Impossible to get past Diamond T7

in PvP

Posted by: Espire.9723

Espire.9723

Need one pip till Legendary? Well…. .kitten you here are 2 legendary thiefs who don’t give a flying kitten about communication and go die far. Ohhhhh you made it back up after that losing streak? Only need one pip again eh? Well…. kitten you and have some kittened legendary sit on close the entire game. For kittens sake this game makes me angry.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Been Diamond for a month bro. Hit Legend last Thurs.

I flew through the other divisions until Diamond. T6+ was my forum qq equivalent to “Ruby’s mmr hell” but mmr or poor matchmaking had nothing to do with it. In my case anyways.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Espire.9723

Been Diamond for a month bro. Hit Legend last Thurs.

I flew through the other divisions until Diamond. T6+ was my forum qq equivalent to “Ruby’s mmr hell” but mmr or poor matchmaking had nothing to do with it. In my case anyways.

Yea same for me….. started the season with a 12 win streak and didn’t really have any problems up until Diamond T6/7 ….. This is just ridiculous

in PvP

Posted by: ima kong fu ninja.3052

ima kong fu ninja.3052

I’m in the same boat. I am was halfway through T6 diamond, now I dropped down to T4 diamond. So I’m just going to chill for a bit, I’ll try queuing later this week. Best thing I can say is avoid queuing on weekends (Friday night through Sunday bad players usually play on those days.)

(edited by ima kong fu ninja.3052)

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

u have to make 2 separate thread about this? honestly ur already in t7, few more games ur at legendary and will play the same as those other players.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Espire.9723

u have to make 2 separate thread about this? honestly ur already in t7, few more games ur at legendary and will play the same as those other players.

I’ve been stuck in T6/7 for 30 – 40 games now…. with the amount of rage I feel, I’d say 2 posts are still pretty tame

in PvP

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

It is possible. Did it a week ago but I actually had to change my build and playstyle compared to what I played the whole time before that. Just play your best class and carry yourself up.

in PvP

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

Same thing happened to me last night, 2 wins from legend, then the MM was like "Ha, you wanted legendary tonight?! Well we’ll throw you into a losing game against some people… Then the next game we’ll throw you in against the SAME people and again and again and again… I gave up when I dropped down to first tier 6…

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

in PvP

Posted by: Shirk.6421

Shirk.6421

Yeah and now? What’s the big difference being matched with/against those players now or in 3 – 5 games. If you can’t win there to get into legendary you won’t do kitten in legendary and sit at 0 pips most of the time. Imo, being in the last tier of a division you should be matched into the next division you would reach. So if you don’t get there you simply shouldn’t be there.

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Problem is that you get teamed with players that dont want to win. They treat ranked matches as hotjoin games as soon as they hit legendary. Trying to get professional achievements, slacking, fighting offpoint.

No clue really why so many players want to kitten over their mmr, but hey… apparently, if your ride to legendary was easy enough than thats not a concern I guess.

Anyway… remove division lock et voila… only those queue that actually want to win.

in PvP

Posted by: Shirk.6421

Shirk.6421

Pretty much every single one of my games in the last tier of diamond looked like this, matching-wise. Still, legendary now. It’s doable, honestly. It takes effort – because it should take effort.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Artificial gating, I wouldn’t be surprised.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

in PvP

Espire.9723

Yeah and now? What’s the big difference being matched with/against those players now or in 3 – 5 games. If you can’t win there to get into legendary you won’t do kitten in legendary and sit at 0 pips most of the time. Imo, being in the last tier of a division you should be matched into the next division you would reach. So if you don’t get there you simply shouldn’t be there.

Wait what…. You telling me if I can’t win a match where I get matched up with people who clearly don’t belong into legendary and get stomped by other Diamonds, I’m the one who shouldn’t be legendary? Ok mate.