Attachments:

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

Legend 3 and get a diamond solo queue wtf

in PvP

Posted by: Prince Vingador.8067

Prince Vingador.8067

Same with me.
Im 1vs2 and 1vs 3 and rest of team cant capp.
Doesnt matter i win all 1vs 1s or team fights, rest just insta dies.
Was the same last game , had this necro on the other team talking kitten whole game , at the end had a 1vs1 vs him and he died in 10 secs.
I mean if u ask here to any one if they are any good, they all say that they are top tier.
But the reality is other, there is a HUGE i mean really huge , skill diference in players in the same team or in the other team.
Over 50 pips diference or just game play diference.
Its not possible that players cant even target , its mind boggling.
How is this fun?
U see whole team is perma down, u see they dont win any team fights, they even double capp and there is nothing u can do, there isnt even a / resign option.
U can just feed over and over.
I decided to play a few unrankes games , and the problem is even more obvious, i have players even saying sorry, that are new, or wtv …..
I feel mach making is a lotary thats all.
3 games back i play a 4vs 5 from start we won, and their ranger even acuse me of cheating.
Problem is there is no MM, and this is why players get upset, its not because they lose, its because they see there is a huge gap in skill between players.
And its just a matter who has the worst thievs or more necros or more DH, because players cant think…..
But they all pros , this is what i dont get it.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Because legend x3, legend x6, legend x100000 = legend x1 for matchmaking.

Also, yes there is 15 pip range however, let’s assume there is a person from mid diamond in match. Anyone within their +-15 pip range will be in match so diamonds vs legend isn’t uncommon.

Sole reason why this is done is…. queue times xD

I am surprised you don’t know it given you are legend lol.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Zui.9245

Zui.9245

Given that division has literally zero prestige, and suggests almost nothing about the skill of the player this season, I’m not sure how this would be a legitimate complaint (outside of the fact you clearly don’t even know how the matchmaking system is supposed to work for prestiged legends…).

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

doesnt matter your just a legend and diamond is just a division lower. MM doesnt care if your legend x 1 million ur same as legend X1. get back to reality mate :P

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

There simply aren’t enough players to support an “elite” legendary queue. That is, unless you want to wait an hour for matches.

That’s the problem with wanting to be elite… pretty soon people go find something else to do and you’re out of luck.

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

I think there aren’t enough players in L3 to support that Elite level of matches.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

I’m legend x19 and had an emerald in my team. We won so it was so all good. Maybe the emerald was a legend x5 in spirit.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub