Leeto is a legend

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Not just cause hes in legendary.

He also got to Legendary only by the hell that is soloq.

Additionally, when he got to legendary, he decided to go for the meta achivements (for wings). So started playing other classes he had no idea how to play in Legendary which is kinda legendary (unless he was in your team I guess).

Leeto is a Legend.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Loop.8106

Loop.8106

Well, aint this the most constructive thread ever.

Optimise [OP]

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

OMFG he is Leeto!
Leeto if life! Leeto is justice! Long LIve Leeto!

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Mika.6174

Mika.6174

I <3 his dry humour.

One day a troll came into chat trying to trash talk him, calling him a bad player etc.

His response “I’m not trash I’m a God”. He then heads over to the water area in PvP and says “Look I can walk on water”. Reaching the water, he proceeds to swim around in a circle stating “Well, the God thing is a work in progress”.

Classic Leet0.

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Urawesome.2508

Urawesome.2508

I know some people already claimed playing only solo to legendary first, but hes the only one I watched actually doing it.

My god some of it was painful.

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: MAN.9046

MAN.9046

highlights
/15blyat

Attachments:

RIP
FeelsBadMan

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Supreme.3164

highlights
/15blyat

I’m dying HAHAHAHA, @leeoto is eternity itself

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380398910/771392.gif

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Oh, and he now plays GS necro, how is this not a legendary thing?

M I L K B O I S

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

I didn’t watch any cuz my internet is prehistoric (like, serious. 200kbps is my max download speed) and twitch hates me but IMO that’s an achievement that you can be proud of. I duo que mainly because misery is best with company and solo occasionally, I can’t imagine getting to Legendary flying solo the whole time.

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

highlights
/15blyat

100% legendary.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Liam McColgan.7689

Liam McColgan.7689

highlights
/15blyat

Bahaha!

Mesmer – 1250+ Ranked tpvp WINS.
– 7772 games played, 5274 games won.
“Nuke or be Nuked” – Said every mesmer ever

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

the best part about the whole stream culture are brainless fanboys making buttcults centered around foul and toxic behavior of their streaming idols

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Urawesome.2508

Urawesome.2508

streaming idols

He said we can be friends.

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

the best part about the whole stream culture are brainless fanboys making buttcults centered around foul and toxic behavior of their streaming idols

Family friendly strum, dunno what you’re talking about

M I L K B O I S

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

I remember when he was trying to tell everyone that dhuumfire, pre ferocity nerf, was better then close to death on a power build. Dunno why I remember that, but yeah. Such cute I guess.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Dooms.1350

Dooms.1350

Hes one of the better PvP streamers that continually highlights ANet’s short comings in PvP.

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Leeto.1570

Leeto.1570

Agree, i think thats the best part about streaming too.

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Seagate.4821

Seagate.4821

Lexander PM’d and said he wants to become a famous streamer too, please send him valuable advice.

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

Lexander PM’d and said he wants to become a famous streamer too, please send him valuable advice.

I wouldnt become an internet clown even if I was offered a guaranteed revenue, but apparently there is plenty of people willing to part with their dignity just for a chance to milk the brainless twitch crowd for their donations

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

…famous streamer…

This is known as an oxymoron.

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Supreme.3164

This thread is gold xd

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.5243

Spartacus.5243

ayyyyy check out my stream brahs im best thief eu

http://www.twitch.tv/RoxasXlii
Roxas aka best thief EU
aka male model status demi god alpha facial aesthetics/10

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: ionix.9054

ionix.9054

I have no idea what you’re referring to.

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Verilan.2963

Verilan.2963

Leeto is amazing. Stopped playing months ago – still watch his stream. Leeto is amazing

Of course, as you look at the fight, the poor ranger did everything right,
yet was beaten by an omnipotent, invisible assassin of justice, or whatever.
Thief

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Seagate.4821

Seagate.4821

…famous streamer…

This is known as an oxymoron.

Context my dear Watson.

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

As necromancer, but still gg.

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Over.2137

Over.2137

LEET0 TAKE MY ENERGY

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Mixistrike.7840

Mixistrike.7840

hahahahahaha lol this thread!! goooo leeto

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Lin.8905

Lin.8905

LEET0 TAKE MY ENERGY

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Lucifer.7289

Lucifer.7289

forum lag double post.

Hellion

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Lucifer.7289

Lucifer.7289

I wouldnt become an internet clown even if I was offered a guaranteed revenue, but apparently there is plenty of people willing to part with their dignity just for a chance to milk the brainless twitch crowd for their donations

You clearly don’t understand what marketing or entertainment means. Don’t like it? don’t watch, you posted in this thread, so you clearly care about Lord Legend Leeto and his epic journey to legend.

Leeto is a based god.

Hellion

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: SamTheGuardian.2938

SamTheGuardian.2938

Additionally, when he got to legendary, he decided to go for the meta achivements (for wings). So started playing other classes he had no idea how to play in Legendary which is kinda legendary (unless he was in your team I guess).

Leeto is a Legend.

For anyone who tuned into his live streams, he made his frustrations very clear. He also publicly resorted to MMR tanking in live stream and other “unethical acts” along with spending most of his December in game…. If that’s what it takes, is that something you really want to be a part of? There is no prestige at the end of that line. No one except an irrational child is going to give your accomplishment any respect at all. However, he does get my respect for helping document for the world to see just how bad things are in GW2 sPvP.

To the men and women @ ArenaNet behind the series of decisions that delivered this horrible sPvP ranked season, I would say to each of you that I have no respect. In my perfect world you would be given no second chances, you careers taken from you and your livelihood’s impacted. Lessons need to be learned. Lessons only ArenaNet’s management have the authority to deal out.

I think the sPvP staff in context at ArenaNet have forgotten or just failed to consider the amount of hours so many of us committed to GW2 sPvP. Our love and respect for everything that the game was just prior to HoT releasing.

In arrogance, they completely ignored these problems. Many of us here even tried to forewarn of the pitfalls ahead… we weren’t push our opinions as much as just asking them to really rationalize the poor decision opportunities.

But they refused to listen. Most likely because they felt they knew more about the game than we did. Well, it’s very clear now just how incompetent some of them are. When you’re not competent to do a job and that failure has led to the discomfort or suffering of others (yes, the word suffering is not an over exaggeration… Look up the definition of the word and consider your emotional state correlated to their poor decisions that have risen up as you’ve played sPvP this season)

This leads to feelings of disgust, of hate. You get to the point where you begin to really start to channel some negative energy towards people you don’t know personally, but you’ve begun to despise at a very deep level.

For me it was at that point that I quit the guild I was in and stepped away from any organized approach to play. That decision saved my Christmas and was like coming up for air after almost drowning in the toxicity.

Again, to the men and women at ArenaNet who blotched this season. If you’re casually approaching all these comments and taking the attitude of “it’s just a game” then you clearly don’t understand the commitment some players have made to your product. Tetris is “just a game”. MMORPGs are virtual worlds people choose to invest their lives in. When horrible decisions are made you steal that from us. It’s not like loosing a loved one, but it is kind of like having your house burned down. Let’s not pretend that isn’’t how it is.

I wish your kitten company would grow up and start showing your player base more respect. I wish your management would take the actions needed to flush the poor talent and bring in strong talent to fix things.

I will continue to play casually (trying to limit myself to once a week at this point) but I’m ready to move on to whatever is next. I’ve gone through all the phases. Many have.

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

I approve of this comment! * * * * * 5 stars!

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Leeto.1570

Leeto.1570

Whoa internet clown? I mean i dont let other people opinions affect my life not even talking about those who are behind keyboards but clown? That hurts.
I hope one day i can restore my honor and dignity to become respectable member of kings court once again just like noble Alex Shadowdagger.

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Dooms.1350

Dooms.1350

noble Alex Shadowdagger.

Is he really a noble?

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

This made me laugh.

Also, I really hope senpai noticed OP, otherwise we’re going to have to watch another episode of this poorly written unrequited love anime.

And everyone always complains about how GW2 is ded game because no one watches streams, but really, I think the game also lacked strong player personalities. People don’t just watch streams to watch a game being played, they watch because they enjoy a particular personality, and those who get openly frustrated are like dramatic reality TV for gamers. If anything, the game needs more people like that to entertain. Especially since it can be difficult to appreciate/follow the progress of a match or skill of a player in many cases in this game (in my opinion, for some classes).

It isn’t like stream viewers are high society, especially once the number hits a certain threshold. It’s all kappas and “notice me” posts anyway. Stream culture isn’t going to change, there’s no reason to be angry because someone else is popular for a reason you might not agree with.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Terimac.5871

Terimac.5871

Hes a legend indeed, and my favorite gw2 streamerboi, kitten leeto why so kawaii?

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Lordkrall Mother.1645

Lordkrall Mother.1645

Hi Boiz

Lordkrall wanted me to stop by and let you know that he idolizes Leeto too, and wishes to be a legend like him one day.

Have a nice day, enjoy the stream.

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Calypso.2578

Calypso.2578

highlights
/15blyat

LOL, what. Did he actually send those?

Kaalypzo ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: MAN.9046

MAN.9046

highlights
/15blyat

LOL, what. Did he actually send those?

yep; he got a 3 day ban for those haha

RIP
FeelsBadMan

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

+1000000000000000000

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: WuGzaGenius.5684

WuGzaGenius.5684

Leeto is a Legend.

someone is in love…

Leeto is a legend

in PvP

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

someone is in love…

Love is a little strong, mad respect is more like it.

He plays PvP in probably the worst possible direction that Anet would like.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”