Idle player detection bug

Idle player detection bug

in PvP

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

played 7 matches last night and 3 of them I had idle players. This was at gold 3. One was a player I had on my block list from previous seasons that was playing offline. The worst one was a serial idler that people were complaining about from the start of the match because they had them in their previous matches. We could have won 4v5 but the person that was complaining about them at the start quit 3 mins into a tie game. They railed on the person in chat for not leaving spawn and the other 3 players for “wasting their time” for trying to win the match the rest of the game.

At the end of the match I submitted a bug ticket that read:
There appears to be a bug with your idle player detection feature. [playerName] never left the base the entire match. They were not detected as idle and all players on the team lost rating because of it.

I suggest people that have Idle players or match manipulators submit similar bug reports against the idle player detection feature and the in game reporting function. If they are flooded with bug reports they will pay more attention to that metric vs. the player reports which they clearly just round file.