Just get over leagues already

in PvP

Posted by: TheNegativePro.7021

TheNegativePro.7021

So… I’ve been doing Ranked SoloQ and ONLY ranked soloQ so far this season and I haven’t even gotten out of the first amber tier.

I have also read practically every other post in the PvP forums since leagues went up and I see and understand the 2 sides made right now, the Solo queue’rs and Team q’rs.

Solos are mad because the the premade teams are making it hard/impossible to climb and how people are MMR tanking to climb up to the top divisions faster.

And team queue ppl believe that the leagues are made for teams and teams only.

Now I get this endless argument, and let me give you the 1 legit excuse to why pvp league is broken right now.

And that reason is that IT’S ONLY THE FIRST KITTEN SEASON OF THIS LEAGUE, OF COARSE IT’S GOING TO BE BAD AT THE START!!! GET OVER IT!!

(OM 6 different Tyrian G’s I’ve seen immature LoL players make better arguments than u guys)

The problem is that all of you had your expectations up so high that Anet could never reach them in the first place, I had a feeling something in the mmr system would go nuts a long time ago. #Calledit

Look… you guys have done your part and made Anet aware of the problems with PvP league and they are already getting to work on fixing it. Season 1 of PvP league was so that you, the Pros, and Anet could all get their feet wet and learn from the problems. So just queue up again, or wait till the next season when things have settled in better. Ok!?

Ok.. I finished my turn whining like a baby. Who’s next?

in PvP

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

Totally agree, i mean, kitten people, how stupid they can be and hope that Anet won’t fail at copy pasting something that working already for 5 + years in other games.

I mean unbelievable ignorance.. all they need is a bit more time then 3 years to get a grip on something.

(edited by Arcade.8901)

in PvP

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Its not like the community warned anet for months on what to change and nobody gave any feeback. Test leaderboards also never happened, so how could have learned from those mistakes. 8/8 m8

Hello darkness, my old friend.