Leave the devs alone!!

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: gwawer.9805

gwawer.9805

How dare anyone out ttheire make fun of the devs after all their hard work!

They nerfed quickness, they went through many SOTGs..

their boss turned out to be a PVEer, a non-PVPer, and now they’re going through a SPVP improvement. All you people care about is……instant fixes to make game perfect

they’re only HUMAN! What you don’t realize is that the devs is giving you all this game and all you do is write a bunch of crap about them.

their spvp forum is called “cesspool” for a reason because all you people want is MORE! MORE, MORE!.

LEAVE them ALONE! You are lucky they even do SOTG and so much hard work for you!
LEAVE the devs ALONE!…..Please.

Xeph talked about balance and said if the devs were professional they would take care not to play whack-a-mole balance.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is doing so much hard work.

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: mursie.3681

mursie.3681

I totally agree Jon. Or is it Karl? I always get your account confused.

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: wllalele.9427

wllalele.9427

We will not leave them alone, they promised it will be an e-sport game.

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

Honestly the patch was just lazy.

The quickness nerf was a good one on the whole, but they didn’t even bother trying to balance it around the new numbers. They could have just removed it from the game and had the same practical effect with a lot less work on the programming side.

Deciding to just take a dump on stealth when it’s being used in a way that has counterplay instead of putting any actual effort into closing the stealth abuses? Lazy.

I’m really disappointed. This is the kind of work I expect to see from a F2P Chinese MMO company, not A.Net.

The great forum duppy.

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: Nilvio.7941

Nilvio.7941

We will not leave them alone, they promised it will be an e-sport game.

Who cares about esports anymore? That train went long time ago.

Now we just want FUN game plox!

English is not my native language :)
RETIRED MESMER YO!

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

I totally agree Jon. Or is it Karl? I always get your account confused.

Lol!

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: titaniumm.2983

titaniumm.2983

it’s simply ridicolous, me (and many other ppl) bought this game for the pvp, and they don’t do atleast nothing for us..also i play another game born in december 2012 made by an indipendent team, and that team keeps its promises much better than a a bigget company like anet..

they do a list and give us a ETa for all the feature, and in the date estabilished we get that feature..i don’t talk about some ridicolus class balance like “-15% damage on that skill” , i mean new map, new class, a mechanics changes, and so on, also they often play with us, so they really know how is the state of the game (it’s a only pvp game, so no pve balance)..

and it’s a indie company..learn to them anet, and shame yourself..

they really want the ppl play their game, so give to ppl what they ask..ask for duel? they implemented duels, ask for arena? they put the arena in, ask for deathmatch?
they implemented deathmatch, ask for rent a server? they implement that feature, ask for balance or cry “qq assassin is op!” they TEST IT!

if this game instead calling gw2, had been called “random name” you would have sold maybe 100.000 copies…

ppl want duels? give duel to them
ppl want gvg ? (oh my god, this is GUILD WARS) give gvg to them

i have no word..you are ruining this game..

(i play only ele since beta, and i admit, we are op when we talk about defensive abilities, and we suck when we talk about our traits fire/air, you didn’d notice that?)

i’m not english, so forgive me if i say something wrong.

(edited by titaniumm.2983)

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

gwawer.9805

what game are you talking about? i would like to try it thanks. im guessing it’s chivalry. got boring for me unless it’s forge which looks very limited right now. plus assasin class looks very annoying OP in that game. and there’s no warrior class only a gaurdian/palladin

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: xiv.7136

xiv.7136

I don’t think you guys got the reference

google leave britney alone

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

lol noones figured out your parody yet XD
i thought it was funny

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: NDHWAR.4853

NDHWAR.4853

That was super annoying, couldn’t make it through the whole 2 minutes.

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: xiv.7136

xiv.7136

Now you know how it feels to play a warrior in tourneys

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: NDHWAR.4853

NDHWAR.4853

Now you know how it feels to play a warrior in tourneys

That’s the problem, I main as a warrior in spvp/tpvp

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: CachoDm.4639

CachoDm.4639

Lol won’t ever play an anet game anymore. I want to stop playing but I dont know what other game to play anybody knows which one could be good?

R48 Nooßlêss Multiclass Looking for a best friend.

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: clay.7849

clay.7849

Man, I wish I could say this to my boss when I promise him something and don’t deliver.

We pay them. They make games for us. Their jobs exist because of us.

I think it is completely within reason to remind them that they failed on their promise to us and ask for it to be fulfilled sometime soon.

EDIT: Didn’t realize this was a parody thread… LOL

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: Dan.8709

Dan.8709

That was a pleasant surprise, haha, thanks for the thread.

Daniel Cousland – Darkhaven

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: Puandro.3245

Puandro.3245

I saw the thread and knew it was a parody post, a lot of people with their head up their kitten due to their anger it seems.

GW2 Videos WvW Ele/Thief/Mesmer/Ranger/Warrior PvP Videos
Jade Quarry – Team Savvy – #1 NA WvW Solo Guild

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: Rome.3192

Rome.3192

Leave Britney alone!

Thief

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

Lol won’t ever play an anet game anymore. I want to stop playing but I dont know what other game to play anybody knows which one could be good?

if you like FPS games Planetside 2 is pretty fun, and free
thats where i’ve migrated to since anet made it clear they don’t care.

Im on Waterson brah, what you roll?
Don’t tell me you’re one of those Vanu lames.

The great forum duppy.

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: Wooyadeen.6491

Wooyadeen.6491

i just get a warn because i talking here about this game ^^

i send you a pm with all info

Send one PM to me please

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: daydream.2938

daydream.2938

I gave the patch 3/5. which means on the whole positive. I think most people are unsastisfied. The quickness nerf is a really a double nerf though. by extending the duration for less effect you have the debuff longer. I agree quickness needed the nerf, not a double nerf however.

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: Kultas Sunstrider.9218

Kultas Sunstrider.9218

Leave Karl Alone!

Kultas / Thief / Desolation [EU]
“Don’t criticize what you can’t understand”

(edited by Moderator)

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: Kimoe.2607

Kimoe.2607

Quickness did not require a nerf, it was not overpowered; people who think as much need to L2P, it was extremely easy to avoid the burst with the press of one stun breaker. Even with quickness it was extremely difficult, and at times impossible to kill a bunker ele / guardian and now that they have nerfed it, it has just made the game that much more about bunker wars. The balance team has no idea about the meta, take a look at their recent SOTG; hell they didn’t even mention such a critical incoming nerf and even admitted Warrior wasn’t up to par with other classes.. but now the class is all but redundant.

All I see is PVE balancing.

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

gwawer.9805

why does PVE need balancing anyway….

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: Raijinn.9065

Raijinn.9065

it’s simply ridicolous, me (and many other ppl) bought this game for the pvp, and they don’t do atleast nothing for us..also i play another game born in december 2012 made by an indipendent team, and that team keeps its promises much better than a a bigget company like anet..

they do a list and give us a ETa for all the feature, and in the date estabilished we get that feature..i don’t talk about some ridicolus class balance like “-15% damage on that skill” , i mean new map, new class, a mechanics changes, and so on, also they often play with us, so they really know how is the state of the game (it’s a only pvp game, so no pve balance)..

they really want the ppl play their game, so give to ppl what they ask..ask for duel? they implemented duels, ask for arena? they put the arena in, ask for deathmatch?
they implemented deathmatch, ask for rent a server? they implement that feature, ask for balance or cry “qq assassin is op!” they TEST IT!

if this game instead calling gw2, had been called “random name” you would have sold maybe 100.000 copies…

(i play only ele since beta, and i admit, we are op when we talk about defensive abilities, and we suck when we talk about our traits fire/air, you didn’d notice that?)

The path of exile?

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: Kimoe.2607

Kimoe.2607

why does PVE need balancing anyway….

It’s ArenaNet’s cash cow.

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: Shukran.4851

Shukran.4851

The path of exile?

im playing it in the time i waited for the BIG patch pvp.

i find is a nice game.

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: Raijinn.9065

Raijinn.9065

Well I’m gonna give it a try to after this bullkitten

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: Ensign.2189

Ensign.2189

Quickness did not require a nerf

It really did. Quickness had such a huge amount of power in it that it was really stunbreak/bubble or die. Granted, it was one of the few things keeping sPvP and other small scale combat sane as it was responsible for actually killing bunkers, but when something has so much raw power in it that it warps the game around it, something has to change.

The problem, of course, is that they didn’t even try to balance the new quickness, and it’s left a huge gaping void that’s made it very difficult to drop bunker characters now. The new quickness isn’t anywhere near the beater it was; it’s a boon-that-isn’t-a-boon that’s somewhat weaker than Protection. There’s a lot of cool stuff you can do with that, since you can spread it around and not live in fear of quickness procs. They could have reworked Frenzy into a longer duration damage burst to reinforce its DPS role, or put it on a much shorter cooldown, or stacked it with some boons; there’s a lot of room to play with it and make something cool. Instead they just nuked it from orbit, and took the remaining PvP Warriors along with them.

The revealed debuff change, same deal. They didn’t want to push in new revealed debuffs because they weren’t sure how it was going to interact with the new culling – so they put in a TOTALLY DIFFERENT revealed nerf – whose culling interactions they similarly know nothing about – because, well, I really have no clue what they were trying for here. All I know is it’s a monstrous nerf to S/D Thief, totally rocks P/D, turns D/D from an elegant build to a klunky one…while leaving the real abusive problems – like, oh, running through zergs spamming C&D for infinite invisibility – still on the table waiting for a solution.

This will quickly turn into a rant if I do not cut myself off. Put simply, from a game balance perspective, from a game play perspective, a depth of combat and build variety perspective, this patch has moved the game backwards. The very good steps forward made in this patch (the new content, culling fix, etc) are getting drowned out by people who have had their characters kicked in the teeth with the nerf bat, and the devs responsible for that deserve all the hell they’ll get for screwing this up so badly.

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: felivear.1536

felivear.1536

what game are you talking about? i would like to try it thanks. im guessing it’s chivalry. got boring for me unless it’s forge which looks very limited right now. plus assasin class looks very annoying OP in that game. and there’s no warrior class only a gaurdian/palladin

The game, I am assuming is Forge. I bought it the day it came out. It’s a very fun PvP only game.

feLIVEar: Your resident forum king.

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: Zodian.6597

Zodian.6597

Fun fact; over 7 out of 10 players on release actually played pvp over pve. This game’s selling point was it’s pvp (this is why it sold 2 mil coppies), that it would be the first real mmorpg esport. Why anet even has a team working on pve at this point is beyond my comprehension (it’s suicide). They simply can’t compete with the volume and speed of pve content output offered from other studios within this genre, they cornered the niche of competitive pvp and they failed to realize that.

I mostly blame NCsoft though, they’ve never rely had to deal with a competitive pvp title or a dev team focused on such a level of pvp. I think it’s unfair to blame anet for giving us unfinished pvp, they are just a subsidiary that flopped and now has to take orders from some idiot in a suit who thinks gaming is nothing more than a pass time for children.
/end rant

You will be missed Defektive, I enjoyed watching your stream from time to time.

Neglekt

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

gwawer.9805

yeah i get angry at devs but i doubt its their fault. really their bosses fault

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: Morena.9604

Morena.9604

+1111111111111111111 lol you made my day! LEAVE KARL ALONE!!!!

I wish V.Hugo had a chance to meet with Karl and Jon before writing Les Miserables… I am pretty sure that book would have been such a bigger tragedy than it is now…

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: titaniumm.2983

titaniumm.2983

The game, I am assuming is Forge. I bought it the day it came out. It’s a very fun PvP only game.

;) yes man, u’re right ^^
it’s a lot of fun, and get better and better patch by patch

i’m not english, so forgive me if i say something wrong.

(edited by titaniumm.2983)

Leave the devs alone!!

in PvP

Posted by: Moderator.1056

Moderator.1056

This thread has derailed into a flamewar and thus its going to be closed.
Thanks for your understanding.