Leaving match

Leaving match

in PvP

Posted by: ziggystardust.3721

ziggystardust.3721

I really thought that deserting the match will result other members not losing pip, however looks like I was wrong.

One of our random team members got dc/left the match in the middle of it, ohh well, kitten happens, we lost. However after the game system tells me I lost the pip!

Can someone clarify me this?

BTW, as player with randoms for second season I seen a lot of nonsense but it’s ok, I play with randoms…however matchmaking is just terrible. I am in the middle of ruby with my occasional play, I am usually joining with randoms and am teamed against diamonds…I really thought 10 pip difference… Seriously, who is developing this pvp league?

Leaving match

in PvP

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

Desertion applies only if they weren’t in the match for a certain amount of time. If they played the majority of the match, you will still lose a pip.

It’s similarly frustrating when people have chronic connection issues and disconnect multiple times throughout the game, effectively making their play time almost zero. But the game still counts them as “played” because they kept coming back.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari