Is Beserker Warrior too OP for the pvp?

in PvP

Posted by: cpchow.7416

cpchow.7416

I got one pushed by a beserker warrior yesterday, he made 30000 dmg on me in a second (with lots of cc).
As Anet focus on E-sport now. Warrior nerf is a must please. PVP class balance is the priority!

in PvP

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

+30000

Wqrriqr iz opz

in PvP

Posted by: Akijo.7395

Akijo.7395

Wait wait wait? What? Warrior? Is…. Is this real? XD

in PvP

Posted by: cpchow.7416

cpchow.7416

Everytime i play in the pvp league, the enemy side are warrior,warrior,warrior,warrior and warrior or a chronomancer. I have Guardian, Revenant,Engineer, Ranger, Thief, Elementalist, Mesmer and Necromancer in my character slot. I swear to god i won’t QQ on the forum as anet haven’t ban me to create or use a warrior. I am kicked out from my PVP guild as i don’t have a warrior. A newbie warrior just take my position. I loss my job now and none of the guild want me as a don’t have a warrior. PVP now is completely unbalance, full warriors party out of 9 classes. Anet you are the winner and I am going to make a warrior.

(edited by cpchow.7416)

in PvP

Posted by: Leohart.4610

Leohart.4610

Seriously Anet. I never thought I’d say this, but I saw a 4 stacked Berserker team comp with one Chronomancer yesterday. It was insane, one of the warrior was hitting for like 14k f1 bursts and with the Chronomancer’s time warp, it’s even higher (time warp provides 10% physical damage output). Let’s not even get into the possibility of them mashing their skills, which is another 10% damage output. This meta is kittened, please fix it. They were literally stacking, which is unheard of in PvP. They started stacking might with the bow f1, veiled, then time warp bursted everyone down. We couldn’t even react and they spawn camped us.

Please remove stacking, both in team comps and in game. Add collision to players to we can’t penetrate each other. Delete warrior as a class, it’s so overpowered right now. Please remove spawns overall to avoid spawn camping. I’m still stuck in amber because every game there’s warriors everywhere. I’m sick of this. ENOUGH

in PvP

Posted by: Kronicle.4652

Kronicle.4652

This made me chuckle and I’m feeling generous with the holidays around the corner.

5/7

in PvP

Posted by: MacDaniel of the isles.5910

MacDaniel of the isles.5910

Stop sucking, get better, don’t nerf something good. The thing I like most about guildwars is that you can adapt to any threat based on skill set.

in PvP

Posted by: Paulash.5814

Paulash.5814

^ doesn’t get the joke

in PvP

Juba.8406

Its normal you know.

One time i was like usual doing 100b in mid Foefire, my m8 chrono gave me alacrity and quickness, my 100b turned into 1000b then our engi gave me magnet power, i pulled all players to my 1000b and then it happened numbers beyond believe started to appear, My GS got too hot to the point that 1000b reached their lord and got insta died, game ended with the message:

“You Win”

no joke i tell you.

in PvP

Posted by: meow one twenty.4376

meow one twenty.4376

Its normal you know.

One time i was like usual doing 100b in mid Foefire, my m8 chrono gave me alacrity and quickness, my 100b turned into 1000b then our engi gave me magnet power, i pulled all players to my 1000b and then it happened numbers beyond believe started to appear, My GS got too hot to the point that 1000b reached their lord and got insta died, game ended with the message:

“You Win”

no joke i tell you.

This is real. I saw the video but anet had it deleted. Supe srs.

Alright meow, where were we?

in PvP

Posted by: Akijo.7395

Akijo.7395

Its normal you know.

“You Win”

no joke i tell you.

Wow mate, that looks awesome, like, you just created the new meta, care to share your build with us so we can be awesome too?

in PvP

Posted by: Loop.8106

Loop.8106

This made me chuckle and I’m feeling generous with the holidays around the corner.

5/7

Nice 9gag reference, I caught it

Optimise [OP]

in PvP

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Its normal you know.

“You Win”

no joke i tell you.

This is real. I saw the video but anet had it deleted. Supe srs.

True story.

Happened to me that it deleted my character. I’m waiting on CS to restore him, but it looks like the code got sliced up too

in PvP

Posted by: Blue Hare.8612

Blue Hare.8612

The thing is, all warrior players have realized they are too OP to be fair, so they refrain from playing warrior so that everyone can have a fair match. This is the real reason why you don’t see them so often.

{Lepus Timidus}

in PvP

Posted by: Sazukikrah.5036

Sazukikrah.5036

Lol kitten i would love for my berserker to do that much dmg . I guess most people dont get this post is a joke.

Hadi the Edgemaster – Pro level Warrior (Youtube Hadi the Edgemaster)
Black Gate Tier 1 Roamer
Harbinger " I will make you (QQ)"

in PvP

Posted by: Pepsi.8907

Pepsi.8907

Holy cucumber :o

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

A warr skull cracked my necrurr, can u Anet nerf them pls?

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: JDjitsu.7895

JDjitsu.7895

Don’t feed the troll guys, jeeez.

Wiggin/LittleEnder/XeroCool/Filthydirtyrotten/MizDemeanor/EnderThaXenocide/ShadowOfWiggin-
Maguuma & A Few alts on other NA/EU servers

in PvP

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

You weren’t joking! Warriors are serious business! I ran into one running some funky Banner Support build, could have sworn he was running Nomad’s but that’s been removed. Reason being? NEVER DIED. Just sat mid, and lived constantly with a point under his control.

We should nerf Warrior sustain more, Remove Healing Signet all together, and force other heals like Defiant Stance to work optimally under full adrenaline.

So OP.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in PvP

Posted by: Pepsi.8907

Pepsi.8907

You weren’t joking! Warriors are serious business! I ran into one running some funky Banner Support build, could have sworn he was running Nomad’s but that’s been removed. Reason being? NEVER DIED. Just sat mid, and lived constantly with a point under his control.

We should nerf Warrior sustain more, Remove Healing Signet all together, and force other heals like Defiant Stance to work optimally under full adrenaline.

So OP.

Remove healing on warriors period
they don’t need it! Warrior masterrace can heal without healing skills: they so OP!

in PvP

Posted by: Hooglese.4860

Hooglese.4860

I know what you mean. I was once running away from a warrior on my mesmer. I opened my portal, I saw him do up the Velcro on his Nike’s. The bugger got there before I did. Another time I blinked up on to a bridge in Legacy but the warrior threw his axe at me, cutting the bridge in half forcing me to fall to my death.

Anet please nerf warrior. They’re too strong

PvP
revenant – Hoogles Von Boogles
Mesmer – hoogelz

in PvP

Posted by: Phantom.5389

Phantom.5389

Warriors are so OP!

I mean, I once saw a warrior rush to the center of Legacy of the Foefire and cast ‘’Fear me’‘. The 5 enemies all panicked and exited the game. No wonder warriors don’t run ‘’Fear Me’’ after this incident…

The legend says those poor souls are still confined to a psychiatric hospital.

in PvP

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

The one of most problems for warrior is that they cannot land their skills due to so mamy random factors such as slow, blindness and perma dodge stuffs.

If you allowed him to inflict all those 30000 dmg upon you, that is your fault who don’t know how to dodge ingame’s most telegraphed action skills that warrior performs, but it doesn’t mean that warrior is any good. It is just your fault.

You absolutely did nothing until you get 30k dmg lmao.
and what is 30k dmg? it exceeds your total HP even.

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

(edited by online.1278)

in PvP

Posted by: Leohart.4610

Leohart.4610

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

in PvP

Posted by: I I.7359

I I.7359

War’s are way to OP, that’s why every1 runs IWAY

Fizzy Bubbler

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Mr T, Chuck Norris, and a GW2 Warrior walked into a bar. Only the GW2 Warrior exited.

True story.

in PvP

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

One time i was like usual doing 100b in mid Foefire, my m8 chrono gave me alacrity and quickness, my 100b turned into 1000b

ahaha I literally cried. kitten 1000b im done.

Säïnt

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

This has to be a troll post.

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Mr T, Chuck Norris, and a GW2 Warrior walked into a bar. Only the GW2 Warrior exited.

True story.

What if they’re all GW2 warriors?

@OP

Next, we need to nerf the assassin’s creed thief stacking where 1 DH spams traps and all the daredevils just start vaulting on point for insta 50k damage.

in PvP

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

My Beserker does so much damage that I get kicked from fractals – nobody else has time to tag Mossman and they don’t get credit for the kill.

in PvP

Posted by: eyesrutherford.1357

eyesrutherford.1357

Was in a pvp match yesterday on my mesmer. I was in a mid fight and we bursted down their team. 3 of us on mid and 2 berserker warriors came In. They insta downed and killed my teammates in like 2 secs. Didn’t stomp cause their damage was faster than the stomp animation “with quickness”. They turned to me and I “scared kittenless” thought I should portal noe and just recap home so I did. And as I thought I was safe on home I realised that the Warriors could use my own portal even though I wasn’t on their team. But I thought it was lag because after they came out of the portal they both vanished. Then somehow I was laying on the ground because as they had came out of their OP warrior stealth they had unleashed a double eviscerate that dealt 50k damage. Three of their teammates had rage quitted after they died at mid so easily and it was 2 warriors vs my whole team. So they “having 2 nodes and having decapper our home” had went to our spawn and just farmed us till they had enough points to just insta kill our lord.

