Legacy Armor Track ?!

Legacy Armor Track ?!

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

I have been grinding GW1 on my main account here in GW2 for the express purpose of getting the various unique skins.

Does this reward track contain the same skins? If so, I find them now debased and devalued. That is a truly sad decision.

Most puzzling is “why?” Why debase a coin that people will grind literally years for? There’s no real gain here, a reward track that few will even notice? Why?

Mesmerising Girl

Legacy Armor Track ?!

in PvP

Posted by: Djahlat.9610

Djahlat.9610

If you did so much as a simple wiki research about the reward track before coming here to complain, you’d spare everyone a meaningless rant.
The Legacy Armor Track grants players the possibility to acquire the Tribal and Apostle armor sets (Light armor) and Stalwart armor set (Medium armor) that were once exclusive to PvP reward, and were impossible to acquire until recently. They are NOT the same armor sets that you get through the Hall of Monuments.

Let me Wiki that for you: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Legacy_Armor_Box

Legacy Armor Track ?!

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

My mistake, thank you.

-edit- ANET needs to pay better attention to naming things.

Calling the top PvP division “Legendary” and offering a “legendary” reward created the perception that the reward should only be for top players. At the same time ANET tried to promote it as a reward for “everyone.” This conflict has caused endless misery for 3 seasons now.

Duplicate naming is clearly an issue because it creates the illusion of connection.

Mesmerising Girl

(edited by Ithilwen.1529)