Leagues are fail not a reflection of skill.

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

Because of all the exploits A-net failed to prevent ranking and the punishing of higher mmr solo player leagues are meaningless. I can honestly say the level of play in Ruby is no higher then the level of play in Amber. It’s a joke really the same people you saw going far point or to Svanir instead of keep in Nifhel or rushing the Lord in Foefire right from the start in Amber are doing it in Ruby. I was just in match in Ruby that did not involve any full groups and my team had two people that couldn’t score one point. How in the world could they possibly progress through 3 leagues if this was meaningful at all. It’s not a rare occurance it happens all the time. You would think that by the 4th league the majority of the players would have the basics down. They do not. It’s complete garbage fail system. A-net should be embarrassed by it quite frankly.

(edited by brannigan.9831)

in PvP

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

I’m not sure Anet feels any shame. The sheer amount of missteps are amazing. It’s not jsut the lack of response, it that they aren’t even learning from them. And these are things that could have been easily foreseen. Maybe they are completely replacing their staff every few months so no one knows how the game works or remembers the mistakes. Something is going on there.

in PvP

Posted by: Harvey.7820

Harvey.7820

Everybody knows this. Nobody cares.

in PvP

Posted by: Mister Fluffkin.7358

Mister Fluffkin.7358

Getting into ruby is just a matter of time, of course the noobs will reach ruby as well and most already did.
A change for loosing ranks in all divisions would be a good step into a skillbased ladder system.