Leaked Patch Notes

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: HPLT.7132

HPLT.7132

Copied from the rangers forum:

http://pastebin.com/2rrFg9ps

I wanna see a Ranger on next SOTG because if these patch notes are true it will kill this class. Dev’s you should start to hire high ranked players instead of family members for balancing.

(edited by HPLT.7132)

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Oidmetala.8426

Oidmetala.8426

where is a dev? huhuuuu is here a dev?

i can say you something about ranger future in pvp XD

you will see not any one use ranger in high ranked pvp in your lovely game in future…
you will see so much qq again about ranger to weak…

how you dont know your own game you super heros <3 karl you are here? :P

gj on this awesom much much MUCH new ranger builds we can play…
oh but there is not any one working now

and why no underwater buffs, i whant to go king of underwater world
im only underwater with my ranger because when i go out of water i can do nothing
im just a zookeeper then with my pet which is doing what it whant

Team Erotic Solitude Legends [ESL]
Spirit Ranger Yilvina Darnus
Bunker Guardian Morwenna Darnus

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: hharry.1967

hharry.1967

Please tell me they are fake.

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

Either they’re asleep. Or it’s an april fools in june. Some of these I can’t get behind at all.
~Jaguar 25% crit? what? That is shelved.

The great forum duppy.

(edited by ensoriki.5789)

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: jcbroe.4329

jcbroe.4329

They never communicate at all about upcoming patches and rumors about them in detail, why would they start now?

More over, regardless of authenticity, they might just stay out of the ongoing conversations about the leaked notes, document reactions, and let people calm down first, before making anything official (I mean, the patch is going to be official lol, but still, if they do respond on the forums before then).

But I mean, wouldn’t it be nice if they released the actual patch notes on Monday, before the patch on Tuesday, as a response to these leaked notes, with an explanation?

One can dream.

Jroh | Former SOAC Ranger Podcaster | Platinum Division Top 100 Player
www.twitch.tv/itsJROH For stream, stream schedule, other streamers, builds, etc
https://www.youtube.com/user/JRoeboat

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: fakeblood.2576

fakeblood.2576

Wait let me get this strait.. Warriors have been talking about adding a pull to the greatsword number 4 ability.. And the debs listened !!! BUT….. Gave it to the rangers number 4 axe ability =.= lol wow

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

HPLT.7132

Nobody uses offhand axe bro – n-o-b-o-d-y

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: EoNxBoNx.9213

EoNxBoNx.9213

Thief changes are just so ridiculous. There are nerfs to abilities that haven’t even seen complaints. These have to be fake, or Anet think’s nerfing will make worthless builds viable.

“You’re either a Noob or a Pro your entire life, that’s life”
IGN – Kinjax // World – Anvil Rock
IGN – InTheseDays // World – Anvil Rock

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Legacy.7360

Legacy.7360

If this holds true, thieves are now killable targets who can’t spam “stun breakers” and boon hate any more. I do love it…

Judging from this list, there will be more to worry about now then thieves annoying teleportation/boon steal.

Guardian <3
Dragon
Platinnum – Zerker Guardian

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: RaynStargaze.6510

RaynStargaze.6510

If this is anywhere near whats really going to happen then Engi patch notes are horrendous … once again … big kittening surprise

srsly reworked traits are crap! How about bringing back the old kit refinement .. you know the trait that never was OP and that ANET broke BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION to the point where no one EVER uses it…

same goes for reworked skills – a terrible kittening skill that wastes a utility slot remains a terrible kittening skill that wastes a utility slot wether its on 30 or 40 second cd doesnt kittening matter

Honestly very very very bad

Also still no dedicaded soloQ makes me very sad

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Oidmetala.8426

there are so much joke reworks :P

well thats the huge more build patch

alone at ranger is at each traitline 4 useless traits which need buff or rework for make more builds viable… (well at this patch i see not much of thinking about that problem)
but most problem of not used weapons, traits and skills is the weapons, traits and skills itself, they are just crap
and no less cooldown, better cast time or some stunbreak at totaly crap skills will make them interesting.

