Just had a tpvp fight against 5 necros...

in PvP

Posted by: Rance Webster.2635

Rance Webster.2635

Yeah… it looks like most of them were minion necromancers as well… NOT FUN ><

Even more so when it seems a ranger on my team fought that rushing into two minion necromancers that are defending the altar is a good idea.

So… is there a way to beat such a crazy team? O_o

in PvP

Posted by: google.3709

google.3709

Any balance team could beat it :p, they are tough on 1v1 but in team fights, necros are the easiest to focus fire and to fight and kill, once those 2 dodges are out.. It’s GG for them, also necro are the seconds easiest class to stomp

in PvP

Posted by: Rance Webster.2635

Rance Webster.2635

Yeah, I actually managed to stun-lock them a bit and even KO them… problem is, my team didn’t finish them up when they KOed me as well ><

And one of the worst part? we had an engineer that said “they are just necros, they are weak”, and complained when we didn’t manage to capture the point that is protected by two minion necromancers.

in PvP

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

necros are the easiest to focus fire and to fight and kill, once those 2 dodges are out.. It’s GG for them, also necro are the seconds easiest class to stomp

We have a new entry in the big book of things nobody has ever said before.

Crazy Leg

in PvP

Posted by: Pandabro.8743

Pandabro.8743

AOE the crap out of minionmancers while kiting their pets. The necro himself does a fairly minimal amount of damage and the pets tend to be fairly slow. If you can take out 2-3 of their pets (Especially the flesh golem) they will follow suite.

in PvP

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

Wait, a post talking about the “OPness” necromancers and they weren’t even conditions, but minions? This…this is revolutionary!

On a side note, it is very hard to beat teams of certain classes all running the same builds. I noticed that during the tourny where it was teams of one profession, the profession were running really weird and out of the ordinary builds. Ones that you dont see too often in the meta. Imagine if the engineer team all ran tanks, or the guardians tanks. It would be a very long fight .

in PvP

Posted by: Copenhagen.7015

Copenhagen.7015

One thing I like about Necro is that there are so many different specs being played. Even Condimancers have variety. But there is one thing you can expect from every type of Necro. They’re slower then hell. It would be extremely tough fighting 5 Minionmancers. You better hope you have tons of aoe.

in PvP

Posted by: Drafigo.4690

Drafigo.4690

As a Minion necro in Tpvp, I am usually stopped by the Mesmer Moa. Moa Currently makes all your minions disappear causing your build to be useless. I am killed fast without them. Good tactic I thought in combating an minion necro build. Not sure if this is as in tended but dose work well.

in PvP

Posted by: loseridoit.2756

loseridoit.2756

As a Minion necro in Tpvp, I am usually stopped by the Mesmer Moa. Moa Currently makes all your minions disappear causing your build to be useless. I am killed fast without them. Good tactic I thought in combating an minion necro build. Not sure if this is as in tended but dose work well.

i think anet might address that one day as i heard it in a sotg

moa morph is little too much for mm necro

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

dude that sucks, 5 minion masters just terrible, especially if no one calls target and you have to tab your way through all of them unless you can find the actual necro and click on him.

in PvP

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

Ha pretty funny. To me it seems that the more you have of one class, the better synergy they get. One mm necro is counterable, having a rush of a hundred minions coming at your team not so much. You can still keep track of a mes in between his three illusions, but its becomes insanely more hard if theres 12 clones all over the place..people stealthing and blinking all around and you cant even tell who is who when they all created the same little asura looks. Five ranger pets onto a guy? You better have freeze or start running.