Lets fix the ......

Lets fix the ......

in PvP

Posted by: Pharexys.4280

Pharexys.4280

Can we fix the “abused mechanics” most of the “pvpers” use to gain benefits in front of “new wannabe’rs” ? Instead of changing in 2 months the description to 3 warrior skills?
I mean it would help you grow the pvp community more then that 3 descriptions.

Why you keep post on evry “viewed” thread Jonathan that you read and take suggestions from forums? it should mean ur team and urself would read the “reports, emails, pm’s” of “reported bad mechanics, abused mechanics” that are giving advantage’s to ppl abusing them.

Ok, this january patch for pvp suck’d, but its ok it doesnt matter, the problem is, you’re moving the game into more pve or more “non competitive” scene. So do we move to a new game or you actualy gonna start showing us you really want esport?

Devils Inside for life.
www.devils-inside.org

Lets fix the ......

in PvP

Posted by: Oni.5429

Oni.5429

What abused mechanics?

Crs Helseth, Mesmer for Team Curse

Lets fix the ......

in PvP

Posted by: Pharexys.4280

Pharexys.4280

I dont want this thread closed, so im not gonna point them out, you’re in pvp scene, you should know there are “alot” of broken mechanics that kids abuse to gain benefits. All of them are reported, only revival ones got fixed in over 2 months. Lets see how long kids gonna run with all boons till it’ll be fixed.

Devils Inside for life.
www.devils-inside.org

Lets fix the ......

in PvP

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

I guess they are afraid thous kids will stop playing if they can’t have an certain “advantage” over other players, donno…

Lets fix the ......

in PvP

Posted by: LHound.8964

LHound.8964

I dont want this thread closed, so im not gonna point them out, you’re in pvp scene, you should know there are “alot” of broken mechanics that kids abuse to gain benefits. All of them are reported, only revival ones got fixed in over 2 months. Lets see how long kids gonna run with all boons till it’ll be fixed.

If you present the stated “abused mechanics” with some arguments instead of rage then, why would they close the thread? However they will close the thread faster due to a discussion of non-objective discussion that adds nothing to the subject in hand (that we don’t know off).

So… can you elaborate what do you find abused mechanic and how they compromise your gameplay (with some serious arguments please) ?

—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-
Charr’s need more Love. All is Vain
—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-

Lets fix the ......

in PvP

Posted by: Oni.5429

Oni.5429

Aside from the rock dog rez crap (which was fixed) I can’t think of any major abuses out there.

Crs Helseth, Mesmer for Team Curse

Lets fix the ......

in PvP

Posted by: Arheundel.6451

Arheundel.6451

Because the revival thingy was an actual problem, the rest it’s just a l2p issue on your part I’m afraid

Lets fix the ......

in PvP

Posted by: soul.5368

soul.5368

Just of the top of my head :

1) thief shortbow bounce
2) abusing swapping pregame ( necro life force , ranger forage )
3) thief d/p set ; it’s so bugged and open to abuse its not even funny ; 5 stealth hits from one stealth combo , really ?
..and of course when steal is on cooldown you can do the OTHER combo that allows you to land 3 hits + backstab even though the first hit should break stealth;
4) necro infinite life force gains on khylo

Unfortunately some of us did L2p and noticed what others are doing.

SoulX – Devil Inside

(edited by soul.5368)

Lets fix the ......

in PvP

Posted by: Moderator.2608

Moderator.2608

Hi everyone!
We totally understand the concerns that you exposed here. And we will forward them to the team.
Rest assured that the team works on this and we would like to ask you to keep on reporting via the in-game reporting tools or via email at exploits@arena.net
We close the thread now, thanks for your understanding.