Legend and Diamond what's your solo Q builds

in PvP

Posted by: chaos.3062

chaos.3062

Just curious what all the greats are using. And yes I do know in the hands of a great player even thief or dh can rank up. But I’ve seen a lot of necro and mes and some scrapper and ele. So just curious what the general consensus was especially on good builds to solo que with.

in PvP

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Basically everything that can do a lot on its own, so pretty much the stuff you’d find on metabattle with a few tweaks depending on what you’re going to do.

in PvP

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

This season about 75% of the time I play my main, ranger. I play the meta build but using longbow instead of sword/dagger. I think it is just a far better weapon with range better than any other profession, far more damage than s/d and even offers great ability to disengage with stealth (you can get loads of stealth with longbow 3 and staff 3 on the smoke field from the pet). I use it mainly as a 1v1/2v2/decap role but I can also be great support in team fights if we have low sustain or no ele to support.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

in PvP

Posted by: Asherah.7651

Asherah.7651

Support Ele, Viper Reaper, Carrion Condichrono, Paladin Herald and occasionally Wanderers Berserker…I rotate around based on team comp. I usually queue on ele and switch if we have another ele, I don’t like stacking support eles on a team. If we need powerful condi I go reaper or war, if we lack mobility I’ll go chrono, and I’ll go herald if we are lacking power damage and can use the group buffs.

(edited by Asherah.7651)

in PvP

Posted by: Mewreon.8649

Mewreon.8649

Standard D/F Ele
Paladin Scrapper (Medic, Bulwark, Elixir Gun, 3rd utility depends on enemy comp, Elixir X) with the Adapative Armor trait
Standard Macebow Warrior.

Ele is my main, but I switch to Scrapper and rarely Warrior when there is another Ele that won’t swap.

in PvP

Posted by: coro.3176

coro.3176

Made it to diamond with a pretty suboptimal (but fun) Reaper minion/shout carrion build.

Scepter/Warhorn, Staff

Rise | Suffer | Bone Minon | Fresh Golem

Minion traits
Shroud traits + Dhuumfire
Shout + Chill traits

Biggest thing was hitting Suffer! and Rise! to dump conditions and have lots of minions up to draw condi’s. Bone minions are good burst, but have been debating swapping them for Wurm.

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

I run scrapper with a few tweaks to the metabattle build. The metabattle build itself is also sufficient tbh, you only need minor tweaks if that.

I like it because it has team fight utility and it is also decently strong in 1v1s.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

thief: DA/TR/DD with improv/dash dp/sb, air/generocity sigils, scholar runes, withdraw/agi/shs/refuge(yes refuge, still works great if used properly)/basi

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

meditrapper

except sigils, its pretty much the metabattles build, I use Air/Generosity on LB and Leeching/Hydro on sword/focus

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que