Just need an answer, it's not so hard right?

in PvP

Posted by: Artorias.5231

Artorias.5231

Dear DEV can you tell me these new daily SOLO & TEAM pvp 8 wins will keep going on forever?—-

As an achivment hunter I love to earn all the AP from nomatter PVP,PVE, WVW & GW1 HOM, that mean true fun for me

But after I have been spended more then 60 hours for these daily in the past 12 days (5+ per day)
I start to realize this is just quit out of the range I can handle now.

Will, my nice wife have tried to help me out, She saids I can play GW1 and GW2 after work, leave the dailys to her.

But just after 2 days she just cried out and said she can’t do this anymore.

…I saw her sit in front of the PC when I going to work, and she still sitting there and fighting when I ’m home.

I gave her a hug and said I need no more help, just be good.

Dear DEV all I want is just please tell me , will you keep these new PVP dailys???
Just a word YES or NO ?

If it’s a YES, ok I’ll happy to give up
If it’s a NO, ok I’ll keep fighting until it end
Just need an answer, please?
It’s not so hard right???

(edited by Artorias.5231)

in PvP

Posted by: Qaelyn.7612

Qaelyn.7612

How can I do anything else in this game after spended more than 7 hours on daily, then go to work for another 8 hours?

Patient: Doctor, it hurts when I do this.
Doctor: So don’t do that.

I find it amazing that people have so little ability to control how they spend their time that they actually demand that something optional be removed because they can’t stop themselves from doing it.

And I hope that stuff about your wife was a joke, because if not, you need to delete your GW2 account and go get some marriage counselling or something. Wow.

PS Nobody actually cares what your “achievement point” rank is. Really. Honest. Stop driving yourself crazy over it.

in PvP

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

They were not put in with the idea that you complete all dailys everyday. It just stops other people have to go to parts of the game they don’t enjoy to get their daily.

My guildy is achievement point crazy too and i’ll say to you what i said to him. If you don’t enjoy doing it, don’t do it. Simple.

I should imagine they will stay and i’m glad they will because its how i get my daily now.

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

(edited by x Charlie.4820)

in PvP

Posted by: lionmagunas.8401

lionmagunas.8401

Will, my nice wife have tried to help me out, She saids I can play GW1 and GW2 after work, leave the dailys to her.

But just after 2 days she just cried out and said she can’t do this anymore.

Poor girl, she just want to help, but help the wrong place LOLOLOL
She should help anything else but this game

It’s just the best time to find a better life, STOP to be an AP hunter in this game

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

LOL maybe you should hire somebody to play the game for you

Ranger//Necro

in PvP

Posted by: pupupuly.8792

pupupuly.8792

peoples complained 393 times in another thread, A.net still never answer in these 12 days.

How you think they will answer you here??

in PvP

Posted by: DoYourBestBear.6810

DoYourBestBear.6810

I know that feel pain. Doctor say I have carpel tunnel and arms go numb from achievement point hunts. I think I’m bad though, because i only have 4.5k points. Can I borrow wife to me please?

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

I hope they add even more dailies.

in PvP

Posted by: Eyia Hellhide.7320

Eyia Hellhide.7320

Guys… It’s not nice. Don’t try to teach people how to play or how to live. It’s his choice and his question is simple, he deserves to receive an answer. And I find it so cute that his wife is trying to help him. I’d do the same for my bf if he was a gamer by any chance.

The night is dark and full of turnips.

in PvP

Posted by: Oraith.1732

Oraith.1732

Patient: Doctor, it hurts when I do this.
Doctor: So don’t do that.

This. So much this.

in PvP

Posted by: Qaelyn.7612

Qaelyn.7612

Guys… It’s not nice. Don’t try to teach people how to play or how to live. It’s his choice and his question is simple, he deserves to receive an answer.

It’s his choice of course, but when he comes here telling everyone what he’s doing, and how he’s making himself miserable, then the responses he’s getting are predictable and appropriate. We’re not trying to flame him, we’re trying to get him to understand that he’s doing something completely and totally unnecessary and that the solution lies with him, not Arenanet.

And I find it so cute that his wife is trying to help him. I’d do the same for my bf if he was a gamer by any chance.

If I were his SO and saw this sort of behavior, I’d urge him to log off the game either permanently or for at least a month, and seek counseling on the possibility of a gaming addiction.

I’m not writing that as some sort of a jab, I am 100% serious. Deciding you want to spend hours hunting achievements in a game is fine if it’s something you really enjoy and it’s not having a negative impact on your life. When you’re doing it to the point where you have to involve your wife and she gets to the point of “crying out”, you probably have a problem.

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

people who care bout every archievement everyday are a minority in this game and i dont think arenanet will even care to answer this cause no point

they dont force you to farm this crap – its all you

in PvP

Posted by: Dagins.5163

Dagins.5163

You can produce children to play for you (use your wife for production), or adopt some for faster acquisition.

Signed, level 1 alt

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

I really hope you don’t have Kids . . .

Read It Backwards [BooN]