Immobilized forever

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

In sPvP, sometimes when i get immobilized, specially with the ranger’s elite, even after braking it, teleporting out of it the immobilizing effect does not ware off even though the condition is cleansed (not showing along other condis / buffs on the UI) I still cant move until I die.
Only after dying the bug disappears and I can move again…

We have seen this bug before a long time ago, and now it is (apparently) back…

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

If people decide to let you live, if you type /stuck… after 30 seconds you will be teleported out of it.

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: revy.4320

revy.4320

You can /dance off this thing. I m not trolling.

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

WTB /dance hotkey so I can assign to a button and not have to pause to type, usually dead by then. Or better yet fix it, but prob take a few years.

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Volrath.1473

This is a massive bug. It is amazing how often it happens. And in any other game, it would have been fixed in a couple of hours.

Then again, poison didn’t work for about a month in this game before the developers even noticed, even though it was reported multiple times.

It is weekend, give the guys a break.

It is in fact a game breaking bug the is making many players mad, imo it is dame breaking because it leaves ppl helpless and vulnerable and compromising the team, having influence on the outcome of the match.

I’m sure they will fix it asap.

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: Hype.8032

Hype.8032

typing /sit is faster to get out of it….

Tualek & F I Monk / Thief —-- Tk E / Engineer
Highest Solo Queue Rank Achieved: 40
Highest solo-join Team Queue Rank Achieved: 198

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

Except it’s not just been happening since this weekend, this has been a bug since long before the new feature patch and should have recieved attention a long time ago.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

i’ve noticed sometimes it will bug and you’ll have to reclick W to start running again

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

Wtb allowance to macro “Enter /s /stuck enter”

Or ya know a bindable hotkey in the options menu.

As a little tip if your against groups you know have a lot of imob you can type out a command and hit “enter + up enter” to get it off quicker than typing… Still wastes APM and if your glass gives more momentum than you want but works best for me.

Another solution to this is let stun breakers escape imob

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Volrath.1473

Except it’s not just been happening since this weekend, this has been a bug since long before the new feature patch and should have recieved attention a long time ago.

Nah, this has appended before but was fixed, but it’s back since the last patch.

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

It’s amazing how this bug still hasn’t been fixed when I reported it well over a year ago

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Volrath.1473

odd… I haven’t had this problem for a longtime, only noticed it again recently (after the last patch)

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

Yeah it’s a crazy bug – happens a lot on mesmer when phaseretreating out of a hammer stun or similar effect. /dance is the only cure, I always worry people think I’m being insulting by doing it though.

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Volrath.1473

this needs fixing ASAP… -_-’

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: milo.6942

milo.6942

In my last two games, I was permanently immobilized five times.

I think this bug perfectly represents the flaw in ArenaNet’s QA system versus other companies. Does anyone doubt that Blizzard or Riot would have fixed this massive bug within a couple hours? Yet it’s taken ArenaNet months.

they outsourced their qa dept a while back

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: DoYourBestBear.6810

DoYourBestBear.6810

I remember that one time when immobilizes didn’t stack, then the devs put it in without telling anyone, then people clamored for it to be removed, then the devs said “lol get gud.”

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

Nah, this has appended before but was fixed, but it’s back since the last patch.

No, it wasn’t fixed, it was still happening. This was happening to me long before the last patch with blinks and shadowsteps.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Volrath.1473

Odd, I haven’t noticed it for some time and it seems to me that now days it is happening ALOT!… did it got worse than before?

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

it always breaks it for me if I use a movement skill

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerUK.5029

SlayerUK.5029

This stuck bug happens too often to be ignored, I wish it would get looked into.

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

It’s easy. All they need to do is make it so that if your character stand still for longer than 10 seconds they automatically start /dancing.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: Erich.1783

Erich.1783

You could use crtl + v as a sort of macro.

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: Oakwind.6187

Oakwind.6187

Doesn’t weapon swapping and doing any animation emote like /sit “fix” it?

I play Engineer.
Balthazar runes are broken.

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

That advice to type dance to fix it has come in handy

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Volrath.1473

That os ridiculous… I should not have to stop fighting to type /dance to remove a rooting effect caused by a game bug. That puts me in disadvantage in a fight not to mention the lost of momentum and concentration…

This should a a high priority hotfix. To be implemented asap.

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: Oakwind.6187

Oakwind.6187

For what it’s worth, I agree.

I play Engineer.
Balthazar runes are broken.

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

This bug is annoying as hell.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Volrath.1473

Anet, I’m sure you are aware of this, are you working to fix this? Is there an eta for this fix?

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

It’s been in for a long time, so hopefully with more people pvping can get some attention.

Immobilized forever

in PvP

Posted by: Leeto.1570

Leeto.1570

Oh lord this bug is so long in game that its part of esports already.
Obviously not beeing able to move is nothing gamebreaking.
Was hoping to see people /dancing in tournament of legends, maybe will see it in NA tourny