Justin O'Dell for President

in PvP

Posted by: cymerdown.4103

cymerdown.4103

Seriously, though, lots of great communication and timely responses coming from this guy. Glad to see such care to put into the server-side work these days and keeping a close eye on the PvP community. We can be an unruly bunch sometimes, so kudos!

Kensuda (Bunker Guardian)
Bunker Guardian Guide
Twitch Stream

in PvP

Posted by: hooma.9642

hooma.9642

u mean management?

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

It’s definitely nice to see red posts in the sPvP forum (which, curiously enough started happening right after the spam attack after Xeph quit haha).

Justin does a good job of responding like a human, rather than an excuse making autobot

Ranger//Necro

in PvP

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

It’s definitely nice to see red posts in the sPvP forum (which, curiously enough started happening right after the spam attack after Xeph quit haha).

Justin does a good job of responding like a human, rather than an excuse making autobot

We programmed him well, didn’t we?

Err, I mean…

in PvP

Posted by: gesho.9468

gesho.9468

Would be fun if ante brings dev characters in one of future living world story updates.

in PvP

Posted by: Incurafy.6329

Incurafy.6329

I think that Anet has finally realised that unless they begin being more transparent about everything, the PvP community will just get worse. I’m glad that they realised it sooner rather than later, even if it should have been like this from the start.

That being said, I really can’t wait for the next State of the Game, I miss those.

thiefhitfor2kbetternerf
all is vain

in PvP

Posted by: rsq.3581

rsq.3581

Err, I mean…

I swung a sword. I swung a sword again. Hey! I swung it again, that’s great.

Salphir | Salfir | Falana
jo0 Binder

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

Err, I mean…

Grouch host State of the Game again please It was nice to have it as a regular thing. You can still invite top players and share your own opinions.

Ranger//Necro

in PvP

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

Yeah, I agree, justin is very good, he has the right approach.

I think Josh is good too, it’s a good thing now That His role is about spvp.

Basically spvp resources needed more resources, i hope this can Contribute to improve this part of GW2.

Spvp has a good potential but needs a lot of work to improve it. I think NOW is moving in the right direction. Better late than never.

Don’t let us down guys

in PvP

Posted by: Nary Why Irk.8150

Nary Why Irk.8150

This statement is false.
Developers used to write on the spvp forum since the very beginning of the game.
An enterprise like NCsoft or arenanet cares nothing about an already forgotten player that was flaming and critizicing them with no intention to stay in this game.

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

i want a ingame Justin T-Shirt

1000gems – gogo anet

in PvP

Posted by: Med.6150

Med.6150

Karl, if you read this, do not worry, we still love you.

in PvP

Posted by: Serendipity.1547

Serendipity.1547

#believeinkarl <3

in PvP

Posted by: Med.6150

Med.6150

If Justin’s girlfriend is going to make T-shirts for his fans, Karl’s will step up and release a Karl action figure.

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

He has been doing a stellar job. Keep it up, but try not to get burnt out over the forums. They can be a bit unfriendly at times.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage