Lag next to Chaotic release

in PvP

Posted by: Wargameur.6950

Wargameur.6950

Hi !

I wanted to know if other people had the issue of big lags when playing against revenant’s chaotic release.

The closer the character is from the Rev, the worst it is. It’s especially annoying fighting on nodes. I don’t have any other lag issue from other classes skills except this one

I would say the lag occurs at less than 300 range.

main ~ Esper Jace (Thief )/ Ellundril Jiluan
(mesmer ) – EU [Teef]

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Hi !

I wanted to know if other people had the issue of big lags when playing against revenant’s chaotic release.

The closer the character is from the Rev, the worst it is. It’s especially annoying fighting on nodes. I don’t have any other lag issue from other classes skills except this one

with certain camera angle yea

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Wargameur.6950

Wargameur.6950

Hi !

with certain camera angle yea

Most of the time when the wings of the dragon expend just next to it. Which occurs quite frequently since we are not looking at the sky while fighting.

main ~ Esper Jace (Thief )/ Ellundril Jiluan
(mesmer ) – EU [Teef]

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Depends. Sometimes yes sometimes nope. Usually my fps drop to about 30 which hurts badly. Once i even crashed some guy with potato pc in ranked..really poor dude xd

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.