Is there any Team fight in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: Aganar Col.8570

Aganar Col.8570

First of all, sorry for my english. So, i want to ask you guys, do you see GW2 and particularly sPvP/tPvp as a team fight oriented. From my point of view your teammates have little impact on you. And it does not feel like team at all. It’s like playing first person shutter, only dmg matters. The only reason that i play GW2 is because i played GW. And in GW teamplay was superb.
Tell me what you guys think.

(edited by Aganar Col.8570)

in PvP

Posted by: Yezhik.2071

Yezhik.2071

Go back to the Spvp forum, and type in “Teamfight” in the search bar.

You’ll find plenty of information/discussion, and can form your own opinion based on it.

Yezhik – Guardian
VexX
www.vexxgaming.com

in PvP

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

I see spvp as everyman for himself, noone really cares for the objectives they want the glory. 5v5 spvp is a little better but no one play it. Tpvp is group play or lose

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows

in PvP

Posted by: Powerr.3649

Powerr.3649

This games tournament pvp is very team orientated. One of the great things however is that each member of a team is accountable for his each and every action. Team fights are happening all game-every game at the competitive levels. This can be 2v2s, 3v3s, 4v4s, 5v5s. Actually the meta for NA the past few weeks has been a 5v5 mid fight meta of sort. Things are just starting to transition out of that.

Hope this info helped

Powerr
PZ