Leftover pvp gear

Leftover pvp gear

in PvP

Posted by: Druss.6917

Druss.6917

So now that we have wardrobe, and pvp crafting is gone, what is to become of any duplicate skins we had laying around? I can’t salvage them anymore (or is the pvp sal kit still available?), can’t mystic toilet them because I can’t get pvp crafting components anymore….am I really expected to just throw them out? What has everyone else done with their duplicates?

“Come to me and die you stinking whoresons. For I am Druss, and This is Death!”

Leftover pvp gear

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

I thought all pvp gear would have been deleted on april 15th?

Leftover pvp gear

in PvP

Druss.6917

no, what happened was all unique pieces of gear were deleted and converted to wardrobe, but let’s say you had a few forge daggers on different characters, only 1 would go into wardrobe, but the rest would still sit in your inventory. And that’s what I’m running in to. I still have tons of duplicates sitting around and nothing to do with them

Leftover pvp gear

in PvP

Druss.6917

has anyone seen a dev response on this? I really hate just tossing out perfectly good gear for no reason….

Leftover pvp gear

in PvP

Posted by: Vanthian.9267

Vanthian.9267

They honestly don’t care (sorry to be blunt). I believe they stated that it was in the communities best interest to salvage all duplicates before the patch hit for more crafting mats, and therefore, more chances at forges for new gear. Spvp has always been a red headed step child of the game and I don’t’ believe that will change anytime soon.

Leftover pvp gear

in PvP

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

has anyone seen a dev response on this? I really hate just tossing out perfectly good gear for no reason….

check if the skins have been unlocked, because these duplicates should have been deleted automatically with the patch. they’re technically not “good gear”, as they don’t have stats on them, making them incompatible with the new system.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell