It's time to nerf thief mobility.

in PvP

Posted by: Cyn.4901

Cyn.4901

We had a long period of time were thieves weren’t particularly viable due to people not knowing how to 1 vs 1 on thief, but more importantly, the fact that they shouldn’t be 1 vs 1ing on thief. Thief’s job was decapping and pushing far, +1’ing with fast rotations, and sniping distant enemy team members in team fights. Thief benefited greatly from its mobility, and it needed that mobility in order to do the things it did.

Now, after many consecutive buffs to thieves, things are starting to get a little ridiculous. Thief used to counter necro and mesmer only, and that was fine because as stated before, 1 vs 1 was not it’s role. Since the numerous buffs, Thief now easily wins against revs, scrapper, maybe even some ele builds, while having an insane amount of teleports and easy access to stealth.

Thief currently has the best of both worlds: insane mobility, and insane damage. For both wvw and pvp, it has become broken. I’m not wanting the class to be useless, but here are my proposed nerfs: Short bow 5 reduced to 900 and 5 second CD. Unhindered combat swiftness and condition clear given an ICD of 5.

I understand it is important to the class to maintain mobility, and that’s what the profession is based on, but it really sticks out like a sore thumb when in pvp a thief respawns and in 5-6 seconds he’s at mid, kills you in 5 seconds, and then is off to the next point. In wvw it’s even more silly. A thief can just run into 40 man blobs and troll, blink 5 times and never get touched. Thieves are responsible for the endless tapping and desieging of keeps because again, it’s as easy as applying stealth then using 5 blinks.

in PvP

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

We had a long period of time were thieves weren’t particularly viable due to people not knowing how to 1 vs 1 on thief, but more importantly, the fact that they shouldn’t be 1 vs 1ing on thief. Thief’s job was decapping and pushing far, +1’ing with fast rotations, and sniping distant enemy team members in team fights. Thief benefited greatly from its mobility, and it needed that mobility in order to do the things it did.

Now, after many consecutive buffs to thieves, things are starting to get a little ridiculous. Thief used to counter necro and mesmer only, and that was fine because as stated before, 1 vs 1 was not it’s role. Since the numerous buffs, Thief now easily wins against revs, scrapper, maybe even some ele builds, while having an insane amount of teleports and easy access to stealth.

Thief currently has the best of both worlds: insane mobility, and insane damage. For both wvw and pvp, it has become broken. I’m not wanting the class to be useless, but here are my proposed nerfs: Short bow 5 reduced to 900 and 5 second CD. Unhindered combat swiftness and condition clear given an ICD of 5.

I understand it is important to the class to maintain mobility, and that’s what the profession is based on, but it really sticks out like a sore thumb when in pvp a thief respawns and in 5-6 seconds he’s at mid, kills you in 5 seconds, and then is off to the next point. In wvw it’s even more silly. A thief can just run into 40 man blobs and troll, blink 5 times and never get touched. Thieves are responsible for the endless tapping and desieging of keeps because again, it’s as easy as applying stealth then using 5 blinks.

Other classes aren’t that far behind in Mobility than Thief. Giving thieves a Cd on weapon skills defeats the whole class concept, I can tell you have never played a Thief since SB 5 was nerfed to 900 range over 3 years ago get with the times.

A thief can’t run into a 40 man blob and survive that is a huge exaggeration, the amount of Aoe and CC that every other class pukes out destroy Thieves almost instantly.
Thieves do not counter Scrappers in the slightest, neither do they hard counter Meta Mesmer, they only hard counter Reaper but that is because Reaper lacks any form of damage mitigation and Reaper is counter by almost all classes that don’t rely on boons.

Thieves cannot team fight effective outside of Staff vault spam builds in pvp in WvW it’s a little better since they don’t have to try to stand on a ridiculously small point.

Look at the strategy that Esl players use to counter Thief…… they just ignore it completely and it works.

in PvP

Posted by: ArthurDent.9538

ArthurDent.9538

Short bow 5 is already 900 range: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Infiltrator's_Arrow

Other than that I can agree that unhindered combatant should have never been added to the game. Pre hot thief was already the highest mobility class even without good swiftness up-time, and rather than helping thief in the areas it was weak, that trait increased their mobility to a level of complete absurdity. Now the only reason you fight thieves is because it is impossible to disengage from them, and the only reason why they ever die is because if they disengage to reset all day they will lose from point caps, just reinforces the old cynical saying of pvp = players vs point.