all this dmg buffs on ranger longsword dont have make it interesting in the past, it just stays crap.
also this longbow buffs at this patch are joke like hell, longbow stay crap forever.
weapons like longbow need just full rework…

also crap skills like sprit need that

they can buff spirit as much they whant, with this patch spirits get more range XD
well nice to have, but they can give spirit range over the hole map and nobody will use them, because they are useless.

and all classes have such problems…
its just another huge fail patch.
but i was not hope for more

hope this is fake patch notes here…

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Archer Henchman.2534

Archer Henchman.2534

I don’t really care what’s done to S/D, but feel free to increase trickshot projectile speed in exchange for the clusterbomb range nerf that everyone was demanding.

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

Yes! I love it!
People are going crazy because the class they are playing is getting “nerfed” in the leaked patchnotes!
I feed on this kind of whine, keep it coming!

Edit:
You can whine about Thieves and Mesmers getting Torment rather than Warriors and Guardians. Unfortunately, that whine is legit.

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

HPLT.7132

A quote from Anet blogpost:
“For example: elementalists have a new grandmaster Air trait that allows them to recharge their air attunement, "

A quote from the leaked patch notes:
“New grandmaster trait – Fresh Air: Critical strikes will now recharge Air Attunement. This effect can only occur once every 5 seconds.”

I bet 10g that these patch notes are the real ones.

Ah and Arenanet: Whats the difference between a good and a bad player – MOVEMENT. With the new condition you punish good movement – GZ for implementing conditions which punish good positional play.

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: kaplis.7195

kaplis.7195

A quote from Anet blogpost:
“For example: elementalists have a new grandmaster Air trait that allows them to recharge their air attunement, "

A quote from the leaked patch notes:
“New grandmaster trait – Fresh Air: Critical strikes will now recharge Air Attunement. This effect can only occur once every 5 seconds.”

I bet 10g that these patch notes are the real ones.

Ah and Arenanet: Whats the difference between a good and a bad player – MOVEMENT. With the new condition you punish good movement – GZ for implementing conditions which punish good positional play.

That doesn’t mean anything since everybody knew this change was coming. Also if i understand correctly it’s broken as kitten – getting Updraft every 5 seconds…. Everybody will just stay in Air attunement spamming Updraft.

BTW the condition punishes bad positional play if anything.

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

HPLT.7132

Its not … you wanna move out of aoe → punished , you wanna escape from chasing enemy’s → punished.

And you get the trait wrong: Air attunement means swiftness (and probably might+electric discharge effect).

And tbh you think someone wrote this patchnotes in 5 hours after reading the blog post? Hm kay sounds legit.

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: EoNxBoNx.9213

EoNxBoNx.9213

Its not … you wanna move out of aoe -> punished , you wanna escape from chasing enemy’s -> punished.

And you get the trait wrong: Air attunement means swiftness (and probably might+electric discharge effect).

And tbh you think someone wrote this patchnotes in 5 hours after reading the blog post? Hm kay sounds legit.

Uh, how does someone trying to move out of an aoe (e.g Big ol’ Bomb) means they should be punished because of this new conidition. If that is what it is going to do, then I guess.

Trying to escape from an enemy team equates to you being in a bad position in the first place, or some kind of over extension. The only thing I am hoping is this condition cannot be spread by epidemic.

“You’re either a Noob or a Pro your entire life, that’s life”
IGN – Kinjax // World – Anvil Rock
IGN – InTheseDays // World – Anvil Rock

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

It still just boils down to being a gimmicky dot condition that’s slightly better than bleed. The main value from it is that it’s another damaging condition that can cover other conditions, pressuring additional removals. But ultimately it’ll be treated similar to bleed, people will mostly ignore the movement effect and wont really consider whether to move or not unless they are almost dead.

Now, if the damage escalated past burning as you moved or had other effects like draining endurance as you move it could have been OP.

