Interested in NA E-Drama? Read this!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Kdubbs.7129

Kdubbs.7129

A reputable source has hailed this as the greatest boon to the community since the Ostrich v. Java debates of 2013.

https://twitter.com/GW2Drama

in PvP

Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

I can’t stand Backpack, he’s so disgusting to see.

btw who the hell has enough time to make this lmao.

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

This isn’t drama…

Attachments:

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: BLUna.7928

BLUna.7928

Acandis

Retired GW2 Shoutcaster
Now Casting CS:GO with ESEA
Twitter: @BLUCSGO

in PvP

Posted by: Aeroxe.8140

Aeroxe.8140

10/10 my panties just made a hole in the floor!

Thief (main), ele, guard
Past member of most teams NA. Retired proleague season 1+2.
http://www.twitch.tv/aeroxe

in PvP

Posted by: Phaeton.9582

Phaeton.9582

A reputable source has hailed this as the greatest boon to the community since the Ostrich v. Java debates of 2013.

https://twitter.com/GW2Drama

Those debates were epic.. chaired by kaypuds smirking child-face…

Phaatonn, London UK

in PvP

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

It’s on GW2Drama so it’s confirmed, OE and Caed forming a Really Abjured team

Kappa

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

in PvP

Posted by: tichorum.2415

tichorum.2415

He’s 17 and still in high school. What do you expect? Immaturity is all you will get out of people like him.

Former PvP commentator for ESL & Arenanet.

I used to run the Academy Gaming tournaments for GW2.

in PvP

Posted by: Flyphish.6398

Flyphish.6398

He’s 17 and still in high school. What do you expect? Immaturity is all you will get out of people like him.

He should be chasing tail.

“That’s what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age” ~ Wooderson

in PvP

Aeroxe.8140

those abs tho #oeggs

Thief (main), ele, guard

in PvP

Posted by: Acandis.3250

Acandis.3250

In all seriousness, this is all being done in good fun.

I am taking shots at everyone in the scene.

If any of you feel truly insulted by any of my content feel free to bring it up and I will moderate it.

in PvP

Aeroxe.8140

In all seriousness, this is all being done in good fun.

I am taking shots at everyone in the scene.

If any of you feel truly insulted by any of my content feel free to bring it up and I will moderate it.

taking a shot at yourself and a mention that it’s just for comedy on the official twitter would clear up the air I think.

Thief (main), ele, guard

in PvP

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

Ostricheggs does not play for the Abjured anymore?

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

Ostricheggs does not play for the Abjured anymore?

Nope. You will see them in an hour!

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

The Caed shots .. he played excellent on the Foefire though.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

in PvP

Shockwave.1230

This thread is for stirring the pot a bit, yes?

Foefire is favorable to a team that is perhaps mechanically stronger and may be rotationally weaker, since rotations are much quicker and simpler on that map. Strictly stating my opinion.

Based upon today’s performance alone, I would not be surprised if Absurd regularly beats Abjured once they have played together more. Shout warrior counters a lot of damage from Abjured, especially Nos’. Ideally Tarcis should be in pretty much every skirmish involving Nos.

If I were the Abjured when I fight the Absurd I’d probably want a Mesmer instead of a Necro. Supcutie abandoning the Dankening to be a new member of Abjured? Nos getting kicked already? #gw2drama

in PvP

Chaith.8256

This thread is for stirring the pot a bit, yes?

Foefire is favorable to a team that is perhaps mechanically stronger and may be rotationally weaker, since rotations are much quicker and simpler on that map. Strictly stating my opinion.

Based upon today’s performance alone, I would not be surprised if Absurd regularly beats Abjured once they have played together more. Shout warrior counters a lot of damage from Abjured, especially Nos’. Ideally Tarcis should be in pretty much every skirmish involving Nos.

If I were the Abjured when I fight the Absurd I’d probably want a Mesmer instead of a Necro. Supcutie abandoning the Dankening to be a new member of Abjured? Nos getting kicked already? #gw2drama

Lol #gw2drama indeed that would be. But I think we’ll stick with a Necro when faced with 2 Engies.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

Aeroxe.8140

I’m sure both of these teams will still be representative of NA for a while. People just need to be patient with the rosters as they were just recently shuffled around.

Thief (main), ele, guard

in PvP

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

Myself vs The Abjured in the best video to explain how I feel about the whole situation:

I will prove that you underestimated me and that all you needed to do was just talk to me instead of complain about me. I’ll show you what being a team means and you’ll be shocked.

I did too much for you guys anyways, all I know is that you need to step it up or I’m about to leave you guys in the dust.

#EDRAMA

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

in PvP

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

BY THE WAY, I didn’t wear sweatpants to the finals.

kitten all of you, watch the kittening vods LMAO. This is the type of crap I got complained about for? Things that don’t actually exist? HOLY kitten!

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

All I learned was that Nos is a scumbag in game and irl.

in PvP

Chaith.8256

There are two sides to every story, take a magic carpet ride with Noscoc.

1:13:00

http://www.twitch.tv/noscoc/b/597862076

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

I SHED SOME TEARS! THIS SHOULDN’T BE HAPPENING I JUST GOT HOME!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

in PvP

Chaith.8256

I SHED SOME TEARS! THIS SHOULDN’T BE HAPPENING I JUST GOT HOME!

I know right? I think it’s the tiny violins playing in the background that are responsible.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

Posted by: ThomasKreshant.6572

ThomasKreshant.6572

Heh.. I reported Nos to twitch for none gaming content during that long boring kitten speach of his.

in PvP

Posted by: Aereniel.7356

Aereniel.7356

Heh.. I reported Nos to twitch for none gaming content during that long boring kitten speach of his.

You, sir, are a heartless monster. Stay thine slandering tongue, for it was a monologue of infinite sadness, steeped with bittersweet emotion and lingering regret.

Been here since launch
Legend S1-S3 with 100% solo queue 100% conquest
Filthy casual, 6k sPvP games

in PvP

Posted by: SobeSoul.6910

SobeSoul.6910

No offense, but that doesn’t really excuse some of Noscoc’s commentary about regular Joes facing a five man premade team like Abjured and friends. You can expect that kind of behavior from a teenager, but you are all college aged men and should carry some class into games.

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

There is no difference between a high school teen and a college student! “College aged men should carry some class”! LOL You cray dawg!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

in PvP

Chaith.8256

No offense, but that doesn’t really excuse some of Noscoc’s commentary about regular Joes facing a five man premade team like Abjured and friends. You can expect that kind of behavior from a teenager, but you are all college aged men and should carry some class into games.

Huh? Do you have any quotes or examples of what commentary you are even talking about?

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

SobeSoul.6910

Huh? Do you have any quotes or examples of what commentary you are even talking about?

Go through his past broadcasts of you guys farming dudes. There are some general comments that have been made on that stream that just comes across as mean spirited towards players who are most likely new.

Not saying that because I dislike Nos. I think for the most part he seems alright. Just some things he has said made me cringe. Pointing that out because you got young kids looking up to you guys and I think anybody in your position you guys should be teaching them why doing some things are wrong.

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

I agree I believe it is the world of twitch and mmorpgs that should be responsible for the shaping of our youths minds. Shame on noscoc for being such a bad example.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in PvP

SobeSoul.6910

Troll all you like, but when the NA pvp scene is underwhelming compared to EU because all the BM and egoism that goes on here, it’s more sad than funny.

in PvP

Aeroxe.8140

Go through his past broadcasts of you guys farming dudes. There are some general comments that have been made on that stream that just comes across as mean spirited towards players who are most likely new.

Not saying that because I dislike Nos. I think for the most part he seems alright. Just some things he has said made me cringe. Pointing that out because you got young kids looking up to you guys and I think anybody in your position you guys should be teaching them why doing some things are wrong.

It’s quite possible that it’s your own sensitivity to these kind of things that might be triggering a negative response. On the other hand, this kind of stuff is very common in a competitive community. You gotta realize that at a competitive level there is gonna be the development of such behaviour most of the time. Also, psychologically, take into account the player you are observing’s perspective….if you serious about this game…well then your personality must fit that seriousness and you must adjust your personality to a certain level in order to believe that you are serious.

Thief (main), ele, guard

(edited by Aeroxe.8140)

in PvP

Chaith.8256

Troll all you like, but when the NA pvp scene is underwhelming compared to EU because all the BM and egoism that goes on here, it’s more sad than funny.

What does the trash talk have to do with the PvP scene? Make rivalries and the desire to win fiercer? o no souns bad.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

NeXeD.3042

What does the trash talk have to do with the PvP scene? Make rivalries and the desire to win fiercer? o no souns bad.

Cmon we all know he just wanted to slip in the EU so much better and classier than NA.

Still salty about WTS?

But yeah the comments from helseth are so much classier than anyone NA has.

Dunno why anyone would take any of the e drama serious it’s for funsies.

in PvP

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

you can keep your rivalries if it means youre just gonna publicly badmouth everyone. eventually someone who is a better person than you will come along and start streaming, git gud at your game, and take your viewers. /shrug

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in PvP

GhOst.4019

The Drama twitter is all in fun and amusing. As for what you all are saying about the rivalries…It’s gone far beyond that. Rivalries are always there in the real world as well. To openly and publicly put other players down as they ALL do to each other is very immature and unprofessional. Don’t call your self professional gamers until you act like it. My 12 year old niece is more mature than most of them. Is it that hard to be respectful to them for the public even though you are rivals? Just ridiculous. Putting a bad name into the high lvl PvP scene and you wonder why it isn’t taken seriously.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

in PvP

NeXeD.3042

Pretty sure what you are all talking about exists in every major sport. Just because you can’t take the trash talk or you deem yourself too “good” for it doesn’t make it any less entertaining…. I play this game for entertainment not to feel good about myself morally.

in PvP

Shockwave.1230

Trash talk is just people still competing and attempting to gain an edge. If you can get into someone’s head you can get them to make poor decisions because of things you’ve put in their head. It’s a psychological game within the game, you see this in professional sports as well when players call out other players or when coaches do the same.

The only difference is the tendency for youth to take this more seriously.

in PvP

GhOst.4019

Pretty sure what you are all talking about exists in every major sport. Just because you can’t take the trash talk or you deem yourself too “good” for it doesn’t make it any less entertaining…. I play this game for entertainment not to feel good about myself morally.

IT does exist…but they trash talk each other off the public stage. You don’t see football rivals during their post game interview completely trash talk the other team. They say stuff like " You know, this was a big game for us because they are our rivals. We tried hard but got outplayed today and we will practice more and come back to try to win the next one" Interview over. None of this F you and your mom; you are complete trash etc etc etc…Immature. Not saying don’t trash talk each other…Just doesn’t need to be displayed in such an openly public immature fashion.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

in PvP

NeXeD.3042

Erm, have you seen twitter?

in PvP