PVE gets it (obliously) a TON!
WvW gets it a TON
PVP gets NOTHING!
We want karma rewards for PVP matches

Karma reward

in PvP

Posted by: Tux der Pinguin.3049

Tux der Pinguin.3049

You get everything you need to buy for karma directly at the rewardtracks. I prefer pvp having lowe rewards than pve, justless farmers.

Karma reward

in PvP

Posted by: GrandHaven.1052

GrandHaven.1052

You get everything you need to buy for karma directly at the rewardtracks.

No, you don’t.

Karma reward

in PvP

Posted by: sercommander.6817

sercommander.6817

You get everything you need to buy for karma directly at the rewardtracks. I prefer pvp having lowe rewards than pve, justless farmers.

No, you dont

Karma reward

in PvP

Tux der Pinguin.3049

What are you missing? The only thing I can think of is cooking stuff, but this is also available in the trading post. You get shards, Weapons and Armor, Loadstones (if you think of the boxes you can buy in orr). Maybe I forgot something, please tell me.

Karma reward

in PvP

Posted by: Atharian.7092

Atharian.7092

PvP has terrible rewards. I’ve been saying that for years. A game of PvP takes a good 10-20 minutes and gives you, at best, a few greens and a handful of silver. I can run CoF path 1 in 7 minutes for about 10x reward and half the time investment. Besides, karma is going to be a lot more useful in HoT it would seem, so yeah, would be nice to have.

(edited by Atharian.7092)

Karma reward

in PvP

Tux der Pinguin.3049

The rewards are not as good as in pve, but thats not what competitive game parts are made for imo.
But comming back to karma, what is missing? I am honestly interested.

Karma reward

in PvP

Posted by: Atharian.7092

Atharian.7092

The rewards are not as good as in pve, but thats not what competitive game parts are made for imo.

The point I was trying to make is that, while we get access to the same stuff (for the most part), the amounts are way off. I can get out of a 10 minute Tequatl run what would take a good hour or two in PvP. The values don’t have to be the same, they just need to not be so laughably one sided. Besides, karma will have a lot more uses in the expansion.

(edited by Atharian.7092)

Karma reward

in PvP

sercommander.6817

You can’t buy a whole lot of karma exclusive recipes, items (SKINS),consumables, gizmos etc.

Karma reward

in PvP

Posted by: Javonovich.5280

Javonovich.5280

Yeah rewards are bad compared to PVE. The only possible exception is if you are going for dungeon weapon skins.

Karma reward

in PvP

sercommander.6817

Yeah rewards are bad compared to PVE. The only possible exception is if you are going for dungeon weapon skins.

Lol? 3 paths take 20 mins on average – that’s 180 tokens, so in 30 mins u get a wepon. In PVP u need 2 hours of rank farm in custom or 1 hour of all win streak in unranked.All dungeon paths can be done in 2.5-3.5hours.