A better version they could have implemented: An intensity stacking condition that can only be removed 1 stack at a time, with a capped stack at 3 and always the highest removal priority — with an effect on removal, like damage or another random condition applied.

(edited by roamzero.9486)

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Rasnger is brain dead so it needed big nerfs, mainly to pet damage. Maybe now to play ranger well you have to be good. I have seen people take up ranger who have never played it before, and sometimes never played tpvp hardly before. They can instantly come competitive at a highish level. No other class is this the case.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Zodian.6597

Zodian.6597

oh god that new trickery tree for thief looks pretty sexy. hgh trap thief future meta?

Neglekt

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Cool. I continue to use Rifle skill 4 AND Big Ol Bomb AND Mine AND Battering Ram… now even more fun with Battering Ram CD reduced for Engineer.

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

This is a joke, right? :P
If this isn’t PvP only I’ll retrait my WvW build of my guardian to a virtue spammer. Virtues will be stronger than ever. About this torment thing: it’s just a bad joke. No way they put in a condition that rewards stationary gameplay, ooh and guess what class would get it? Thieves! Yeah right.
For the 4th time I’ll need to delete my ele. As a habit I always delete my current one if its build has been rendered useless by a nerf. So sad it’s got to lvl80 full exotic/ascended this time :/

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Poxxia.1547

Poxxia.1547

Rasnger is brain dead so it needed big nerfs, mainly to pet damage. Maybe now to play ranger well you have to be good. I have seen people take up ranger who have never played it before, and sometimes never played tpvp hardly before. They can instantly come competitive at a highish level. No other class is this the case.

You are aiming at BM here, and I agree with pets (cats mainly) doing silly dmg as BM. But … that is one pet in one trait, and at the expense of being an asset for team-fights.
But if this leak is true, they (rightfully?) diminished pets role, but “forgot” to compensate. I can’t see power-rangers being viable, and even if I agree with shortbow having a range-decrease, it is going to affect weapon-choice in a negative way when it comes to the secondary set.
Nice to see the buffs for spirits, but are they going to be viable with all the AoE still floating around?

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Shukran.4851

Shukran.4851

imho it is a fake, because thief fix are too usefull and too good to be real.

edit: reading more i think it is 100% fake

leaked = the friend of a friend of a friend of a distant relative who later died heard something, not sure

(edited by Shukran.4851)

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Maylo.5892

Maylo.5892

I am looking forward to this update, these changes seems really meaningful, hope there will be new viable builds for tourneys. Rangers were op they had to be nerfed.

People will always complain, this is not fake.

Mr Maylo
Rank #1 Life

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Defyx.3956

Defyx.3956

Warrior changes are realy nice, 2 more options to cure conditions (berseker stance and cleasing ire) and some nice buffs which improve both survability (heal cd, endure pain, new breakstun) and damage (DotE moved to master trait)

Dr Hehz-Ele

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Oidmetala.8426

hehe when you think ranger was op :P

but more important now is.
look how not one ranger will run around in tpvp again.

just because this sad bm build, such a kitten nerf was not need.
and there is for sure not any other build working well on rangers.
trapper is only second build, but its weak like hell
and in patch notes i cant find any buff what make other build work

and bm was/is a sad 1vs1 build
nothing what can decap fast points or is rly usefull in teamfight…

maybe we speak about bomb engi now.
because bomb engi eat bm ranger on point without this patch allrdy

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: GankSinatra.2653

GankSinatra.2653

Holy crap if these are actually real then it seems ANET manned up for once. I expect people blowing up left and right but the game should feel much faster with less ‘aftercast’ which i assume is just animation / delay. It was high time for a patch like this, color me slightly impressed, almost making me regret uninstalling up in here.

