If you are on a loss streak...

in PvP

Posted by: velmeister.4187

velmeister.4187

Stop playing. Absolutely stop playing for the time being. Come back the next day after reset and try again. This is important.

I went from a 20 loss streak to 66% win rate by taking breaks like that. I won’t tell you to “git gud” because I do not know you and it’s generally stupid to say something like that. But, if you stop playing after 3 losses, it will help you, in many cases, to recollect yourself and help others not to have you in the party who is probably not in the best mental state to deal with the pressure.

If this suggestion helps someone, I will feel “gud”.

“If there is anyone here whom I have not offended, I am sorry.”

in PvP

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Yeah, that’s pretty important.
Also, while we’re at it, there’s something simple that helps a whole lot: Communication. I see so many people not writing anything in teamchat and/or ignoring it; start using it. Don’t write essays, but give vital information to your team and keep an eye out information they might be giving to you. Most people here are probably in solo- or duo-Q so voice chat is usually not existing in those groups, which is what makes the proper use of teamchat all the more important.

in PvP

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Stop playing. Absolutely stop playing for the time being. Come back the next day after reset and try again. This is important.

I went from a 20 loss streak to 66% win rate by taking breaks like that. I won’t tell you to “git gud” because I do not know you and it’s generally stupid to say something like that. But, if you stop playing after 3 losses, it will help you, in many cases, to recollect yourself and help others not to have you in the party who is probably not in the best mental state to deal with the pressure.

If this suggestion helps someone, I will feel “gud”.

I will +1 this message just because of the way it was delivered.

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Yeah, that’s pretty important.
Also, while we’re at it, there’s something simple that helps a whole lot: Communication. I see so many people not writing anything in teamchat and/or ignoring it; start using it. Don’t write essays, but give vital information to your team and keep an eye out information they might be giving to you. Most people here are probably in solo- or duo-Q so voice chat is usually not existing in those groups, which is what makes the proper use of teamchat all the more important.

This^^ team chat and calling targets. If you do not use these 2 to plan your game 90% of the time you will lose.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

in PvP

Posted by: Amineo.8951

Amineo.8951

TC is right, I got out of Emerald after being stuck a week by taking breaks, do it as soon as you lose once or twice in a row.