If Anet is trying to make me quit - GG

in PvP

Posted by: Aidenwolf.5964

Aidenwolf.5964

My matchmaking since League began is a joke (on me). I have always solo Q’d and am used to getting bad teams but with your disastrous FTP scheme and the influx of bads who think they can play it’s been unbearable. What I mean about the bads is the type of player who yells at a decap engi for decapping. I mean when did this become a thing? New players (clearly) who never bothered to learn the game before joining ranked matches shouting at the one player actually doing what they’re supposed to do.

I run a bunker scrapper I hold home but rotate far when I get a 1v3 on my point and no help from these donkeys and hold far, this is how you PvP, not stay and die for the hell of it. I guess my MMR says I’m worth 3 players because all I get are new (I refrained) players or bad ones, but I’ve also been getting the new style of bad, the guy who knows nothing but screams like a baboon.

Enjoy league as many of you either cheat the system by throwing (I don’t blame you) or get great teams because Anet’s system loves you. If they’re trying to make me quit by skull- kittening me with kitten matchmaking GG them, it’s working.

Buy To Play Guild Wars 2 2012-2015 – RIP
Unlucky since launch, RNG isn’t random
PugLife SoloQ

in PvP

Posted by: warbignime.4610

warbignime.4610

Have you ever thought that you are just bad at the game and have low mmr? I know this is crazy to you but.. you are probably bad at the game too if you get matched with newbies.

Some must fight so that all may be free.

in PvP

Aidenwolf.5964

Have you ever thought that you are just bad at the game and have low mmr? I know this is crazy to you but.. you are probably bad at the game too if you get matched with newbies.

Care to find out? So we’re clear that was a challenge

PugLife SoloQ

(edited by Aidenwolf.5964)

in PvP

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

That gauntlet is down there for ya anytime ya want to take it up.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in PvP

Posted by: hackks.3687

hackks.3687

I suggest doing away with the pure bunker scrapper build and get more involved in the team fights. Often times lately when I’m getting teams line the ones you’re describing I find the best approach is to hold their hand through the whole match. Call targets for them. Call rezze’s for them. Secure stomps because they won’t. Rotate to support them so they don’t feed an enemy point. Etc etc I use an HGH rifle/nade/elixirs scrapper build for this. It’s not meta but it’s not far from it and definitely effective for solo Q

Hackkz/Riggamaroll
I’ve stayed at this party entirely too long

in PvP

Posted by: Domino.1359

Domino.1359

I suggest doing away with the pure bunker scrapper build and get more involved in the team fights. Often times lately when I’m getting teams line the ones you’re describing I find the best approach is to hold their hand through the whole match. Call targets for them. Call rezze’s for them. Secure stomps because they won’t. Rotate to support them so they don’t feed an enemy point. Etc etc I use an HGH rifle/nade/elixirs scrapper build for this. It’s not meta but it’s not far from it and definitely effective for solo Q

I’ve been in a few matches with you so not denying your claim, but the bunker scrapper can definitely fit into more involved role in team fights, its just how one specifically plays it. With a pure bunker scrapper, there’s enough sustain and boon support to safely get the job done (stomps, rezzs, calling targets and staying alive for it).

So to the OP, maybe get involved in the fight more to hold their hand! Scrapper is able to do it There, successfully utilized rigga and the OP in one paragraph. Win win.

in PvP

Posted by: hackks.3687

hackks.3687

Oh don’t get me wrong, bunker scrapper has lots of team utility. The reason I suggest opting for the build I suggested is so that you can reliably set up and burn down targets without having to rely too much on your teammates who might be struggling just to land any damage of consequence in this heavy bunker meta. It’s much more damage oriented which is something I find I need instead of a pure bunker when my team is struggling to win fights.

Hackkz/Riggamaroll
I’ve stayed at this party entirely too long

in PvP

Posted by: Outsider.6051

Outsider.6051

Waiting for that 1v1 challenge with warbignime. You stream it? <3

Anyway, playing leagues makes me feel like i’m trying to play with the system more than I should. I soloQ on times where I feel like there’s eneough soloers to play with the premades. I watch how many times i’ve lost so I don’t get stressed too much. I ride the losers train til it takes a roundabout. No I don’t tank my MMR.

in PvP

Aidenwolf.5964

I use bunker in Solo Q because at least my random collection of whatevers running YOLO builds will have at least one in the comp. I ran some premades after posting this and went on a win streak vs “superior” ranked comps (at least their ratings) so it’s effective. I just can’t solo Q anymore it’s done.

PugLife SoloQ

(edited by Aidenwolf.5964)

in PvP

Aidenwolf.5964

Anyway, playing leagues makes me feel like i’m trying to play with the system more than I should. I soloQ on times where I feel like there’s eneough soloers to play with the premades. I watch how many times i’ve lost so I don’t get stressed too much. I ride the losers train til it takes a roundabout. No I don’t tank my MMR.

I’m the one waiting.

PugLife SoloQ

in PvP

Aidenwolf.5964

I’m the one waiting for the where and when.

PugLife SoloQ

in PvP

Posted by: Monk Tank.5897

Monk Tank.5897

Jita 4-4…
I will be in a smartbombing Navy Apoc!
BRING IT!!