Improve the dishonored system

in PvP

Posted by: Radiobiology.6185

Radiobiology.6185

1 month ban from spvp per time you leave a game seems fair, have bad internet? Too bad, improve it untill next month or dont play spvp at all.

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

Lol while I agree it should be harsh a 1 month ban is ridiculous.

in PvP

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

The current dishonor system isn’t even active atm so wait to see what it entails before spouting stuff.

Säïnt

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

I love to cite this page on a lot of the complaints people have.

Do we know an approximate time for when it will be implemented?

No, I don’t believe we have anything currently planned. We’ll probably want to regroup and evaluate the current state of the servers before we decide.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Dishonor-NOT-turned-on-Dec-2-update/first#post4598461

It’s not even turned on!! Well, its going off the old system, and there was a lot of 4v5 and uneven matches with the old system. However they want to keep testing a system that’s already known to be broke for however long they are pleased with. Could be years, months, weeks, decades!!

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

why don’t we have a priority queue system ?

the quitters will play together with quitters.

in PvP

Posted by: Coffietire.2783

Coffietire.2783

why don’t we have a priority queue system ?

the quitters will play together with quitters.

We risk creating an underground community of tryhard theives and necromancers with victim complex.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

1 month ban from spvp per time you leave a game seems fair, have bad internet? Too bad, improve it untill next month or dont play spvp at all.

How about we remove the sucky maps from the rotation and then less people will leave. I refuse to play skyhammer. In the past, I could just play team queue and was perfectly happy. Now I am stuck playing 3 horrible maps.

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

So be forced to pay your internet service provider more money…that’s totally logical.

sarcasm off

Is there a way to filter ideas like these?

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]