~Honey~

~Zïpples~ ~Honey~ ~Lexisety~
~Tamiyo~ ~Lord Mockingbird~

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

Warrior is too OP

I was on my thief and 2 players demanded i switched and i refused so the 2 of them quit before the match started. The rev and necro said we know how to fix this and switched to there unkillable warriors. 1 went mid and 1 went far and they were able to cap and hold these points alone. I must of been downed a million times and somehow they would super saiyan to where i was at rez me and get back to the point before it was even decapped.

At one point at mid he 1 of the warriors screamed out " i am a god and gods do not bleed" and boom he killed all 4 of the enemies he was facing and i barely got out of there from basic fear.

The warrior at far i was gonna rotate to him and he simply said “no need to worry my friend for i am like water and you can not beat water” moving in and out untouched by all 5 enemies. I was simply at ahhhh and wished i had a warrior.

We won 500-125 and i made the mistake of never decapping or capping home so i had 0 points which made me feel even worse.

in PvP

Posted by: Snorcha.7586

Snorcha.7586

Had a warrior on the enemy team today, he did an “Earthshaker” and all of my teams monitors fell off our desks ’cause of the earthquake it caused IRL. Needless to say we insta lost all pips and could not reconnect.

in PvP

Posted by: Soa Cirri.6012

Soa Cirri.6012

You guys just QQ you cry NERF WARRIOR but u dont even know its just L2P

Warrior has SO MANY COUNTERS

HB doesn’t needs nerfed first of all is a channeled skill all you have to do is CHANGE CHANNEL and HB wont hit u will have kitten videos or something.

earthshaker DUH you use the counter of trying idunno EARTHQUAKE-PROOF YOUR HOUSE its standard building practice if you do its hard counte only oes like .0005% damage then

mesmer portals you duh need to HARD CODE YOUR PORTALS or anyone can use them thats just common sense lol

tl;dr
you are all morons warrior is just right don’t need nerfed

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

It is really easy to tell who didn’t actually read through this thread, got completely trolled by op, and rushed to the bottom to leave an angry "l2p!" comment. Lol.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Sneek.6504

Sneek.6504

Tell me about it.

I had a horrific experience with these OP warriors.

I went to pvp and the match was about to start. To my dismay, I noticed the enemies had 5 OP WARRIORS. One of my team mates said “oh no…” to which another one replied “what?”, but before the first one could reply AN OP WARRIOR jumped in our spawn point and cut his throat with eviscrate. The match hadn’t even started. I started wailing in horror as 4 MORE OP WARRIORS jumped in from the roof. It was slaughter. I only survived because of sheer luck as my other team mates got slain over and over and over again.

Finally the match started and I managed to escape our spawn and I hid at their spawn curled into a ball. I could still hear the screams of agony. As the match was about to finish I heard running steps coming towards me. I was hoping it was one of the escaping team mates of mine, but alas, it was AN OP WARRIOR. I tried to hide even better. At first he didn’t see me. I stayed as still as possible. He was about to leave. Out of the blue sky he suddenly shouted and I was revealed. He let out another fearsome shout and dashed towards me. I prayed to dwayna. Once again I was saved by sheer luck and the match ended and I was teleported back to the mists.

I could finally breathe normally. I hailed and hugged everyone, joyfully. I had never been as happy as I was at that moment. Strangely enough, everyone was quiet. I noticed everyone was staring at something. I turned my back and the happiness I was feeling turned into dust. 5 OP WARRIORS stood before me ready to slash. I only had time to say “oh no…”

(edited by Sneek.6504)

in PvP

Posted by: Jackalrat.5493

Jackalrat.5493

You never see warriors in ranked because they’re all in legendary league.

Top 0.0001% see warriors. That’s all.

Meanwhile tempests and druids get table scraps. No love.

in PvP

Posted by: Torqiseknite.1380

Torqiseknite.1380

It is really easy to tell who didn’t actually read through this thread, got completely trolled by op, and rushed to the bottom to leave an angry “l2p!” comment. Lol.

Someone didn’t read the L2P post closely enough.

Anyways, I too have witnessed the overpowered Berserker Warriors in action. I once saw two of them dueling, and one of them used Decapitate at the same time the other activated Head Butt. The former’s axe sent the second Berserker’s head flying mid-lunge, but the severed head just kept going and pulverized the axe-wielder’s cranium. Needless to say, both of them popped Endure Pain and were fine. For all I know, they’re still locked in combat to this day.

in PvP

Posted by: Sazdek.6830

Sazdek.6830

5/7

I get this reference!

