League Elite Really??

League Elite Really??

in PvP

Posted by: Dagon Dogon K D.7961

Dagon Dogon K D.7961

So… since they changed where you are placed this season, according to your previous season, you now have to cross 4 divisions to get League Elite Title. The problem with this is if you started the season in Emerald you have to cross over to Legendary division to complete title. Those who start in Amber in the other hand can complete title by reaching Diamond. I contacted Anet and as reluctant as they were to tell me this is the case, they finally told me to make a post here. If they decided to start ppl on Emerald then they should have counted Amber as part of the 4 division requirement. We all know how ridiculous it is to cross over to diamond with all the MM. I do indeed feel this is not fair because those who start in Amber have the opportunity to complete title and thus complete requirements for Year of the Ascension IV. In other words, all the time spent completing all other requirements was a waste since the only way to complete League Elite is to cross over to Legendary, GG.

League Elite Really??

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

You get credit for divisions you skipped….

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

League Elite Really??

in PvP

Posted by: Dagon Dogon K D.7961

Dagon Dogon K D.7961

You get credit for divisions you skipped….

Per Anet “That is correct. As we have previously stated, regardless of which division you begin in, you have to cross 4 thresholds. 1→5, 2→6, 3→7, and so on.”

League Elite Really??

in PvP

Posted by: wolfer.1587

wolfer.1587

Your support rep clearly did not know what it was about.

You get credit for the free tiers. It also doesn’t have to all be in one season, you can split the 4 across multiple seasons.

League Elite Really??

in PvP

Posted by: Ox See Sox.3687

Ox See Sox.3687

It says “it the same season”.

Brains > Brawls
So Much Blur

League Elite Really??

in PvP

Posted by: Xiahou Mao.9701

Xiahou Mao.9701

It says “it the same season”.

No, it doesn’t. It says “In a PvP season”.

It can be spread over multiple seasons and it works fine. You just can’t earn it outside a PvP season, as there are no thresholds to cross outside a PvP season.

League Elite Really??

in PvP

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

Working fine. My skipped divisions counted.

League Elite Really??

in PvP

Posted by: kin korn karn.9023

kin korn karn.9023

You don’t get the cheeve credit til you’re boosted up to the appropriate division. After you play 1 match, you get the rewards and achieves from all divisions you skipped.

Working fine.

League Elite Really??

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

Someone who’s experienced this personally answer this question. Right now, I have 1/4 pvp divisions crossed this season. I’ll likely hit diamond before the season ends making me 2/4. Will that reset at the start of next season? The wording says “in a PvP season,” but someone posts above are saying that this can be spread through multiple seasons.

So will it stay 2/4 divisions crossed when season 4 starts, or will it reset to 0/4? Again, someone who’s personally experienced and seen what happens should answer.

League Elite Really??

in PvP

Posted by: Bossun.2046

Bossun.2046

I am in Ruby. My tier4 elite achievement says 2/4 complete.

League Elite Really??

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Someone who’s experienced this personally answer this question. Right now, I have 1/4 pvp divisions crossed this season. I’ll likely hit diamond before the season ends making me 2/4. Will that reset at the start of next season? The wording says “in a PvP season,” but someone posts above are saying that this can be spread through multiple seasons.

So will it stay 2/4 divisions crossed when season 4 starts, or will it reset to 0/4? Again, someone who’s personally experienced and seen what happens should answer.

No it dose not reset. If it did but I’d only just have started the last set of achievements yesterday.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

League Elite Really??

in PvP

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

Anet support is fairly clueless, but thats the flaw of many games in general

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide