It hasn't gotten any better

in PvP

Posted by: Sooloo.1364

Sooloo.1364

This is not complaint about where I stand in my division or climbing out of it as I really don’t care about any of that. But the quality of matches is horrific and we’re past the midway point and it’s not getting better. 3 thiefs on my team vs 4 warriors on the other. And it goes on and on like this match after match. Like I said, I don’t give a crap about divisions but is it too much to ask for a fair game? Are the devs incapable of creating a system that can deal with this? I just want fun games, this is not fun, not even a little bit.

in PvP

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

So, it’s match-class-balance that you want? Fair enough, that could be improved.

But do you at least find the skill of your fellow and opponent players to be better than before?

NSPride <3

in PvP

Sooloo.1364

So, it’s match-class-balance that you want? Fair enough, that could be improved.

But do you at least find the skill of your fellow and opponent players to be better than before?

I’d say 60% of the time my team hasn’t got a clue or the skill to win.
That isn’t a claim by me that im better than everyone else, but when 4 die to 2 its a given.

in PvP

Razor.9872

That isn’t a claim by me that im better than everyone else, but when 4 die to 2 its a given.

60% of the time? Is that hyperbole? In the past 50 or so games I’ve played, I’ve only seen that happen 2 times.

NSPride <3

in PvP

Posted by: Starbreaker.6507

Starbreaker.6507

Anecdotal evidence versus anecdotal evidence.

Who will win this titanic matchup?

in PvP

Razor.9872

Anecdotal evidence versus anecdotal evidence.

Who will win this titanic matchup?

/15Charrzookas

NSPride <3

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

50% of the time it works everytime!

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in PvP

Sooloo.1364

60% of the time? Is that hyperbole? In the past 50 or so games I’ve played, I’ve only seen that happen 2 times.

Well I’ve played 400 games this season, got all of the shards in the first week, didnt need or want them. Do you doubt the matchups or the quality of play?

in PvP

Posted by: chibi.2537

chibi.2537

I’d say match-class-balance could be improved to let’s say 2 of one class per team max. Today I played a match when my team was 5 mesmers and we won without even thinking of losing (I mostly roamed the map from close to mid helping defend and sometimes cap far, and in the end had 10 kills and 0 deaths). Yes, it was kinda fun to see all other clones/ilussions and mesmer teleporting/being invisble but it was in no way fair. Same as when there are 3 or even 4 guardians on one team, or even 3 thiefs (they just sneaky cap everything). These kinda games would be better suited for some private/guild servers but not in ranked.

As skill level goes, I’m not the best ever nor is it my goal to be. But yeah, I also had some unfair matches, and I’d say maybe 1/4 max. But on the other hand there was maybe the same amount of matches when my team was clearly better. So that kinda evens out. What I hate most is when people spam in chat and rage instead of playing. If they just played and not raged we could have won 3/5 matches. Worst is when they rage about fighting off point and then spend the net minute or two fighting off point when at least two points are empty or there’s one player on point. I could then rage at them, but instead I go and cap the point.

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

This might come as a shock to you so you might want to sit down, but the 2 of you are different people with your own opinions and experiences.

I’ve seen it quite a bit but the games evened out a lot after 150 games.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

in PvP

Razor.9872

This might come as a shock to you so you might want to sit down, but the 2 of you are different people with your own opinions and experiences.

Na, I understood that already. I was just engaging in discussion while providing my own point of view.

NSPride <3

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Na, I understood that already. I was just engaging in discussion while providing my own point of view.

Ah fair enough, wish I knew how to read properly…..

My games were atrocious to begin with along these similar circumstances but people were right, the games do even out a bit, just need to grind a good 150 games…. I was put onto someones team and I got frustrated with them for the lack of knowledge they possessed and it cost me quite a bit of games but seeing this person is now at 850 rating it does leave questions about the system and how these players were able to drag so many down on their fall, from an average persons rating of 1200 I think it is. It’s also proven to be quite hard to climb back up too, win 3 and lose 1 but go no where for winning 75% of my matches seems weird….

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)