Kratoast's Vanilla 1v1 Tournament

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Runes & Sigils:
No healing power runes are allowed
No stacking runes are allowed (e.g. bloodlust)

i think you meant no stacking sigils. just a minor typo error.

i.e.
No stacking Sigils are allowed (e.g. bloodlust)

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Rules
Only these amulets are allow: Viper, Zerker, Marauder, Destroyer, Assassin, Seeker and Carrion (Necros Only)

why only limit carrion (1200 condition damage 900 power 900 vitality) to necros ?

you included assassin amulet (1200 precision 900 power 900 ferocity)
but not rampager ? (1200 precision 900 power 900 condition)
as well as sinister (1200 condition damage 900 power 900 precision)

in PvP

Posted by: SUPERGOD.4251

SUPERGOD.4251

Id love to run my beautiful rifle engi but i just know any necro running carrion is gonna rip me in half. still interested in seeing how this goes ive been thinking about a vanilla builds 1v1 tourny for a while

in PvP

Posted by: xKratos.4758

xKratos.4758

Rules
Only these amulets are allow: Viper, Zerker, Marauder, Destroyer, Assassin, Seeker and Carrion (Necros Only)

why only limit carrion (1200 condition damage 900 power 900 vitality) to necros ?

you included assassin amulet (1200 precision 900 power 900 ferocity)
but not rampager ? (1200 precision 900 power 900 condition)
as well as sinister (1200 condition damage 900 power 900 precision)

We changed the carrion only for necro everyone can use it now. I just haven’t have time to update the post. And yes those amulets you mention will be allow too just haven’t have time to update the list is all

[AZN] Kratoast – twitch.tv/xkratosz
I host dank memes 244p tournament MingLee

in PvP

xKratos.4758

Runes & Sigils:
No healing power runes are allowed
No stacking runes are allowed (e.g. bloodlust)

i think you meant no stacking sigils. just a minor typo error.

i.e.
No stacking Sigils are allowed (e.g. bloodlust)

Yes I am changing the post when I get home

in PvP

Posted by: Skittledness.5106

Skittledness.5106

Kratoast your bad

Jeffies Jeffie Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeffies Jeffie Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeffies Jeffie

in PvP

Posted by: odayaka.5263

odayaka.5263

I would totally sign up for this with my power ranger but with it being at 4 in the afternoon my time, I’m not gonna be able to. Maybe next time.

in PvP

xKratos.4758

Kratoast your bad

KappaPride

in PvP

xKratos.4758

Prize pool updated since the one who told me he would donate lower his donations

in PvP

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

After taking more inputs from people I decide to change the rules set and ban list slightly. This will be the main post that will contain all the information of this tournament that will happen on: August 27th

I have lot of gems from winning AG and idk what to do with them so I am giving back to the community (LUL). This tournament is host in NA but EUs feels free to make a F2P account or transfer over and play if you want. A battlefly website will be posted here soon.

Rules
Only these amulets are allow: Viper, Zerker, Marauder, Destroyer, Assassin, Seeker, Sinister, Rampager and Carrion
If a duel last longer than 3 mins both players will be put on zerker amulet
NO REVS IT A VANILLA TOURNAMENT. So don’t ask me if Rev without the Elite is allow, that cancer Came with HoT and is NOT Vanilla

Prizes
1st: 800 gems (I will buy anything from gem store for you with my gems as long as it under 800) & 200g
2nd: 100g
3rd: 69g69s69c

Format
All Duels before Round of 8 will be BO3. Players may tweak their builds as they see fit between each set.
Round of 8 and Semis will be BO5
Finals will be BO7

https://battlefy.com/non-hot-1v1s/end-of-summer-vanilla-1v1-tournament/57b3d2f6b84759200cfb12eb/info

Courtesy of Caspian

As the tourney go on if the moderators perceive some thing as AIDS it will be ban on the spot.

Casters and Dank Guests Casters
Jeff and Kralle From NL
Aerodynamique
Kenya
The Legendary Autistic Forever Second Best Ranger NA (Kappa), The One and Only: THROWNY

Maps

Vote for what map you want the duels to happen here:

https://strawpoll.de/fdfc54f

There will be a stream of the tournament around 6-ish PM CST Maybe sooner or later depend on how many sign up

Just wanna know, how far would be the 2 players from each other?

I was just thinking about certain classes having Range advantage to people using certain weapons. Like let’s say LB ranger vs SB ranger.

PS: you guys should also Ban Trapper Runes + Dodge spamming 22222 condi thieves.

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

(edited by StickerHappy.8052)

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

So on the 3 minute zerker switch, doesn’t that heavily favor power builds?

It slightly does but not that big of a gap between power necro and other power class for example. However without this rules some duels may last up to 10 mins.

How so? There is a huge difference between a power build using a zerker amulet and a condi build using a zerker amulet. The condi build will hit like a wet noodle while still being glassy. That’s an automatic win for the power build in any power vs conditions match that goes over 3 min.

You are allow to Swap builds in between sets. So even if you force to go on zerker after the first set you are allow to Swap to a power build.

I know that. What I am talking about is the rule that after a match goes on past 3 minutes, both players must change to zerker amulet with no build changes.

Ah Sorry I should be more clear. This applied for each separate set. For example IF You were 1v1 someone for your first set of bo3 and it go over 3 mins. You will be asked to Swap to zerker. However, on the next set you can go and use another build that is not zerker just not that same build that you stalemate with. So you can make adjustments b4 you are ask to Swap to zerker.

I get that, but in that current match, right then and there, when you are asked to swap to zerker, you basically just gave the win for that match to the power build.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

xKratos.4758

Quick update on prizes and giveaways as well as information for the tournament.

(edited by xKratos.4758)

in PvP

xKratos.4758

Updated prize list, viewer giveaway prize list

in PvP

Posted by: Luto.1938

Luto.1938

Would be cool, but I think some of the restrictions will turn people away. Vanilla builds would be fun, if we could get vanilla traits back. Also, restricting thieves from Shadow Arts and thieves guild hurts my soul.

Luto Locke
Twitch Stream

in PvP

Posted by: bloodpyrope.8630

bloodpyrope.8630

Would be cool, but I think some of the restrictions will turn people away. Vanilla builds would be fun, if we could get vanilla traits back. Also, restricting thieves from Shadow Arts and thieves guild hurts my soul.

Then people would just run Improv, SA and thieves guild. Stall in stealth until you hit the jackpot double thieves guild refresh with improv and go burst. One of the top 1v1 cheese builds.

in PvP

Posted by: Nova.3817

Nova.3817

hmmm your rules for necro bans means any use of any elite skill other then flesh golem (plague is kinda weak not sure why thats banned)would be banned since chill to the bone is not usable on account this is a Vanilla tourney….. however the next rule is that you can only have 1 minion…. does that mean necros cant use flesh wurm??? i understand the need to ban something like MM but flesh wurm is something id probably want to use since its very strong for kiting etc….. can you clarify if your rules mean you can run one minion utility or 1 minion total.

(edited by Nova.3817)

in PvP

Posted by: Luto.1938

Luto.1938

Then people would just run Improv, SA and thieves guild. Stall in stealth until you hit the jackpot double thieves guild refresh with improv and go burst. One of the top 1v1 cheese builds.

There is no guarantee that Improv will replenish Thieves guild. Also being unable to use Daredevil trait line and Shadow Arts trait line and no carrion amulet really limits what a thief can play. Could just create a build and say thieves only play this build.

Luto Locke
Twitch Stream

in PvP

Posted by: GhostAirborne.6872

GhostAirborne.6872

Inc turreteer kiters

base64_decode(‘R2gwc3Q=’)

in PvP

Posted by: Phaeton.9582

Phaeton.9582

no rabid?

Phaatonn, London UK

in PvP

Posted by: Phaeton.9582

Phaeton.9582

Rabid for engi please

Phaatonn, London UK

in PvP

xKratos.4758

hmmm your rules for necro bans means any use of any elite skill other then flesh golem (plague is kinda weak not sure why thats banned)would be banned since chill to the bone is not usable on account this is a Vanilla tourney….. however the next rule is that you can only have 1 minion…. does that mean necros cant use flesh wurm??? i understand the need to ban something like MM but flesh wurm is something id probably want to use since its very strong for kiting etc….. can you clarify if your rules mean you can run one minion utility or 1 minion total.

Rules will be updated soon. The one on the website currently was just a rough draft and we been busy with real life so don’t have time to change it

in PvP

xKratos.4758

Updated Twitch Channel, Prizes list for viewers giveaway, infos for signup, etc

in PvP

xKratos.4758

All infos updated

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

I work till 6:00 so wont be able to partake in the tourney.
:*(

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Koto.1824

Koto.1824

So perma stealth condi thief is allowed? Especially since there are no reveals? Cool.

#1 Thief Antarctica
Still waiting for that Shield/Shield meta

in PvP

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Yeah I have to drop as well due to timing. Had a good chance here lol.

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

in PvP

xKratos.4758

https://battlefy.com/non-hot-1v1s/end-of-summer-vanilla-1v1-tournament/57b3d2f6b84759200cfb12eb

Final update to rule set. Most important change: “If duel last longer than 3 mins power build will be put on Zerker Amulet and Condi will be put on Viper Amulet”

in PvP

xKratos.4758

So perma stealth condi thief is allowed? Especially since there are no reveals? Cool.

Shadow Arts is ban. You cannot permanent stealth without SA. Mods can still ban certain builds on the spots if it prove to be too cancerous.

in PvP

Posted by: Monolith.3246

Monolith.3246

this tourney is dank 10/10 esports 420ftw, sign me up

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

https://battlefy.com/non-hot-1v1s/end-of-summer-vanilla-1v1-tournament/57b3d2f6b84759200cfb12eb

Final update to rule set. Most important change: “If duel last longer than 3 mins power build will be put on Zerker Amulet and Condi will be put on Viper Amulet”

Glad you finally understood me.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

this is the least prepared and worst hosted tourney i’ve ever seen…

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Any streams? What’s the update on winners?

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Did he let condi mesmers in?