14 Dungeon paths soloed
Lupi solos on 9/9 professions
Wost Engi NA

in PvP

Posted by: Vornollo.5182

Vornollo.5182

As pointed out, Infiltrator’s Arrow has been at a 900 unit range for years now.
It’s also painfully evident thereby that you don’t play Thief yourself.

Please do us all (and mostly yourself!) a favour and play Thief for a while.
You’ll understand the class and you’ll quickly learn how to deal with them because, really, Thieves are very easy to deal with. Maybe you won’t kill them all the time, but you’ll definitely be able to comfortably hold your own in any situation with a Thief involved.
They need their mobility far more than you realise.

Good luck and feel free to hit me up if you got any questions!

[PUSH] Constant Pressure

in PvP

Posted by: MidoriMarch.8067

MidoriMarch.8067

" Thief currently has the best of both worlds: insane mobility, and insane damage. For both wvw and pvp, it has become broken. I’m not wanting the class to be useless, but here are my proposed nerfs: Short bow 5 reduced to 900 and 5 second CD. Unhindered combat swiftness and condition clear given an ICD of 5. "

LOL’D HARD

in PvP

Posted by: Famine.3164

Famine.3164

CD on thief weapons skill? Wuuut? XD

in PvP

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

The only thing I want fixed on thieves is the fact they can finish people in stealth. Its my bane as a warrior, since hamemr-throw requires targeting. If I play as a guardian, the interrupt is a pulse

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

As a necro what gets me isn’t thief mobility, it’s the fact that thieves have zero telegraph on their skills.

Out of the entire thief toolkit, staff #5 and dagger #2 are the only skills with any telegraph. All other thief skills are instant effect abilities.

oh and Thief pistol #4 is just pure cancer.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

As a necro what gets me isn’t thief mobility, it’s the fact that thieves have zero telegraph on their skills.

Out of the entire thief toolkit, staff #5 and dagger #2 are the only skills with any telegraph. All other thief skills are instant effect abilities.

oh and Thief pistol #4 is just pure cancer.

Uh no …. the giant telegraph on Headshot…blackpowder… pistol whip, Unload Shadowshot all have pre casts that clearly telegraph the ability to name a few…

in PvP

Posted by: darkaheart.4265

darkaheart.4265

wtf is this!? lmao
is he trolling XD
yeah, he must be trolling!

sounds like the dude hasnt even made a thief character to begin with lol

@Cyn
please take a screenshot of all your characters.

i bet you guys wont see a thief :P

i7 3770k @ 4.5 ghz|Z77X-UD5H Motherboard|16GB @ 1600Mhz|GTX 1080|Corsair AX750 PSU|Windows 10 Home

in PvP

Posted by: darkaheart.4265

darkaheart.4265

The only thing I want fixed on thieves is the fact they can finish people in stealth. Its my bane as a warrior, since hamemr-throw requires targeting. If I play as a guardian, the interrupt is a pulse

what do you gain from that? they can still use black powder, blind you, and/or shadowstep you lol

if youre down is because they down you, fight is over. they either out play you or you made too many mistakes.

i7 3770k @ 4.5 ghz|Z77X-UD5H Motherboard|16GB @ 1600Mhz|GTX 1080|Corsair AX750 PSU|Windows 10 Home

in PvP

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

10/10

would like to get trolled again

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in PvP

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

And do you understand why every theif is using UH. It’s simple, there is far to much CC floating around that it is suicide without it.

The CC clear effects on unhindered where originally on an acro trait that was removed from the game. As for the swiftness that was also in acro (ED).

UH is the only reason to run Daredevil, If it wasn’t for the massive amount of CC around you wouldn’ t even need to trait hot.

in PvP

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

And do you understand why every theif is using UH. It’s simple, there is far to much CC floating around that it is suicide without it.

The CC clear effects on unhindered where originally on an acro trait that was removed from the game. As for the swiftness that was also in acro (ED).

UH is the only reason to run Daredevil, If it wasn’t for the massive amount of CC around you wouldn’ t even need to trait hot.

I personally rUn dd line for that trait and escapist absolution. Impact disruption is 1 of the biggst carry traits of all thief traits.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

in PvP

Posted by: sinject.4607

sinject.4607

I personally rUn dd line for that trait and escapist absolution. Impact disruption is 1 of the biggst carry traits of all thief traits.

EA is a lot more passive, and carries better in higher level play. It lets you overwhelm power builds that can’t keep any blindness/weakness/cripple/vulnerability/poison on you. It has no counter other than a lucky condi bomb. Impacting on the other hand is readily countered by stability, reflects (thanks to reliance on Headshot), invulns, blocks, evades, and literally doing nothing; by taking ID over EA you immediately have to play insanely better against condition specs to get the same results.

If you want to win you go Staff/Acro/EA, if you want to have fun you go D-P/DA/Impacting.

in PvP

Posted by: Wargameur.6950

Wargameur.6950

You can basically activate action cam and throw your hammer without a target. it’s a bit random if you don’t know where the thief is located but you are more advantaged than a necro which need an actual target.

main ~ Esper Jace (Thief )/ Ellundril Jiluan
(mesmer ) – EU [Teef]

in PvP

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

what do you gain from that? they can still use black powder, blind you, and/or shadowstep you lol

if youre down is because they down you, fight is over. they either out play you or you made too many mistakes.

Its a specific thing because all other classes I can interupt their finisher until the cooldown is off my skill 3.

And my only mistake was thinking PvP was a fun place to be

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

Its a specific thing because all other classes I can interupt their finisher until the cooldown is off my skill 3.

And my only mistake was thinking PvP was a fun place to be

Really? Stability stomps you can’t interrupt , invuln stomps you can’t interrupt, but yeah you can interrupt every other class…., and you can attempt to interrupt stealth using action camera you will just have to guess where they are.

in PvP

Fat Disgrace.4275

EA is a lot more passive, and carries better in higher level play. It lets you overwhelm power builds that can’t keep any blindness/weakness/cripple/vulnerability/poison on you. It has no counter other than a lucky condi bomb. Impacting on the other hand is readily countered by stability, reflects (thanks to reliance on Headshot), invulns, blocks, evades, and literally doing nothing; by taking ID over EA you immediately have to play insanely better against condition specs to get the same results.

If you want to win you go Staff/Acro/EA, if you want to have fun you go D-P/DA/Impacting.

Are you kidding me? EA cost endurance so it’s far from passive, do I dodge and prey I clear this 5 stacks of bleeding and not having a dodge left to say, evade an 8k evis or another thief?. ID is not passive and I nevery sais it was, I have watched a few high end thieves including sind and most of the fights were carried by procing pulmal impact with no ICD. I don’t care if them head shots were well timed, predicted and or randomly spammed, dealing 3-4k just by spamming head shot alone (randomly or predicivly) is a carry trait imo and which is why people say it’s cancer. But that’s power creep I guess. And I use EA on s/d, very rarely do I play vault spam if ever.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Giving thieves a Cd on weapon skills defeats the whole class concept.

Like it defeats the whole class concept for rev who was supposed to have shorter cd’s on weapon skills than other classes due to energy cost on them? Or the utilities that were supposed to be cd free? And yet here we are. Thief deserves to get slapped short cd’s on their weapon skills. This is called equality.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in PvP

Fat Disgrace.4275

Like it defeats the whole class concept for rev who was supposed to have shorter cd’s on weapon skills than other classes due to energy cost on them? Or the utilities that were supposed to be cd free? And yet here we are. Thief deserves to get slapped short cd’s on their weapon skills. This is called equality.

At least you get full energy back on leneged swap, thives inative is for both weapons sets

in PvP

Burtnik.5218

At least you get full energy back on leneged swap, thives inative is for both weapons sets

Thief also has tons of ways to get initiative back unlike revenant who can olny swap legend and force him into different set of utilities which may not suit the X situation where he might want to stay in one legend for longer (for example camp Mallyx vs condi build). Moreover thief start with full initiative unlike revenant who start with 50% energy and even if you somehow get past 50% during one fight you cant carry it to another one cause for whatever reason it automatically reset back to 50% the moment you leave combat.

in PvP

Posted by: Gibimo.2193

Gibimo.2193

Best comedy since donald trump

+1

in PvP

Posted by: Gibimo.2193

Gibimo.2193

If you like equality, than coefficient should also equal.

