Is this allowed?

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: daros.3407

daros.3407

Players at enemy spawn point. Shouldn’t there be any way how to prevent it and can such people be baned for it? This is first time i see something like it and i am no new player. True is i play more PVE then PVP so maybe it is more common then i think but in my opinion it is wrong to alow players to be there and killing.
The situation was very fast so i didn’t even managed to think about reporting them and especialy for what. Is this some kind of exploiting or anything else?

Attachments:

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: RaZaC.1963

RaZaC.1963

There are two ways to get into the red teams base on Spirit Watch. One is where you use the glitched wall behind the blue spawn and you go out of the map. Also I’ve seen a thief get into the base by just using skills. Since its not game breaking I would not worry to much about it.

Is this allowed?

in PvP

daros.3407

There are two ways to get into the red teams base on Spirit Watch. One is where you use the glitched wall behind the blue spawn and you go out of the map. Also I’ve seen a thief get into the base by just using skills. Since its not game breaking I would not worry to much about it.

Thanks for reply. Ok if it is only one map and one base then it truly isn’t game breaking. But anyway it should be eventualy repaired.

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

Dat. Score.
Also names not allowed.

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: Branden Gee.2150

Branden Gee.2150

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Thanks for bringing this up. This is definitely a bug. Now that we know about this we will try and get it fixed soon™.

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: Smirgel.9460

Smirgel.9460

Thanks for bringing this up. This is definitely a bug. Now that we know about this we will try and get it fixed soon™.

lol @ that trademark.

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: Paragon.5479

Paragon.5479

i love this new programmer guy already

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

IS he our new Evan Lesh?

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: Talonblaze.3175

Talonblaze.3175

Those Legendary Defender’s man, so Legendary.

Duty is heavier than death.

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: the sober ninja.6539

the sober ninja.6539

soon™.

Made my day lol

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

You are using the wrong trademark, that’s what blizzard states.

ArenaNet states “When it’s ready”

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: RaZaC.1963

RaZaC.1963

This issue has been brought up many times before on the forums if I’m not mistaken.

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

dat sassy trade mark just made me burst out laughing xD i love this guy already

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

Few months ago they changed their trademark from “When it’s ready” to “soon”. I think that’s a step in the right direction.

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: eleshazar.6902

eleshazar.6902

soon™.

This guy is awesome.

All professions level 80| Champion Paragon, Phantom, Genius
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] | Rank 80

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

This is an old bug which I’m surprised someone actually used in a match, since it is being addressed now can we get a fix on the Foefire teleport glitch to lord? the obvious exploit to break the map on Forest to get to the enemy base (on any side)? maybe??

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

This is an old bug which I’m surprised someone actually used in a match, since it is being addressed now can we get a fix on the Foefire teleport glitch to lord? the obvious exploit to break the map on Forest to get to the enemy base (on any side)? maybe??

soon™.

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: Uhtameit.2413

Uhtameit.2413

The glitch to get to the red lord was fixed ages ago as far as I know.

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: Swagg.9236

Swagg.9236

Is this allowed?

Thieves? I guess. It is a shame, though.

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

Still works, just checked.

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: Daithic.6195

Daithic.6195

That happens occasionally in WvW as well (enemy players using stealth to get into the spawn point and killing players at the waypoint, or leading them around keeping them busy). I always felt that all NPCs in a spawn area should be Legendary Defenders who are invincible, unshakable, and able to one-shot enemy players and send them back to their own spawn point immediately.

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: Uhtameit.2413

Uhtameit.2413

Still works, just checked.

The teleport near the back door was fixed maybe a year ago, if there is another glitch I don’t know it.

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: hehk.8705

hehk.8705

you can do that on forest BTW :P

Curie is my smooth Australian sensei.

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: The Primary.6371

The Primary.6371

Thanks for reply. Ok if it is only one map and one base then it truly isn’t game breaking. But anyway it should be eventualy repaired.

Actually it can be done on a couple of maps.

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: MailMail.6534

MailMail.6534

Branden is already cool based on the way he spells his name. Such a rebel.

https://www.twitch.tv/thatcho
“The jealous are troublesome to others, but certainly a torment to themselves.”

Is this allowed?

in PvP

daros.3407

Thanks. I’m glad I could help

Is this allowed?

in PvP

Posted by: Luxiel.3240

Luxiel.3240

Soon™ has been used by NcSoft West for a while, specially when we were waiting for the Lineage 2: Goddess of Destruction update for a whole year with the Admins Sooning™ us…

I guess ANet just got their license from their mothercompany