LB Winning Streaks Suggestion

in PvP

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

Hello all I’d like to make a suggestion for how points are made for the leader boards. My idea was adding a winning streak bonus to the way points are awarded. The leader boards seem to lack really only for the top tier by not properly representing skill over time played. I think that by adding win streaks it might help fix the problem with people having 50% or less W/L ratio and still being in top of the ladders because it would give more points to the players who are able to win more games consistently. This is really just a top of the head idea so I haven’t really come up with all the details but maybe after 3 games won every consecutive win after that will grant 2 ladder points instead of one to reward people a bit more.

Again this was just an idea that popped in my head and wanted to see what everyones thought on the forums would be and if you have any ideas please feel free to share.

Necromancer Main

in PvP

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

This will just add fuel to the fire if you as a solo player are going to play against premades after your third victory. We don’t need more rage potential.

Not to mention, that the current point system is a big mistake, and needs a redesign quickly.

EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

This will just add fuel to the fire if you as a solo player are going to play against premades after your third victory. We don’t need more rage potential.

Not to mention, that the current point system is a big mistake, and needs a redesign quickly.

idk I like the point system… Before people use to solo in teamq so idk why its such a big deal now.

Necromancer Main