If you go far, say it

If you go far, say it

in PvP

Posted by: Thiefz.3695

Thiefz.3695

Seriously, I don’t know how many matches I have been in these days where people go far and then yell at their team when they lose 3v4 at mid. The opening fight at low MMR levels is part of winning the game. It allows you to get momentum. I have been in several games where the team agrees to 4/1 split and 1 person goes far and home. Going far at open is a coordinated play. If you don’t say “far” then you put your team into a 3v4 disadvantage at mid.

Going far is viable in these scenarios:
1. You KNOW you can win a 1/1 on far. Killing the far defender means that they will pull off 1 from mid to their home. If you don’t kill it, they don’t peel. Period. They can continue to fight mid in a 3v4 and then go back and 2v1 you.
2. You don’t have enough sustain for mid so you go 2 home and 3 far. This comp is good when you have multiple thieves who can rotate fast and kill lone defenders. It forces them to rotate to you.
3. On TS so that you can coordinate rotations and fights.

Maps: 3/1/1 is fine when one goes treb on Khylo, home always goes beast on forest, go far when you don’t have enough aoe or pressure for Legacy mid. It’s a big point to hold.

Communication is key and too often I have seen people whine and complain about their team mates when they fail to know what a team comp can do. When in doubt GO MID WITH YOUR TEAM.

If you go far, say it

in PvP

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

4. Your team has a support spec to keep people alive along enough for your home-capper to rotate in.

Going far is usually a good thing, especially on foefire where it’s easy to stay alive 3v4 on the mid point for almost anything but a plagueless necro.