Less vs More

Less vs More

in PvP

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

When is this going to end? there are people leaving in almost every match. Usually 4vs5 and sometimes even 3vs5. When will this stop? there are multiplie problems that cause this.

1. You can’t cancel your Queue into Arena
2. People troll.
3. Bad internet connection.
4. People under rank 15.
5. Ragequit.

Fixes.
1.Raise the minimum rank need to queue for Solo Arena.
2.Better system for finding people with the same skill as you.
3.Promotion system. Vote for each player what they did good, after the match. Good teamwork, Friendly, Skillfull etc. Gain more rank points if you get upvoted.
4.?
5. ?

Please. I’ve lost too many matches in a row now. Mostly because we are 4 or people are to inexperienced not knowing what to do.

Less vs More

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

what region you play? NA or EU? what ranking range?

cause i dont see any from this ominous 4v5 matches ppl talk bout here in forum and i played since last patch 6+ hours every day in EU and i join always solo

(edited by Romek.4201)

Less vs More

in PvP

Zoid.2568

what region you play? NA or EU? what ranking range?

cause i dont see any from this ominous 4v5 matches ppl talk bout here in forum and i played since last patch 6+ hours every day in EU and i join always solo

EU. I’m rank 22.

Less vs More

in PvP

Posted by: Vitalij.7193

Vitalij.7193

Hello. If I doing tournaments multiple match,in every match half team is low ranks 1-20. some time need to wait few minutes for get entry. Try imagine what will happen if system will allow enter tournaments for ranks 25+ only. you will wait hour for play one match? next day you will go to forums and complain about low population.
P,S sorry for bad english

Less vs More

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

with ranking range i mean leaderboard (cause MMR we cant see)

and the guy before me – there is an MMR (MatchMakingRating) to find people for your skill lvl range

at moment we have the problem the start MMR for new playerz is somehow high( we cant see this so i just say here maby its 50% to find match for them)

when you now fail and lose some games and fall under this MMR level than you will have very often new players in your team

its normal and only YOU can help you and you have to carry this guyz and play good and fight you out from this range

(edited by Romek.4201)

Less vs More

in PvP

Zoid.2568

with ranking range i mean leaderboard (cause MMR we cant see)

I have no idea. W/L doesn’t mean a lot though. Other stuff you do in matches does. I want to see MMR.

Less vs More

in PvP

Posted by: livlaender.8790

livlaender.8790

in my opinion main reason is hotjoin…everyone can join hotjoin anytime and also leave anytime and with the same attitude the ppl are playing tourneys….they just leave, when they want to leave….the second problem would be wrong gameplay wich is also learned in hotjoin…..zerging, ppl stacking on node, wrong roaming etc…..as long as hotjoin exists i predict that these problemes will also exist

die Gedanken sind frei

(edited by livlaender.8790)

Less vs More

in PvP

Posted by: Mash Hog.5672

Mash Hog.5672

All is Vain

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy
Leader of [GASM] #ELEtism
(Retired) Commander [2500+ tPvP Matches Won]

Less vs More

in PvP

Posted by: Fourth.1567

Fourth.1567

EU. I’m rank 22.

I find it is queue time. Not everyone is going to leave Gw2 open for the 8 mins it takes to find a game. Then they have no system in place that makes sure that after those 8 mins the player is still there.