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

if these patchnotes are correct then i can’t wait to try out some builds!

a deathblossom skale venom thief could be very potent,

a mortar engineer from 1600 could be fun in hotjoin,

a fire staff ele, a condition earth ele could also be fun.

overall best patch i’ve seen so far, reminiscent of old GW1 patches

(edited by Liewec.2896)

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Dardamaniac.1295

Dardamaniac.1295

I strongly believe that Rangers that are whinning must have issues..What Ranger lacked wasnt pet dmg,the pets did a fine dmg imo but was autoattack,didnt required skill or some current traiting.Put 30 points in BM traitline and unleash the kraken…
What pet lacked was support(most of the trait changes are focused in this area),some might accessibility and some weapon changes to make em usefull…And we see all of them in one patch,i really dont know how the longbow will be now or if the support Ranger is gonna be viable in high pvp or even if these patch notes are real…I know tho that if i want my pets to do dmg ill take the new companions might trait and build some crit chance…

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Oidmetala.8426

no, there will nothing work.
thats so sad, dont know why not a trapper trait change and some improves to make him same strong like hgh engi or bomb engi, dont whant more

to can choose, take engi or ranger in team,
its should be wayne which one of both to choose because same strong…
but thats just dreaming

there will only work the bm bunker ranger in futer and he is allrdy not best fun for team. because its so hard to decap points and support the team well with this build…
yes 1vs1 to win is easy if its not a engi, but thats all on bm ranger

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Poxxia.1547

Poxxia.1547

I strongly believe that Rangers that are whinning must have issues..What Ranger lacked wasnt pet dmg,the pets did a fine dmg imo but was autoattack,didnt required skill or some current traiting.Put 30 points in BM traitline and unleash the kraken…
What pet lacked was support(most of the trait changes are focused in this area),some might accessibility and some weapon changes to make em usefull…And we see all of them in one patch,i really dont know how the longbow will be now or if the support Ranger is gonna be viable in high pvp or even if these patch notes are real…I know tho that if i want my pets to do dmg ill take the new companions might trait and build some crit chance…

If you look beyond BM … that is where the issues are. Even BM isn’t that strong; it is silly and is very forgiving, but to say it is OP is imho an overshoot where you forget the weaknesses.

As I said, pet-dmg being tuned down I am completely OK with, but it still doesn’t give us a whole lot of variety when it comes to utility. We are for better or worse tied to that AI with few viable options. And spirits … are they gonna work in an environment with loads of AoE? Shortbow being tuned to be a mid-range weapon is fine, but I see issues in choosing secondary sets (oh well .. maybe I am paranoid). I can’t see longbow being more viable than now, and that is imo not a good sign.

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: evilapprentice.6379

evilapprentice.6379

Fake. For alot of reasons IMO.

Why would they nerf ranger pets so severely across the board the very next patch after buffing them? This isn’t like “Shattered Might”, where the ability was transparently OP on a very strong class… they wouldn’t nerf damage without giving the changes at least a few months to settle.

Thief changes invalidate sword completely. They might as well come out and say “We’ve removed every possible thief spec other than D/P stealth burst”, because that’s exactly what they’ve done (according to these notes). In addition, there’s a bunch of burst buffs and mobility nerf’s after ANet specifically said they want less thief burst and more thief mobility. Some changes are clearly OP (both Crit Strikes changes, The panic strike change), and some make absolutely no sense (the Lotus Poison change, Hard to catch CD reduction while the trait is still entirely useless)

I think the strongest indicator however is the volume of changes. When’s the last time PvP got this big an update? You think they’re starting now? This reads like a combined class wishlist (wishing for nerfs, mostly, but still).

If you’re a thief and haven’t
pre-ordered HOT at this point,
save yourself the money and don’t bother.

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

Torment, much like Confusion, also reward good decision making.

@evilapprentice, the devs have already confirmed that ranger’s pet damage would get nerfed, and that the next patch would feature massive balancing changes. In fact, the later information is all over there: it’s stated on their blog page, on their release page, on their facebook page, etc.

(edited by DiogoSilva.7089)

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.5027

Pyriall.5027

Fake. For alot of reasons IMO.

Why would they nerf ranger pets so severely across the board the very next patch after buffing them? This isn’t like “Shattered Might”, where the ability was transparently OP on a very strong class… they wouldn’t nerf damage without giving the changes at least a few months to settle.

Thief changes invalidate sword completely. They might as well come out and say “We’ve removed every possible thief spec other than D/P stealth burst”, because that’s exactly what they’ve done (according to these notes). In addition, there’s a bunch of burst buffs and mobility nerf’s after ANet specifically said they want less thief burst and more thief mobility. Some changes are clearly OP (both Crit Strikes changes, The panic strike change), and some make absolutely no sense (the Lotus Poison change, Hard to catch CD reduction while the trait is still entirely useless)

I think the strongest indicator however is the volume of changes. When’s the last time PvP got this big an update? You think they’re starting now? This reads like a combined class wishlist (wishing for nerfs, mostly, but still).

Just to be clear, I’m not saying these notes are or are not real, but the last SOTG they said they were nerfing pet damage BECAUSE they buffed pet durability. So in that regard, you can take that off your list as to why the list isn’t real.

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: evilapprentice.6379

evilapprentice.6379

Torment, much like Confusion, also reward good decision making.

@evilapprentice, the devs have already confirmed that ranger’s pet damage would get nerfed, and that the next patch would feature massive balancing changes. In fact, the later information is all over there: it’s stated on their blog page, on their release page, on their facebook page, etc.

Bleah. I been gone a while, I guess.

Still, too many of these changes seem uncharacteristic of ANet.

Some are very severe (something they don’t usually do), some are completely counter to what they’ve been working toward the last 8 months (example: Thief burst buffs and mobility nerfs, directly opposite to their stated intention in the last 2 patches), and still other’s seem completely out of left field.

If these really are the patch notes, they have no idea what they’re doing. Or maybe I’m too out of touch, who knows.

If you’re a thief and haven’t
pre-ordered HOT at this point,
save yourself the money and don’t bother.

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Julius.1094

Julius.1094

Given how they’re written and based on what the devs have said was coming to this patch and what they include I would be very surprised if these aren’t real.

But while they probably are real they also look like an earlier version of it, so I doubt we’ll be seeing everything on there on the final notes and there may be some added things. Just wait and see.

Vidallis – 50 Shades of Pink – Engi/Warrior

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

Given how they’re written and based on what the devs have said was coming to this patch and what they include I would be very surprised if these aren’t real.

But while they probably are real they also look like an earlier version of it, so I doubt we’ll be seeing everything on there on the final notes and there may be some added things. Just wait and see.

Will side with this. I think some are interesting changes for diversity and others just feel out there.

The great forum duppy.

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Dardamaniac.1295

in Rangers forum things are bad..They talk about the end of the BM Ranger and even the Ranger at all….i still believe that even with these (kinda big) nerfs BM Rangers will dominate in 1v1,as they do now.Just that youll have to put more effort and more trait help..

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: jcbroe.4329

jcbroe.4329

in Rangers forum things are bad..They talk about the end of the BM Ranger and even the Ranger at all….i still believe that even with these (kinda big) nerfs BM Rangers will dominate in 1v1,as they do now.Just that youll have to put more effort and more trait help..

That’s what I’m saying. As though nerfing pet damage makes the ranger any less capable of bunkering a point. If anything, the ranger will just have to bunker better and be less reliant on the pet to kill the person trying to take the point from them, which results in more of a skill vs skill matchup, which is a positive change.

I don’t know, maybe I’m just extremely tired of all the dramatics that take place on the ranger forum. People are unwilling to accept how strong rangers can be, and then when it gets toned down a little, people start crying that something they’ve finally come to accept as strong is being nerfed, and they weep over it and call ANet names.

It’s like being stuck in a room full of children that have infinite access to candy and soda. I really wish a dev would shut them all up sometimes, and just deal with the oncoming crucifixion for posting in the ranger forum.

Jroh | Former SOAC Ranger Podcaster | Platinum Division Top 100 Player
www.twitch.tv/itsJROH For stream, stream schedule, other streamers, builds, etc
https://www.youtube.com/user/JRoeboat

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Dardamaniac.1295

It happens everywhere,ppl cant accept that they lost a fight cause they were bad,they will come with excuses and rage…
Someone is showing them the moon and they stare at the finger…

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

Sometimes.. leaks aren’t actually leaks. but more like a means to satisfy a need to gauge the reactions of a fanbase… to avoid debacles like the recent microsoft thing..

I’m guessing that’s what happend here…
I think the reception of the notes has been mostly positive…
except a few BM rangers QQing.

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Julius.1094

Julius.1094

Sometimes.. leaks aren’t actually leaks. but more like a means to satisfy a need to gauge the reactions of a fanbase… to avoid debacles like the recent microsoft thing..

I’m guessing that’s what happend here…
I think the reception of the notes has been mostly positive…
except a few BM rangers QQing.

Oh yeah this stinks of an intentional leak to share patch notes without “sharing” patch notes. I don’t know why bother.

Vidallis – 50 Shades of Pink – Engi/Warrior

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: DevO.9854

DevO.9854

As a BM ranger I am fine with the pet nerf, the issue being we really didn’t get anything else. Spirits are useless for the most part because if you have them following you they will get aoe’d down fast. If you leave them in 1 spot you pretty much have to stay near them.

Longbow I don’t really consider a tpvp weapon, some bunkers used it because you could knock people out of the cap space, but in the end the damage will likely never be too good. Shortbow which was overall I’d say rangers best weapon, is weaker but I’d never really say it was too strong.

I’m not going to try and complain too much yet, I do suspect these are the patch notes maybe not all of them. Have to see what builds come out of this, I just don’t see us doing enough damage to take down a class that can stay alive somewhat well and dish out damage.

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: havoc.6814

havoc.6814

Warrior changes are realy nice, 2 more options to cure conditions (berseker stance and cleasing ire) and some nice buffs which improve both survability (heal cd, endure pain, new breakstun) and damage (DotE moved to master trait)

Uhm, no, just no. Cleansing Ire is practically worthless, since it only removes conditions when adrenaline is spent. Adrenaline is only spent when a burst skill connects, so blinds and aegis will totally prevent the cleanse, as will most cases of chill/cripple plus kiting to prevent melee range burst connects. Weakness and Confusion will also still affect the burst meant to remove them. Blocking skills will likewise prevent the coniton removal. The heal cd’s are still too high for the amount of healing, as is the cd on Endure Pain. They also nerfed the warriors ability to used adrenaline as a passive damage gain.

Really nice changes? Only if you’re fighting a warrior.

(edited by havoc.6814)

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interesting, much lowered war dps for some survivability. Could mean the hammer warrior will be strong. so happy for this, I can have my gw1 play style back.

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

What if someone just had a lot of free time and made these up for a fake leak? That would be pretty lulzy.

Anyway, it looks like some build diversity might actually be coming back.

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: Nikkle.4013

Nikkle.4013

Could mean the hammer warrior will be strong. so happy for this, I can have my gw1 play style back.

This is a frightening thought. The return of the hammer warriors.

Leaked Patch Notes

in PvP

Posted by: wulfsbane.6539

wulfsbane.6539

Alright well i mean they do seem kinda legit. I didnt read anything but the thief notes and the general stuff. I’m pretty happy, as a thief. They gave us some nice new toys to play around with. I can see a lot more builds using signet of malice, which should be awesome, and I can see an init/deathblossom bleed build. Also maybe more builds utilizing steal with the 20% cooldown thing on sleight of hand. Cooldown buff on steal is just good. And I will say that with the changed signets of power, with a little boon duration/signet cooldown trait, you will be able to maintain constant 5 stacks of might by using signet of malice. Not sure how well that synergizes though. Overall I like these patch notes, but that’s only because I play thief and i think thief came off relatively well