Interesting pattern

Interesting pattern

in PvP

Posted by: foste.3098

foste.3098

Could the mach making be forcing a 50% win rate any harder? There are about 3 more sets of games below that are also win win loose loose.

Also all of them are solo queue apart from 2 in which i wen in with a buddy (the 2 wins in the middle).

Attachments:

see no evil ,until i stab you

Interesting pattern

in PvP

Posted by: Klangy.8293

Klangy.8293

Profe that you are on desired mmr/skill. Enjoy

Interesting pattern

in PvP

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

I had a streak of about 12 games that alternated 1 win 1 loss 1 win 1 loss etc…

Interesting pattern

in PvP

Posted by: Klangy.8293

Klangy.8293

Good part once u start climb the ranks is that you will be stable at one point. IF u have 50/50 thats where you belong. If you win more u climb, lose more u segrade (atleast at higher tier)

Interesting pattern

in PvP

Posted by: Firebird.8324

Firebird.8324

I see the problem, u’re not playing revenant, the most op thing in the game.

Over Powered Necro [dk] (Bird of Fire)
One spam to rule them all!
Mains Power Necro for team Radioactive[dk]

Interesting pattern

in PvP

Posted by: Espire.9723

Espire.9723

Could the mach making be forcing a 50% win rate any harder? There are about 3 more sets of games below that are also win win loose loose.

Also all of them are solo queue apart from 2 in which i wen in with a buddy (the 2 wins in the middle).

The 50/50 rate has always been a joke. Oh you just won 4 games in a row? Let’s put you in a group with 4 braindead PvE players, against a full premade PvP team so we can keep the balance. Fair games are rare. Usually it’s 500 – 200 or the otherway around. But hey, at least we got the win/ loss ratio right? eh? right? sigh…..

Interesting pattern

in PvP

foste.3098

Played a few more games and the machmaking is definitely forcing a 50/50 win rate, maliciously so.
This is not fun at all, what happens when i force myself to play enough to get in to a devision where you loose points when you loose a mach? With this system no one will ever reach legend or diamond unless they hardcore no life it it kitten man team and voice com.

Get rid of the forced team balancing that favores a 50/50 ratio in ranked and just mach people based on mmr, not how many games they have won/lost in a streak.

For anyone that does not know, this is in place so that even if you play like garbage you can still win some games (50% of them to be exact). This way everyone gets to have fun, except in reality no one is having fun and everyone gets frustrated.

Attachments:

Interesting pattern

in PvP

Posted by: Cat Has Ducks.1982

Cat Has Ducks.1982

My patern yesterday:
Yolo queue: L L L
2 friends join me: W W W then time for bed

Lord Chuck I – Guardian
Chuck The Stampede – Engineer
[Lg] Agatha – Dragonbrand

Interesting pattern

in PvP

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

50/50 is a joke and really show the ignorance and incompetence of PvP Devs
inb4 infraction

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Interesting pattern

in PvP

Posted by: deda.8302

deda.8302

I love this “where you belong” comments just to put down ppl with out any argument or consideration…
I can bet that after this leageu we will have 60-70 % of soloQ player base stuck in league 2-3 going up or falling down 1 level(this could be in league 4-5 depending on penalty/ reward system and games necessry to play to fall/upgrade league), while only organized groups and guilds will be able to go up.
Core of the problem is that old MMr system is still used to determine teams, forcing 50% win

I would post here my scores if it would mean somthing but it doesnt after ony 9 games in “new” league

If it means somthing out of 9 games i had 2 against guild teams ,wher in one our pug crushed this pve guild and second we lost by 30p or somthing and other 2 was in my “favor” where i was in guild team and also 1 loss -1victory.

Why im telling this is, its pointless discussing this so early ,but fact stands that old MMr is stil used in new leagues and making ppl angry by grouping them by “teams with out they skill category” either rewarding or punishing.

I have that 50% win ratio so that is exectly where i wanted to be , by some miracle my goal was same as anets,but after 8k games i can tell when im rewarded and when im punished.

For now all pros and noobs are in the same bascet and for sure some are punished some rewarded .

Interesting pattern

in PvP

foste.3098

Ok that’s it, i am no longer going to play pvp. And since that is the only thing i play in gw2 (for the last year) i am quitting the game.

Since you put priority on tournaments that no one cares about, lie about elite specializations and balance (they are more powerful than the core ones), and have almost no communication with the player base i will not log back in until i see a promising patch note (so that means at least 6 months from now), or i read that the balancing and pvp teams have been fired and replaced.

Have fun bashing your heads against imbalance and a rigged machmaking pvp players, you have my sympathy.