Is there any reason to play S4?

in PvP

Posted by: Ninski.5680

Ninski.5680

Is there any reward for playing in S4? I have the wings and I’m not seeing a title in the achievement section and have 210 pvp tickets rotting.

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

They’ll retroactively add the title for S4 “Indomitable legend” after the season is over for legendary rank in S4.

That’s it really, and the tickets if you want the top tier llama 270 tickets lmao

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Is there any reward for playing in S4? I have the wings and I’m not seeing a title in the achievement section and have 210 pvp tickets rotting.

The reward is the satisfaction of winning games when you must carries bad players wins.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in PvP

Posted by: cgMatt.5162

cgMatt.5162

In my opinion class balance made builds too easy to play and therefore not so fun to play against where they cultivate bad habits for existing players who still don’t know what they’re doing. How to fix this? Maybe make the decision of where to go more obvious with map markers, warnings (or negative points) for double caps on uncontested points. Less passives and possibly condition floaters with timers over player heads when there is stability, blinds, invulnerability, etc? Basically anything that will prevent you from landing damage. Anyone have any bright ideas for improvement?

in PvP

Posted by: Phil.8901

Phil.8901

They’ll retroactively add the title for S4 “Indomitable legend” after the season is over for legendary rank in S4.

I don’t find any official statement about this

Can you link the source pls?

in PvP

Posted by: Pinkunicorn of Dethecus.3217

Pinkunicorn of Dethecus.3217

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4xth44/pvp_no_new_title_for_s4_intended_or_oversight/d6ju64z?context=3

in PvP

Posted by: Phil.8901

Phil.8901

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4xth44/pvp_no_new_title_for_s4_intended_or_oversight/d6ju64z?context=3

Thanks

in PvP

Posted by: Pinkunicorn of Dethecus.3217

Pinkunicorn of Dethecus.3217

Thanks

you should probably be cursing me instead—going for a title means having to play in this god-awful season.

in PvP

Posted by: sinject.4607

sinject.4607

I reached legend a week and a half ago and haven’t played this game since.

All the desperate kitten-poor players hopping onto DH have made the game completely unfun. It was already near-intolerable with Druid/Scrappers but now also having 4-6 DHs in almost every single game is just outright horrible.

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

I reached legend a week and a half ago and haven’t played this game since.

All the desperate kitten-poor players hopping onto DH have made the game completely unfun. It was already near-intolerable with Druid/Scrappers but now also having 4-6 DHs in almost every single game is just outright horrible.

Sounds like GW2’s sPvP is no longer the game mode for you. Maybe you should like elsewhere for you excitement instead of down talking this wonderful game.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

dyes, liquid gold and tickets to make free ascended backpacks or llamas

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Weighing up the options, no.

Play unranked, there’s no incentive to sit in ques for ages then to play with foul players in ranked unless you’re grinding for a legendary.

Just enjoy the game in unranked or elsewhere.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.