Krait rune (6)

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Posted by: Quadox.7834

Quadox.7834

I don’t usually make topics, but pleeeeasssee pretty please make Krait Rune (6) bonus blockable/dodgable/invulned/blinded/.

To people saying it is not op: i agree 100% but counterplay is always good. Very few abilities, if any, should be undodable.

kthnxbai!

Yaniam [Mesmer]

^ Usually only characer that i play on

(edited by Quadox.7834)

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

idk… to proc it you have to invest in krait runes and use your elite skill…. it doesnt seem to OP. but im guessing it works well for putting condis on someone in stealth and that maybe the issue you have?

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Posted by: Narkodx.1472

Narkodx.1472

The list of unblockable/dodgable/etc abilities in the game is much larger than just one rune set #6 bonus

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Quadox.7834

idk… to proc it you have to invest in krait runes and use your elite skill…. it doesnt seem to OP. but im guessing it works well for putting condis on someone in stealth and that maybe the issue you have?

The issue i have is that i can dodge an entangle (most common example) and it doesn’t matter: i still get the condis. That is just bad.

Yaniam [Mesmer]

(edited by Quadox.7834)

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Quadox.7834

The list of unblockable/dodgable/etc abilities in the game is much larger than just one rune set #6 bonus

Very true, but this is the one which strikes me the most and should be fixed

Yaniam [Mesmer]

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

Lol? The entire Necro class doesn’t strike you at all? Wells/ marks etc etc all unblockable. You yourself have things that are unblockable. Why don’t we nerf your unblockable skills first. The trait isn’t OP and is fine the way it is. No one uses Krait runes anyway (minimal to matter).

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Posted by: alvarez.3159

alvarez.3159

Lol? The entire Necro class doesn’t strike you at all? Wells/ marks etc etc all unblockable. You yourself have things that are unblockable. Why don’t we nerf your unblockable skills first. The trait isn’t OP and is fine the way it is. No one uses Krait runes anyway (minimal to matter).

Except almost every single Condiranger and i guess some condi wars. On another note, I don’t really see a problem, those 3 condis won’t kill you if you do dodge Entangle.

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

Also, isn’t only 1 stack of each? lol.
It’s not like they are dropping a condi bomb on you

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Posted by: Elegy.2159

Elegy.2159

8 seconds of torment and poison (especially when someone’s trying to burst you down) can be game changing. It inhibits your ability to both move (safely anyway) and heal. One stack of bleed, not so much. But it’ll likely be the condition removed with a condi removal skill, not the torment or poison.

I’m not arguing that’s is OP at all, just stating that it’s a powerful rune, especially for builds with decent condi duration. Perhaps underused, at least imo. It can’t be dodged, true. But it only has a 360 unit range. If you anticipate an elite will be used, such as when a ranger’s rapid fire is off CD, moving out of the way during their cast may save you from the condi. As will knocking them back or otherwise interrupting them.

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

If people are able to dodge it, it’ll be completely useless.
-3 condis can be easily cleansed = counter play
-Already has a very limited range = counter play
-It’s not immune to “Invulnerable” effects = counter play

Balthazar rune’s burn on healing is very much dodgeable… we all know how terrible that rune can be if you’re only counting on its burning application.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Posted by: Siva Mira.3546

Siva Mira.3546

^
Completely biased.
How many skills in the game can remove more than one condition?
How many skills in the game that apply 3 conditions?
3 conditions on top of many other conditions = good luck counter play that.
Balthazar rune is broken on Engi.

All is vain.

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Quadox.7834

Except we are not just talking about unblockable, it is literally unavoidable, undodgable. If a ranger stealths and uses entangle, fair enough i should get the condis but not if he uses it in the open and i dodge.

Yaniam [Mesmer]

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Quadox.7834

8 seconds of torment and poison (especially when someone’s trying to burst you down) can be game changing. It inhibits your ability to both move (safely anyway) and heal. One stack of bleed, not so much. But it’ll likely be the condition removed with a condi removal skill, not the torment or poison.

I’m not arguing that’s is OP at all, just stating that it’s a powerful rune, especially for builds with decent condi duration. Perhaps underused, at least imo. It can’t be dodged, true. But it only has a 360 unit range. If you anticipate an elite will be used, such as when a ranger’s rapid fire is off CD, moving out of the way during their cast may save you from the condi. As will knocking them back or otherwise interrupting them.

Yes, It is very much gamechanging, has been for me and i am sure for others as well.

Yaniam [Mesmer]

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

i just think this thread should be called “mesmer needs more condi removal”

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Completely biased.

I’m very bias.
The main reason I use Krait is because it can obliterate d/d cele eles. My 2s invulnerable elite is very noticeable… If the rune becomes dodgeable or blockable then I’m screwed..

The rune wouldn’t be unique otherwise… there would be no reason using it against higher tier teams.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

(edited by Saiyan.1704)

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

^
Completely biased.

Ok, and power has things like air/fire. Should some one be easily able to bunker/outheal some one fully devoted to direct damage without seriously investing into anti-direct damage stuffs? No… that would be silly. Same goes for cond.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

I can’t believe people are justifying this.

I don’t think it’s generally OP but it can be game changing for some classes. Also, why should people be punished for actually dodging something and playing right? That makes no sense.

That’s why Balth runes were changed, it’s not ok to have things that are unavoidable, especially when rangers with entagle are using them.

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

Everyone knows that krait + entangle is reterded since entangle is already unblockable on it’s own

Ark 2nd Account

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Quadox.7834

I can’t believe people are justifying this.

I don’t think it’s generally OP but it can be game changing for some classes. Also, why should people be punished for actually dodging something and playing right? That makes no sense.

That’s why Balth runes were changed, it’s not ok to have things that are unavoidable, especially when rangers with entagle are using them.

Well said, sir. Another example is bear F2 skill, which was changed to be avoidable.

Yaniam [Mesmer]

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Marks are unblockable only with Greater Marks. And trust me, not everyone might copy/paste everything they see from tournament players. Only Chillbains may strike you through block, with Poison field.

And most condi surv Rangers use Krait runes. Wake up.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Krait rune (6)

in PvP

Posted by: xDudisx.5914

xDudisx.5914

I don’t usually make topics, but pleeeeasssee pretty please make Krait Rune (6) bonus blockable/dodgable/invulned/blinded/.

To people saying it is not op: i agree 100% but counterplay is always good. Very few abilities, if any, should be undodable.

kthnxbai!

I agree with you.

Ouroboro Knight’s [OK]