Tarnished Coast
Skaukatt – Engi
Cräsher – Warrior

in PvP

SlayerSixx.5763

What the hell is all of this. So much comedic gold here. Quickly, save this in case it gets deleted.

I’ll toss my own in here.

So I was playing thief. Enemy team had a full meta comp and one berserker warrior. He kept dying and feeding kills until his allies RQed cuz we overtook them even though they were running the meta bunker comp. When they all left, the warrior’s composure changed. He stood at mid as we were all rotating home and far and he took a deep breath. Little did we know, he breathed in so deeply that all of the O2 was sucked out of the air and we insta died. Our chrono loled as he continuum shifted, but the zerker was already waiting for him in his past. Once the chrono came to, the zerker had hopped into his past through the portals he made and stole all of his pips and demoted him to amber.

Idk, how’d I do?

in PvP

Juba.8406

Its normal you know.

“You Win”

no joke i tell you.

Wow mate, that looks awesome, like, you just created the new meta, care to share your build with us so we can be awesome too?

I only saw a glimpse of the build, as it was descending from the heavens towards my 1000b, i couldn’t see the build link because it was so bright it almost burned my eyes.

Attachments:

in PvP

SlayerSixx.5763

Its normal you know.

“You Win”

no joke i tell you.

I only saw a glimpse of the build, as it was descending from the heavens towards my 1000b, i couldn’t see the build link because it was so bright it almost burned my eyes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FWOrBLw-Sxg

The fabled berserker in action.

in PvP

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

That’s nothing the other day on the very edge of the map I saw a warrior, thought he was far enough from me, nope that bull charge came flying right towards from all the way across the map. I tried to run, it kept chasing, I jumped on a high rock and it still came hurling like a boulder. After 4 minutes of endlessly chasing me down on my clearly underpowered Ele/Herald/Mesmer/Scrapper/Reaper/Druid class it instant gibbed me with 100 blades from 100% health. I don’t what I was supposed to do, I tried to log out before he managed to get me but as I logged back in, only thing left was the big fat your team loss and my dead character on the floor. What am I supposed to do? Nerf warrior please A-Net, and while your at it buff the other aforementioned classes please.

in PvP

Posted by: eyesrutherford.1357

eyesrutherford.1357

A warrior in a match yesterday did something fairly odd. He didn’t even attack anyone. He would just stomp us and after we were stomped by the warrior we couldn’t spawn the rest of the match. And when we would press buttons to try to spawn It would just say, “the berserkers rage prevents you from performing this action”. Sad day for my team.

~Honey~

~Zïpples~ ~Honey~ ~Lexisety~
~Tamiyo~ ~Lord Mockingbird~

in PvP

Posted by: vlad.4871

vlad.4871

Ranger pet can do more damage than warrior,sad.

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Stephen Colbert expresses seeing Warrior elite specialization Berserker in action-
https://youtu.be/cDj4vde26oo?t=6

in PvP

Shaogin.2679

It is really easy to tell who didn’t actually read through this thread, got completely trolled by op, and rushed to the bottom to leave an angry “l2p!” comment. Lol.

Funny, I don’t recall quoting any specific post. Maybe someone shouldn’t make assumptions eh? ;-P

Gate of Madness

in PvP

Posted by: Sheobix.8796

Sheobix.8796

5/7

Nice 9gag reference, I caught it

aka actually 4chan/reddit/imgur reference.

in PvP

Posted by: Torqiseknite.1380

Torqiseknite.1380

Funny, I don’t recall quoting any specific post. Maybe someone shouldn’t make assumptions eh? ;-P

Ah, yes. Surely it could have been any of the countless posts at the bottom containing the phrase “L2P.” There were so many of them; how could I possibly know which one was being referenced? A veritable needle in a haystack, as it were.

in PvP

Shaogin.2679

Ah, yes. Surely it could have been any of the countless posts at the bottom containing the phrase “L2P.” There were so many of them; how could I possibly know which one was being referenced? A veritable needle in a haystack, as it were.

Go back and read my post very carefully. ;-P

Hint: To make a post in this thread that is not a reply, one needs to scroll to the bottom where the text box is to type it in. Also, one does not need to literally type “l2p” to make a post in that context.

Now that you have been educated, you’re welcome. Take your newfound knowledge of how to read and try to locate the posts I was referring to. Surely I do not need to spell that out for you as well do I?

Gate of Madness