Lion Knight teaching SPvP

in PvP

Posted by: Leafstorm.1349

Leafstorm.1349

Lion Knight has now started a bi-weekly SPvP training night. Starting from the ground up for all kinds of exp players via custom games. They will be taught on Sunday 1 hour after reset (NA) and be hosted by top 250 players.

This is an effort to expand our PvP community a little and have fun. If you’re interested in coming along let us know. This Sunday will be hosted by me (Zoe Nightmare), Elite Saxa, and possibly Arome (have to see if the time works for em).

If you’re a top tier player and would like to help teach one night let me know.@ #CJ ^-^

Attachments:

Leafmender, Leader of Lion Knight.
Zoe Nightmare (Necro)

in PvP

Posted by: Thunderbird.4298

Thunderbird.4298

good luck. /char15

in PvP

Leafstorm.1349

Thanks! It should be fun. I know we have some guildies showing up and possibly more from TBT. These are the kinds of things that the PvP community needs to start doing. All the complaining about “there aren’t many people bla bla bla” is kinda useless imo. People don’t PvP because they either don’t know how to and get crushed or a toxic community. —--We should aim to fix that—-

Zoe Nightmare (Necro)

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Velar.1509

Lord Velar.1509

Good luck and I hope all goes well

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

Awesome thanks for that. I’m on the road this Sunday, but looking forward to next week.

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Posted by: Kadj.6725

Kadj.6725

I feel like this would be a little better to start off-season, but I like this idea. I hope you keep up with it and it works out.

in PvP

Leafstorm.1349

Maybe it would be better to start off-season, but someone has to start sometime. Its just past time for our upper tier of players to take ownership and start expanding and (laugh here if you want) helping to get rid of the toxic environment that plagues lower divisions. Even if 5 people show up I’ll consider it a success, but I’m hoping for more

Zoe Nightmare (Necro)

in PvP

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

Any plans to record and post it. Not the greatest time for me, but would definitely watch it.

in PvP

Leafstorm.1349

Any plans to record and post it. Not the greatest time for me, but would definitely watch it.

Not so much. We are going to try and do it like bi-weekly or something and rotate two maps each session.

Zoe Nightmare (Necro)

in PvP

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

What kind of training specifically are you offering? (Class? Map rotation?….etc)

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights