List of things to fix about the pvp lobby

in PvP

Posted by: Frostball.9108

Frostball.9108

Updrafts in pvp. The arena is horrible for reasons that shouldve been obvious. No 1v1 option outside of game browser. New map is small in comparison to the old. New map has worse training bots (theyre too close to the ledges and too close to eachother).

Yeah i know they wont add 1v1 or remove updrafts. Please add up to the list i most likely forgot half the things already.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Whole mid section of fighting area (see screenshot, area marked red) causes no valid path error. I can’t use neither steal or shadowstep while standing there or if target stands in the area.

Attachments:

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

Whole mid section of fighting area (see screenshot, area marked red) causes no valid path error. I can’t use neither steal or shadowstep while standing there or if target stands in the area.

I thought something was wrong with that spot. Please Anet, fix this as soon as you can. And also maybe make the area a tad larger and add some LoS spots. This could be a great spot for practicing massive fights without needing to go to hotjoin or another custom arena.

in PvP

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

-There is a Lions arch asura gate below in the mist (fly down from the main portal)
You can reach it before teleporting back
-The lion statue has a horrible made pole in his face and body (@ the main portal)
-Some stairs have invis walls
-Arena has some obstructed places
-Fighting/sparring npcs are all very close on 1 tiny space
-Golems are next to cliff

in PvP

Posted by: JusticeRetroHunter.7684

JusticeRetroHunter.7684

Ya, they need to make the place a bit more spacious, especially in the training area and the brawlers arena.

If they could manage it, add a location for dueling, because i mean at this point why not? it would be great for those who would rather duel one another and learn stuff instead of just mindless carnage into a brawl. We have WvW for that.

Aside from changes like these, i think the new hotm map is wonderful.

in PvP

Posted by: Setis.2863

Setis.2863

very good optics

Sadly the space is a too small calculated. The Training area and the arena should be 2 times bigger than they are right now.
The training NPCs (class NPCs) are too close to each other.
The Golems are too close to the ledges and also too close to each other.
The creep NPCs need also more space to maneuver and a safe distance from the ledge.

Everything just feels small. This is unfortunate because there is a good template for a training arena in the fractal lobby!

Edit: Why no 1on1 islands or rooms?

in PvP

Posted by: karnast.9603

karnast.9603

Total fail, this is the terrain I hate in this game, you could have added more Islands to the old lobby for 1v1 or mosh pit, updrafts who cares. replace the devs responsible for this garbage, FPS complaints in /m….