Rev has average 3.2~3.4 power coefficient and it is simply double or triple from thief

If raise every thief skills like that, I’m sure you’ll gonna cry more

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

Thief also has tons of ways to get initiative back unlike revenant who can olny swap legend and force him into different set of utilities which may not suit the X situation where he might want to stay in one legend for longer (for example camp Mallyx vs condi build). Moreover thief start with full initiative unlike revenant who start with 50% energy and even if you somehow get past 50% during one fight you cant carry it to another one cause for whatever reason it automatically reset back to 50% the moment you leave combat.

Tons? Yeah if you count the Pathetically underwhelming Traits in Quick Pockets in Tri, Acro and SA, and quick pockets, and the horrible Stun Break RfI? The only reliable one is Kleptomaniac which is only 1/5th of the Thieves initiaitive pool and almost all Initiative using skills have costs higher than that Initiative gain.

yes Rev has some issues but so do other classes, and I have no clue why your Energy bar resets once combat is exited it should degrade like all other similar resources.

in PvP

Posted by: Huskyboy.1053

Huskyboy.1053

Tons? Yeah if you count the Pathetically underwhelming Traits in Quick Pockets in Tri, Acro and SA, and quick pockets, and the horrible Stun Break RfI? The only reliable one is Kleptomaniac which is only 1/5th of the Thieves initiaitive pool and almost all Initiative using skills have costs higher than that Initiative gain.

yes Rev has some issues but so do other classes, and I have no clue why your Energy bar resets once combat is exited it should degrade like all other similar resources.

I main thief but I’ve been playing rev exclusively for the past week and half. Energy maintenance is much, much easier than initiative maintenance. You can spam weapon skills on Rev with no problem. With thief, there’s a reason D/P uses AA so much; you can’t afford to spam weapon skills. Not that I recommend spamming them on Rev, but it’s possible. Initiative is a much more limited resource.

in PvP

Posted by: JDjitsu.7895

JDjitsu.7895

Someone has never played Teef…

lol at Thieves zerg diving 40man zergs and surviving. Even then, what can a thief do in a second before melting? 1 BS?

OP, people will listen and take you a bit more serious if you don’t exaggerate and research class mechanics before posting.

Wiggin/LittleEnder/XeroCool/Filthydirtyrotten/MizDemeanor/EnderThaXenocide/ShadowOfWiggin-
Maguuma & A Few alts on other NA/EU servers

in PvP

Posted by: Urejt.5648

Urejt.5648

author is not aware mobility does not matter in pvp. Look at finals with astral. They lost because enemy focused on teamfights near one point leaving all other poits decapped by thief. Thief is o good in teamfight so astral lost.

Yo Hooj Jest Pole

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

Yes thief is overpowered and needs huge nerfs

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

in PvP

Posted by: Extreme.8350

Extreme.8350

yes cut their hp in half while ur at it

in PvP

Cyn.4901

I made this post in general discussion and it was moved here. If I had a choice I’d rather have it in wvw because that is where I believe the mobility is more problematic. And if you want a more reasonable position: apply the nerfs to wvw only. Comments made about pvp were more about stating how thief was viable due to it’s mobility, but now it wins half of the matchups in 1 v 1, and still has insane mobility. If it’s mobility function was left unchanged, all the damage changes were an over buff imo, and players I know that main thief who agree.

Simply stated: thief is used to troll in wvw due to it’s mobility. There’s no doubt that you can get away with trolling a 40 man zerg. Simply stealth, shadow step in, troll, shadow step out, remove immobilizing condis with evade, then blink away. Repeat.

Then there’s the game mechanic that thief entirely ruins, what’s the point of a waypoint on a t3 keep if a thief just has to poke guards to contest? It’s next to impossible to kill a keep tap thief since the distance they can cover while in stealth is insane, and open field means they have anywhere to go. You can have 5 people hunting the thief down and it still isn’t enough.

There are plenty of ways thief can be nerfed in terms of mobility, but my proposal is the most direct and doesn’t screw up other aspects of thief.

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

I made this post in general discussion and it was moved here. If I had a choice I’d rather have it in wvw because that is where I believe the mobility is more problematic. And if you want a more reasonable position: apply the nerfs to wvw only. Comments made about pvp were more about stating how thief was viable due to it’s mobility, but now it wins half of the matchups in 1 v 1, and still has insane mobility. If it’s mobility function was left unchanged, all the damage changes were an over buff imo, and players I know that main thief who agree.

Simply stated: thief is used to troll in wvw due to it’s mobility. There’s no doubt that you can get away with trolling a 40 man zerg. Simply stealth, shadow step in, troll, shadow step out, remove immobilizing condis with evade, then blink away. Repeat.

Then there’s the game mechanic that thief entirely ruins, what’s the point of a waypoint on a t3 keep if a thief just has to poke guards to contest? It’s next to impossible to kill a keep tap thief since the distance they can cover while in stealth is insane, and open field means they have anywhere to go. You can have 5 people hunting the thief down and it still isn’t enough.

There are plenty of ways thief can be nerfed in terms of mobility, but my proposal is the most direct and doesn’t screw up other aspects of thief.

You don’t even know basic Thief mechanics how can anyone take what you say seriously….. just saying

in PvP

Posted by: Huskyboy.1053

Huskyboy.1053

There is a WvW forum located here, I still don’t understand why people with WvW concerns come to the separate PvP forum. Maybe they should start calling it the sPvP forum.

in PvP

Cyn.4901

You don’t even know basic Thief mechanics how can anyone take what you say seriously….. just saying

That’s not an argument sorry.

and @husky, I said I posted it in general discussion and it was moved here.

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

That’s not an argument sorry.

and @husky, I said I posted it in general discussion and it was moved here.

Actually it is, how can you say something needs a nerf if you don’t even know anything about the class besides how you feel, case in point “but here are my proposed nerfs: Short bow 5 reduced to 900” something that has been the case for well over 3-3.5 years. You can’t give any reliable input/feedback if you don’t even know how the skills that you are complaining about function!

in PvP

Posted by: Eval.2371

Eval.2371

@OP I get that your upset about Revenant changes, but attempting to direct your unfound rage at thief is not the right direction.

Thief is barely viable outside of d/p in any competitive context and just barely too. I don’t think the op understands the state thief is in, and is living in this idea of what thief was over a year ago.

Literally aside from condi d/d, cheesy traps changes and pistol main hand upgrades we’ve received nerfs continously. We only have one chance for stealth attacks. No survivability aside of spamming dodges and no capacity to support any other role other than +1. Anet has watered the class down to mobility and encouraged spam. If you take away either then thief has nothing.

Like anything that you think is OP or broken, pick it up. Chances are you’ll learn its not that broken pretty fast, or it is and you walk all over people. Win Win.

Theif is not the only class that people do this on, I’ve seen people do the exact same thing on ranger, guardian, mesmer, and elementalist. Your point that someone can do this on thief is moot.

@Burtnik.5218 This is the second thread I’ve read today that your just attacking other classes because yours got adjusted. Yesterday it was ranger and today its thief. Nothing productive will come of it.

[Cya] TC Roamer/Scout
I Play WvW to have fun. I don’t find it fun anymore. Therefore I don’t play.

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

@OP I get that your upset about Revenant changes, but attempting to direct your unfound rage at thief is not the right direction.

Thief is barely viable outside of d/p in any competitive context and just barely too. I don’t think the op understands the state thief is in, and is living in this idea of what thief was over a year ago.

Literally aside from condi d/d, cheesy traps changes and pistol main hand upgrades we’ve received nerfs continously. We only have one chance for stealth attacks. No survivability aside of spamming dodges and no capacity to support any other role other than +1. Anet has watered the class down to mobility and encouraged spam. If you take away either then thief has nothing.

Like anything that you think is OP or broken, pick it up. Chances are you’ll learn its not that broken pretty fast, or it is and you walk all over people. Win Win.

Theif is not the only class that people do this on, I’ve seen people do the exact same thing on ranger, guardian, mesmer, and elementalist. Your point that someone can do this on thief is moot.

@Burtnik.5218 This is the second thread I’ve read today that your just attacking other classes because yours got adjusted. Yesterday it was ranger and today its thief. Nothing productive will come of it.

By Burntiks claims he hasn’t played in months and doesn’t play any more so he has no reason to be upset he has moved on to other things

in PvP

Cyn.4901

I wish people (you included) could debate online without ad hominems.

The mobility and stealth is unmatched for thief.
I do not see how any class besides druid could successfully pull off running from 5 people traited to catch someone with blinks, pulls, reveals, and cc. The thief can literally stay in the same area after he just ran away and do it again in 30 seconds. Compare that to the most hardcore attempt to run and live from ele, you would be placed on severe cooldowns if you some how managed to survive 2 revs, druids, thieves, etc chasing you. I cannot picture how a guardian can out maneuver 5 people using its… mobility… could you please explain that?

I don’t see the fun in tapping a keep forever except to troll and ruin a game mechanic, so I won’t plan on making a build for keep tapping thief.

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

I wish people (you included) could debate online without ad hominems.

The mobility and stealth is unmatched for thief.
I do not see how any class besides druid could successfully pull off running from 5 people traited to catch someone with blinks, pulls, reveals, and cc. The thief can literally stay in the same area after he just ran away and do it again in 30 seconds. Compare that to the most hardcore attempt to run and live from ele, you would be placed on severe cooldowns if you some how managed to survive 2 revs, druids, thieves, etc chasing you. I cannot picture how a guardian can out maneuver 5 people using its… mobility… could you please explain that?

I don’t see the fun in tapping a keep forever except to troll and ruin a game mechanic, so I won’t plan on making a build for keep tapping thief.

It just sounds like you don’t know how a class works and you have proven it so it sounds like a l2p issue.

in PvP

Burtnik.5218

By Burntiks claims he hasn’t played in months and doesn’t play any more so he has no reason to be upset he has moved on to other things

It feels like nobody even looks at my signature lol, its funny how he mentions rangers as it was my “main” class for pvp till HoT launch. And now i have a new rev anyway

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

Thieves got a huge upswing. No doubt they will be the DH of season 5.

Why doesn’t ANET strive for balance instead of making a new class super strong every round? That’s weird and ineffective.

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Fat Disgrace.4275

^

Yup, we are going to see more venom thives now, along with the powerful dmg buff from vital shot.

(edited by Fat Disgrace.4275)

in PvP

Posted by: Moonsinn.5382

Moonsinn.5382

Yup, we are going to see more venom thives now, along with the powerful dmg buff from vital shot.

Lmao! Vital shot venom thief ftw!

Aethelweard Rex – Guard
Trist Lockwood – Thief
Aelius Swift – Warrior

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

Why doesn’t ANET strive for balance instead of making a new class super strong every round? That’s weird and ineffective.

Huge upswing? Bahahaha they slightly buffed the most underused utility skill and most underused weapon skill that more than likely will not see use in sPvP outside of niche builds. And the big thing why Thieves will not be the s5 equivalent of DH is they still have no point holding capabilities, no ridiculous amount of on point Aoe pressure, no impactful group support, and the big kicker DHs will still be abundantly used since they only received slight shaves.

in PvP

Posted by: Shadowstep.6049

Shadowstep.6049

Dw, no half decent thief will run venom share p/p thief build – and it is only thing they buffed in patch, kek. If you see one – enjoy free kill.

in PvP

Posted by: abaddon.3290

abaddon.3290

Dw, no half decent thief will run venom share p/p thief build – and it is only thing they buffed in patch, kek. If you see one – enjoy free kill.

or grab a projectile reflect and enjoy letting the thief kill themselves. p/p is always kitten because of that.

im bad at sarcasm

in PvP

Posted by: Adams.9217

Adams.9217

Nerf thieves ? if you have problem with them, it means you have to practice more, my friend.

in PvP

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

No, it’s time to improve mobility on other professions.

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

in PvP

Posted by: Shylock.4653

Shylock.4653

personally idc about their mobility just the fact they can 1shot out of stealth, kinda kitten up, like stealth ruins every game, well i guess there has to be a way for 4-ever-alone-small-tailed-kids to play this game, u kno for a larger playerbase

Really?
Necroing a 4 weeks old thread with an off-topic comment?

in PvP

Posted by: Urejt.5648

Urejt.5648

Why would u nerf something that has no positive impact on winning game in capture mode?
all enemy has to do is to let all poits be decapped and win all the teamfights, because thief is no good in those.

Yo Hooj Jest Pole