[JFK] Scrim Footage

[JFK] Scrim Footage

in PvP

Posted by: Frosty.1654

Frosty.1654

Hey there guys,

We put together a small compilation of clips from our scrims the past month.

We all had a lot of fun scrimming and figured we would share some of these moments with you.

Please note this is no attempt at diminishing the other teams. Games were always very close and we do hope these clips are old enough to not be of any strategic import.

Hopefully these clips can highlight just how fun organised 5v5 can be in this game and maybe even get a few newer teams to test the waters (we’ve all been there)

Anyway, let me know what you think, is this something you might like to see more of?

https://youtu.be/RWe8vHSGil8

[JFK] Scrim Footage

in PvP

Posted by: Wargameur.6950

Wargameur.6950

Yep definitely ! It’s always nice to see some footage, especially from rev/ranger/necro point of view.

I like how you added the voices at key moments ! That makes it more intense

main ~ Esper Jace (Thief )/ Ellundril Jiluan
(mesmer ) – EU [Teef]

[JFK] Scrim Footage

in PvP

Posted by: Drakhar.1389

Drakhar.1389

Good stuff! I really liked the pov switch, going to revenant for the staff 5. Some other cool moments in there too.

I think if you’re willing to spend the editing time, slowing or stopping footage to explain the context of a fight, rotations, matchups, or even mechanical things would be really cool. The idea of multiple pov’s at the same time is also really interesting. It might be easier to interpret if you cropped the sides off, zoomed in, or even parially overlayed them with a fade on the edges. Not really sure how to explain what I’m picturing, but I think messing with how you present that could make for a really cool video highlighting 2v2s or something.

In any case, I’d definitely like to see more. Nobody really posts this kind of content, so it’s exciting to see.

[JFK] Scrim Footage

in PvP

Posted by: Josh.8507

Josh.8507

Where are the dank ele highlight reels.
I want to see some dank heals

[JFK] Scrim Footage

in PvP

Posted by: Project Quaak.1902

Project Quaak.1902

Ele is extremely boring to watch x) be in the right spot and press heal, much wow the plays lul :>

Bowscoped [JFK]

[JFK] Scrim Footage

in PvP

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

This is in the wrong section.

Please delete this post and move it to “Community Corner” > “Community Creations”.
alternatively wait for an admin to move the post. lel

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

[JFK] Scrim Footage

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

This is in the wrong section.

Please delete this post and move it to “Community Corner” > “Community Creations”.
alternatively wait for an admin to move the post. lel

Dunked below “WvW Thief roaming #956824” “my favourite cute little rat in Ascalon I kill for Life Force” “RL cooking using GW2 recipes!!” “GW1 story recap redux addendum postscript remarks” “nice waterfall screenshot I drew” “surreal Norn impressions” in Community Creations…

Where none of us go and will never find.

Can we at least get categories in that garage sale? It’s difficult to navigate if you want to find class-specific things.

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

[JFK] Scrim Footage

in PvP

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

yeah i agree its pretty funny. but almost always anet respond this way. awesome video man i love it

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

[JFK] Scrim Footage

in PvP

Posted by: bluri.2653

bluri.2653

I found it OK until i saw camera shake on trekon then its instantly 0/10

Sindrener – Rank55 Dragons/Orange Logo/Team Aggression
http://www.twitch.tv/sindrenerr

[JFK] Scrim Footage

in PvP