It's that time again.

It's that time again.

in PvP

Posted by: felivear.1536

felivear.1536

Well, it’s 2 days before the patch, and like every other patch since November, here is my obligatory “Will this be the patch that decides your future here” thread.

After each patch, the numbers are cut into fractions. Currently we are all but extinct, but for the few masochists remaining, we are still waiting for this mythical patch that will bring about harmony.

So, I ask: if this patch isn’t the one, are you done as well? I think from the patch notes, this one is less of a “big PvP patch” than any other, even though it has been touted as the big one. At one point, Colin Brohanson, or Co Co BroChocho, said that Feb and Mar will be the time for PvP to get major updates and he equated it to “an expansions worth of content”.

Anywho, thoughts?

feLIVEar: Your resident forum king.

It's that time again.

in PvP

Posted by: Gallrvaghn.4921

Gallrvaghn.4921

My hopes for the upcoming patch are as high as the tallest asuran one can make in the character creation of this game.

“The boss you just killed respawns ten minutes
later. It doesn’t care that I’m there.”

It's that time again.

in PvP

Posted by: guza.6170

guza.6170

they already said there is no big patch.

aka Subl

It's that time again.

in PvP

felivear.1536

they already said there is no big patch.

They said Feb or March would be the big patch, and then on the state of the game, right before this patch that people were expecting was to be released, they said “oh, well, we no longer believe in rolling out big patches, we’ll just release stuff when it’s ready”.

So, technically you’re right, but they worded it brilliantly for folks like yourself. They made it sound like a cool new feature and a way to get content out faster, in fact, it was a clever way of saying “um…ya…it’s not ready, we didn’t get it ready for this time frame we set out, so we’ll just release it when it’s done, which we can never talk about before it’s done.”

I expect a ninja patch in June that adds some stuff.

It's that time again.

in PvP

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

So, technically you’re right, but they worded it brilliantly for folks like yourself.

Lol @ attacking the guy based on imaginary perception.

I just be waiting for dem Custom Arenas and for them to shift Mugs damage over to Tripwire and Needle trap for teh Trap Thief meta (lol wot). To counter the future Turretmeta and Mesmer beam meta.

The great forum duppy.

It's that time again.

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

I’m struggling atm tbh. Sunday all I did was look at other games for a pvp fix, couldn’t be stuffed and ended up watching tv.

It needs an injection badly.

It's that time again.

in PvP

felivear.1536

So, technically you’re right, but they worded it brilliantly for folks like yourself.

Lol @ attacking the guy based on imaginary perception.

I just be waiting for dem Custom Arenas and for them to shift Mugs damage over to Tripwire and Needle trap for teh Trap Thief meta (lol wot). To counter the future Turretmeta and Mesmer beam meta.

I’ve already got my Mesmer name saved for the new beam meta. I won’t spoil it, but on march 26th, prepare for dem lazerz.

It's that time again.

in PvP

Posted by: forrae.6708

forrae.6708

since im done with wow for a while, im going to keep playing. regardless of whatever the next few patches bring.

i dont even care

thugged out since cubscouts

It's that time again.

in PvP

Posted by: Davinci.8027

Davinci.8027

This next patch will not be a magical patch. It will have a few PvP balances, and leaderboards will be visible within a week. That’s about it.
I think players started leaving last month with the last patch failing expectations. It was pretty much the last straw to an already dying community…

It's that time again.

in PvP

Posted by: Asomal.6453

Asomal.6453

This next patch will not be a magical patch. It will have a few PvP balances, and leaderboards will be visible within a week. That’s about it.
I think players started leaving last month with the last patch failing expectations. It was pretty much the last straw to an already dying community…

-“Fixed underwater skills tooltips for every profession”
-“Leaderboard added”

:^T