to get it.. The track must have high numbers to complete it, imo.

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw

Idea's for new rewards?

in PvP

Posted by: Dawntree.7246

Dawntree.7246

Maybe a token system? A reward track = 1 token.

5 tokens = nice weapon
10 tokens = cool weapon
20 tokens = OMG weapon

Emanuel Dawntree – Nord Guardian of [TasH] – 9×80
Whiteside Ridge

Idea's for new rewards?

in PvP

Quincy.2198

Maybe a token system? A reward track = 1 token.

5 tokens = nice weapon
10 tokens = cool weapon
20 tokens = OMG weapon

It could work pretty well! Although what are the requirements to complete one track? And is it repeatable or you’ve got to do different ones? Like repeat one special PvP track?

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw