Legacy of the foefire and necros

in PvP

Posted by: Addishuns.5249

Addishuns.5249

4 MM necros + breaking doors before the game officially starts.

What a fun match to play

Attachments:

(edited by Addishuns.5249)

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

if blue team starts killing red team door, can red team kill the blue team members who are breaking the door?

in PvP

Addishuns.5249

Yeah they can actually

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Yeah they can actually

oooo okies!

well me and my casual guild members (PvE / WvW players) are training (1 vs 1, 5 v 5, 6 v 6, 7 vs 7 etc) sPvP in someone else custom arena these few days.

errr although i am a casual player, i was hoping, one day, we may be competent enough to participate in the team arena and compete with other teams.

so, at the moment, due to this bug, say we land in this map, there is a 2 minutes time for the other team to attempt to break down our gates?

so need to split our forces on both gates, and kill them when they attempt to damage our gates?

but even if they do not destroy the gates, they will have some upper hand if they manage to damage our gates a little bit, yes?

i.e. they can go kamikaze and just wail on the gates unless we spot them from afar and burst them down before they attack the gates, yes?

tl; dr
spot them from a far
burst them down before they damage the gate

did i get it right?

in PvP

Addishuns.5249

Pretty much, but it really should be just fixed. Not sure why anet hasn’t dealt with this yet

in PvP

Posted by: exinax.2178

exinax.2178

Your screenshot btw has nothing to do with foefire

in PvP

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

wait, are you saying that the door remains broken down if they can get it down before the actual match up starts?

also, yes, SS, confused me.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in PvP

Posted by: exinax.2178

exinax.2178

If you break the door the second it should recover, it remains broken

in PvP

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

1. Unless there is a glitch, normally breaking down the door on foefire will not keep the door down when the match actually starts. The door should reappear. If it doesn’t, report it as a bug.

2. Screenshot is of Templte of Silent Storm—a bit confusing.

3. AIs suck

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in PvP

Addishuns.5249

Ok sorry yes screenshot is not Legacy of foefire, that’s because when i went into the NEXT match, there they were again! This time we stomped them out but still it was very tough to beat them just because of the petting zoo. Also yes, if you break the doors at the right time on legacy of the foefire they will stay broken.

Theres a reset for the doors, but thats BEFORE the game officially starts. enough time for four mm necromancers to come in and take both of them down. Also i really should have picked a better title but w.e at this point

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Ill explain how it works. After the first countdown expires and it says get ready for the match to start or whatever you have like 5 seconds to burst down the door before you are teleported back to your spawn and the second countdown begins. Also works on the trebs in Khylo. This works because the game repairs everything after the first cool down but nothing after the second one.

They could make the doors invulnerable or just not let people roam the match before start up to fix this but they haven’t done anything and its been here a long time.

Also any class can do this idk why you called out necros.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]