Leaderboard rewards?

Leaderboard rewards?

in PvP

Posted by: Meow.8127

Meow.8127

Hello, wondering if there will ever be rewards for your rank on the leaderboards, and if so, will they be reset first?
It still seems the leaderboard system is a bit flawed, so would it even be worth it to try to get a high rank? Or will they just be reset before rewards are given?

Leaderboard rewards?

in PvP

Posted by: Scarlett.1549

Scarlett.1549

Pretty sure ANet would lose all the respect they had left in the community if they rewarded players based on the current system.

Leaderboard rewards?

in PvP

Posted by: SgtSarcasm.1653

SgtSarcasm.1653

Rewards should be based solely on winning or losing. Any other way and people will find a way to farm it, which just leads to horrible play all around because you end up playing to farm glory, not to win.

Khaine [80 Guardian] – Night of Wallachia [80 Warrior]
Minister of Fear [80 Necromancer] @Far Shiverpeaks EU

Leaderboard rewards?

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

First of all stop sinc exploiters and so on and reset everything, then we’ll talk about it

Leaderboard rewards?

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

First of all stop sinc exploiters and so on and reset everything, then we’ll talk about it

I do agree with this. Adding special rewards for the top X solo queue leaderboard places would be a horrible idea at this point.

If there are leaderboard rewards, they should be announced far ahead of time (i.e. the reward will be for X positions on date Y). And of course it should be after matchmaking is confirmed to work correctly. A reset wouldn’t hurt either.

Leaderboard rewards?

in PvP

Posted by: Damsel Delilah.9084

Damsel Delilah.9084

Solo Q should not be rewarded, Team Q maybe.

Demise – Elementalist/Warrior
We Have No Creativity [FML]- r.i.p. 2013
http://www.twitch.tv/attuneddemise