Let Us Do Stuff While We Wait on Queues

in PvP

Posted by: ResJudicator.7916

ResJudicator.7916

With queue times hovering between 5-10 minutes (sometimes even longer, although usually I give up by then), it sure would be nice if we could do stuff like duel in an arena, craft, etc.

There’s only so many structures in the Heart of the Mists that I can attempt to climb before boredom drives me out.

Could we at least try letting players queue from outside HOTM again, and see how many leavers/afks/etc. we get? I understand it was bad before, but then A.net introduced the “Ready Up” screen and the giant blaring horn sound. The Ready Up screen alone will already filter out anyone who would have been AFK due to inattentiveness (of course the intentional trolls would still get through).

Yes, there are a million threads on this already. Now there are a million and one. Please make it happen =)

in PvP

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

I wish they would decrease the time that you’re in the map but the game hasn’t started, increase the timer to accept, and let us queue from anywhere again. I would be playing a lot more gw2 if I didn’t have to sit in hot for 7-8 minutes doing nothing between every match.

It’s not very fun to watch streamers for the same reason.

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

Your title made me think of impure thoughts. Im terrible.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

They used to allow us to queue from anywhere and do our own thing while waiting on a queue, but not anymore. Sigh.

in PvP

Posted by: garythesnail.8475

garythesnail.8475

I loved to roam a bit in WvW, capture one camp or two while witing for the queue.